PDA

View Full Version : WTB Ultimate Ranger setup

Jacko
06-16-2011, 06:49 PM
I know there is a thread with the BiS classic Gear but not updated with Krunark loot , so if you would pls help me make a tenawsome ranger setup and I will WTB this stuff once we decide what to get , pls leave out fungi since that is out of my range.

Head- Hammerhead Helm

Neck RLP ?

Ears Diamodine

Chest - TreeWeave

Arms - Mith vamb

Legs - Mith Legs

Feet - DWB

Waist FBSS (only haste in my price range)

Bracers- one clay one hero

Hands - Iksar Scaled Gaunts

Bow - Dont know what best dropable is ?

Main - Lupine dagger ?

Off - Jade Mace ?

Mask - Sarnak Hide

Cloak - HBC

Shoulder Obulus Death Shroud

Looking for + str build to eak out as much DPS as I can

Thanks in advance guys,

Jacko

Fists
06-16-2011, 07:13 PM
lammy/wurmslayer + Rain Caller

Supaskillz
06-16-2011, 07:29 PM
mistwalker?

Ele
06-16-2011, 08:23 PM
mistwalker?

If Fungi is out of his price range, Mistwalker most certainly is as well.

Doors
06-16-2011, 08:45 PM
Silver swiftblade until you get dual wield and double attack.

Infectious
06-16-2011, 10:08 PM
Adding to your list I would say: Ikky Bp( if in range ), Wurmy/Lammy combo, Djarn Ring ( from efreeti in solb ). Other then that your set up isnt crazy expensive, but still nice.

Jacko
06-16-2011, 10:38 PM
I dont understand the wurmy / lammy combo pls enlighten. Jade mace seems better then lammy , wurmy will be nerfed soon to primary only and in secondary the misses will be hella dps lost ? Please help me where my logic is wrong.

Thanks,

JACKO

Pan
06-16-2011, 11:31 PM
I dont understand the wurmy / lammy combo pls enlighten. Jade mace seems better then lammy , wurmy will be nerfed soon to primary only and in secondary the misses will be hella dps lost ? Please help me where my logic is wrong.

Thanks,

JACKO

Wurmy's not terrible in the mainhand after the damage cap goes away. I echo the sentiments re the Silver Swiftblade, though, until at least 20.

Best buyable combo in the game right now is the Mosscovered Twig in the main and Wurmy in the off. (after DW starts to fire and you're of a sufficient level to make the mainhand speed worthwhile...probably late 30s is when that combo would begin to own.)

AexDestroy
06-16-2011, 11:50 PM
petrified legs > mith IMO

Heartbeats
06-17-2011, 03:18 AM
Neck: Necklace of Superiority if you can afford 30k

Chest/Arms/Legs: Seb scale is nice. I don't know where you'll get better droppable AC for a ranger, though you'll lose out on 14 str compared to the items you listed.

Versus
06-17-2011, 10:47 AM
WTS Diamondine Ear (1) - 875p

Aadill
06-17-2011, 11:01 AM
WTS Rain Caller

Jacko
06-17-2011, 11:18 AM
PM/Tells sent !

bakkily
06-17-2011, 12:12 PM
what race you planning on doing bud?

YendorLootmonkey
06-17-2011, 12:13 PM
Wurmy's not terrible in the mainhand after the damage cap goes away. I echo the sentiments re the Silver Swiftblade, though, until at least 20.

Best buyable combo in the game right now is the Mosscovered Twig in the main and Wurmy in the off. (after DW starts to fire and you're of a sufficient level to make the mainhand speed worthwhile...probably late 30s is when that combo would begin to own.)

MCT is horseshit on P99. The issue is that anyone that has one and can parse would quickly be in the market to sell and therefore would not release that parse data. These are being sold directly from 11 year old hype on different mainhand dmg bonus formulas.

Pan
06-17-2011, 02:41 PM
MCT is horseshit on P99. The issue is that anyone that has one and can parse would quickly be in the market to sell and therefore would not release that parse data. These are being sold directly from 11 year old hype on different mainhand dmg bonus formulas.

Fair enough. I have suspected since I started here that the receiving end of damage was constructed differently from live. No reason the giving end shouldn't be, too. I haven't seen any MCT parses (nor Wurmy in offhand parses, either).