PDA

View Full Version : WTB Planar lewtz: Etheral Mist Legs, Weight of the Gods.

Motec
07-04-2011, 08:45 PM
Hey guys,

Chasing either of the above if one is rotting sometime and I'm on. Happy to pay a shitload of peridots and a portal stone or something, or come be a raid cleric for a while to help out etc. Whatever's cleaver to help out for some loot that rots fairly often that somehow I always seem to miss out on when I'm hanging in hate/sky.

Motec

Slave
07-04-2011, 09:08 PM
Hey guys,

Chasing either of the above if one is rotting sometime and I'm on. Happy to pay a shitload of peridots and a portal stone or something, or come be a raid cleric for a while to help out etc. Whatever's cleaver to help out for some loot that rots fairly often that somehow I always seem to miss out on when I'm hanging in hate/sky.

Motec

Or you could try getting in a guild and raiding once or twice. Then you'll have them.

Motec
07-04-2011, 09:23 PM
Could do that, or I could keep XP'ing exclusivly with what little time I have until work settles down in 4-5 weeks, and in that time hit hate and sky with associates and maybe score a drop noone tagged needs.

Haters gotta hate bro. Most people who know me would think I'd be a fairly good asset to have along anyway :p

Nineran
07-04-2011, 09:34 PM
I would have to check with the officers first, but they usually have no problem with people tagging along for rots. So check in with me, I'll try to shoot you a tell when we are heading up to either hate or sky.

Motec
07-04-2011, 09:40 PM
I'll do more than tag along. Happy to even pull hate :)

Thanks for that mate.

Calabee
07-05-2011, 12:43 AM
Pre kunark, EM legs were my first ever planar loot, and weight wasnt too far behind :o

Common stuff im saying~

Free bump!

Eyeke
07-05-2011, 01:01 AM
Motec is a good cleric
If I ever left EC I'd help you get these. I'll see if any of my connections can help.