PDA

View Full Version : Mob placements differed from server to server?

dusk883
06-23-2011, 05:11 PM
I didn't want to ask this silly question but I keep wondering about the answer.

How did this server decide where to put mobs that might be different than back in the day on live servers? I'm speaking specifically about Steamfont where the gears had 4 "always" skeletons at the gears and on P99 there's only 2 spots I can count on for my cleric to beat up on. Did the mobs slightly vary depending on server? On Tallon Zek for as long as I can remember, the skellies that I was so fond of back in the day just aren't there on P99 or were pvp servers different than pve servers?

Just curious is all how it all works ya know

Shiftin
06-23-2011, 05:54 PM
If something is different, find support to support how it was on live and post in the bug section.

dusk883
06-23-2011, 08:01 PM
I'll do that then, didn't realize it was a bug.

DevGrousis
06-23-2011, 08:59 PM
Yeah, this server should be exactly how live server was a few months post Kunark launch. Anything not in place is a bug and should be reported. :) happy hunting

Ektar
06-23-2011, 09:08 PM
the server is reconstructed from a varied system to be like it was. A lot of the content is manually changed to be as it was, either by their memory, their research, or us (the players). Obviously, a player's input should be backed up, as stated above. There is a splendid thread at the top of the bugs section that you should follow. A few threads in fact.