PDA

View Full Version : WTT Snakefang for a Mithril 2hander!

Christmas
03-12-2010, 02:31 AM
Hey there! I remember back in the day thinking my paladin friend with his mithril 2hander was awesome. I also remember if you were savvy enough in the EC tunnel, you could trade up to just about anything!

Now, there's no EC tunnel economy unfortunately; but there still is a trading spirit in the game and I love it.

So you want to help Christmas get his Mithril 2 Hander?

I started off making a new character and saying, "Ok, whatever I loot first off of the first thing I see, I will start trading it." It was a snake fang, and that's how it started.

Snakefang ==> 1 Stack of bone chips

1 Stack of bone chips ==> HQ Bear pelt

1 HQ Bear pelt ==> 4x Stacks of bone chips

4x Stacks of bone chips ==> Savants cap

Savants cap ==> Bladed thulian claws

Bladed Thulian Claws ==> Dark Mail Gauntlets

Dark Mail Gauntlets ==> Dented Brass Mask

Dented Brass Mask ==> Cat 'O Nine Tails + A Gigantic Zwei(something)

CoNT + AGZ ==> Serrated Bone Dirk + (forgot dagger name) + AGZ(leftover)

SBD + Dagger + AGZ ==> Bladed thulian claws + SBD(leftover) + AGZ(leftover) + Dented Brass Mask

BTC + SBD + AGZ + DBM ==> Ghoulbane + Glowing Wooden Crook

Ghoulbane + GWC ==> ?

? ==>Mithril Two-Hander!

I will travel anywhere to get to you. It might take me a while, but I'll do it! (freeport trades are freaking awesome)

They also do not have to be conventional trades. Have 60x HQ pelts you don't want? I will trade for em!

Thanks for the trades all! M2H here I come!

Tryfaen
03-12-2010, 06:32 AM
thats kind of like http://oneredpaperclip.blogspot.com/

Dabamf
03-12-2010, 09:31 AM
You defeat the legitimacy of it once you announce what you're doing, because people will help you out just making absurdly unprofitable trades in the spirit of fun.

Aaron
03-12-2010, 09:37 AM
I think that's his point now. He gets a Mith2Hander and the joke's on those people that traded him to intentionally help out.

ashecrimson
03-12-2010, 10:08 AM
Keep it up

Morfnblorsh
03-12-2010, 12:24 PM
I'll trade you the Red Paperclip House for that Dented Brass Mask!

Christmas
03-12-2010, 05:22 PM
Yeah, I did copy the paper clip idea. That's kind of what I'm going for here. And it's I'm not trying to be a dick and scam people, if you want to trade that's awesome! If you don't, that's cool also.

By the time I'm done M2H may not be worth all that much. Just doing it to have some fun really.

Scrubby McGee
03-12-2010, 05:36 PM
I will trade you a fantastic recipe for Brussel Sprouts for that Dented Brass Mask.

Aprisle
03-13-2010, 12:23 PM
It's sweet that these are your only posts ever on the forum lol

Tsuken
03-16-2010, 01:15 AM
I found out about this idea from Christmas when he was trading an item I wanted. I won't say which item he is up to now, it might be a secret(?) but I've decided to do something similar.

I'll make a forum post about it another time :) My advantage is that I'm a druid (Tetsu) so I can add value by porting and buffing people for free.