07-06-2011, 05:32 PM
sup son

eqpvp.com

Bardalicious
07-06-2011, 05:37 PM
sup son

eqpvp.com

sup son

trying to lure people in to a junk server so you aren't alone with 800 box toons?

I've always wondered... why do people advertise these shit boxes here and not on EQEmu website? Riding the coattails of a legitimate emu server ftw?

JayDee
07-06-2011, 05:39 PM
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo ... oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo

Darksinga
07-06-2011, 05:49 PM
sup son

trying to lure people in to a junk server so you aren't alone with 800 box toons?

I've always wondered... why do people advertise these shit boxes here and not on EQEmu website? Riding the coattails of a legitimate emu server ftw?

Still mad you'll always be the #2 bard

fiegi
07-06-2011, 05:53 PM
Still mad you'll always be the #2 bard

It's hard to trump lethdar, bardalicous probably has no problem settling in behind him in the standings.

Darksinga
07-06-2011, 05:58 PM
Lol I fought bardalicious only on alter-gate and he was terrible.

Lethdar I've fought only on box 2.0 and he wasn't too hot either.

I'm sure he got better with gear though

fiegi
07-06-2011, 06:05 PM
In all honesty I have no idea who bardalicious even is - from what i read hes like a type who just runs around hacking and really could careless what goes on. But hey never judge a book by its cover so maybe hes an alright fella

Tonomar
07-06-2011, 06:07 PM
I think you're an alright fella, Fiegi <3.

fiegi
07-06-2011, 06:08 PM
I think you're an alright fella, Fiegi <3.

thx pal, you're a real swell guy

Bardalicious
07-06-2011, 06:11 PM

Don't ever remember fighting you on AG pal, but if you say so. I could count the number of times I died there on one hand actually, half of which were Macken HT ganks, so who are you exactly?

Bardalicious
07-06-2011, 06:12 PM
Weren't you in the guild I facerolled on their way to PoG the night it opened actually? Rofl.

fiegi
07-06-2011, 06:16 PM
So thats where the heated bardalcious/macken rivalry began huh

Bardalicious
07-06-2011, 06:23 PM
So thats where the heated bardalcious/macken rivalry began huh

Meh, it really came to fruition on the forums. Aside from chasing him to zonelines to make him plug whenever I saw him and him training + ganking out of nowhere every so often, not much happened between us in the game. It was mostly a waste of time trying to pvp him.

XiakenjaTZ
07-06-2011, 06:49 PM
If you take out the bards that hacked that would move me to #2 or #3. No hacks, legit mediocre bard checking in...

I would add that playing a bard is a pain in the ass. You get invited to the "alpha" group all the time and every one of them yells at you if they lose selos but they never seem to assist each other and stay close.

I think I died a bunch because I stuck around too long. Also bards are #1 PvP target in mass fights and my guild was not as good at assisting and spamming pumice on Lethdar and others as they were at targeting me.

Probably not playing a bard if Red99 ever shows up, probably to some people's relief.

Harmony

Pheer
07-06-2011, 07:13 PM
#3 out of 4 bards total on a server with like 30 active players

damn youre a legend

Macken
07-06-2011, 07:19 PM
I died there... actually, half of which were Macken

This means Bardalicious died no less than 44 times on a server that lasted 1 month.

Macken
07-06-2011, 07:21 PM
It was mostly a waste of time trying to pvp Macken.

qft

fiegi
07-06-2011, 07:43 PM
If you take out the bards that hacked that would move me to #2 or #3. No hacks, legit mediocre bard checking in...

I would add that playing a bard is a pain in the ass. You get invited to the "alpha" group all the time and every one of them yells at you if they lose selos but they never seem to assist each other and stay close.

I think I died a bunch because I stuck around too long. Also bards are #1 PvP target in mass fights and my guild was not as good at assisting and spamming pumice on Lethdar and others as they were at targeting me.

Probably not playing a bard if Red99 ever shows up, probably to some people's relief.

Harmony

You would be #2 if there were only 2 bards on the server. You got yellowed more then any character going on that server - as a bard none the less. Thats about as bad as it gets. Keep your chin up tho bro.

Lasher
07-06-2011, 07:49 PM
Radio, non voodoo, is the best bard

Anyways with bard you need a group that meshes and works well other wise the bard becomes useless. You are either a GREAT bard or a SHITTY bard no middle ground well thats my take on it

Macken
07-06-2011, 08:37 PM
You are either a GREAT bard or a SHITTY bard or a SHITTY bard who pays others for hax and is STILL SHITTY.

Bardalicious
07-06-2011, 08:39 PM
This means Bardalicious died no less than 44 times on a server that lasted 1 month.

Step 3. Claim victory in PVP no matter how far from the truth it is.

U AERNT FOLLOW TEH STEPS IN OERDER BRO WTF

Bardalicious
07-06-2011, 08:42 PM
You are either a GREAT bard or a SHITTY bard or a SHITTY bard who pays others for hax and is STILL SHITTY.

Proof Macken used active hacks in EQ PVP:

To have things like recharging items and raining zone lines possible, but then ban people for doing it, is like putting steak in front of your dog and banning him from your property when he tries to eat it.

JayDee
07-06-2011, 08:43 PM
exploiting ≠ hacks

but yeah he hacked

Bardalicious
07-06-2011, 08:53 PM
exploiting ≠ hacks

but yeah he hacked

The thought pattern appeases to using hacks and exploits, not just the exploits he mentions in the quote. I mean shit, if you make him play on a 12 year old game client that basically screams "HACK THIS SHIT" it's like putting a steak in front of a dog, obv.

Macken
07-06-2011, 09:26 PM
I've never recharged items. You are thinking of a different wizard.
Using any spell to kill the target that you see being bannable is lol on it's face.

Ironic that you don't see it's no different than being feared behind zonelines and fighting back.

The points being, better to fix it than to have a policy of diminishing your population then stop qq and if i hacked, i would have killed alot more people.

Bardalicious
07-06-2011, 09:37 PM
The points being, better to fix it than to have a policy of diminishing your population then stop qq and if i hacked, i would have killed alot more people.

Still making the incorrect assumption that you're capable of doing anything more than ganking low life players with or without hacks. Those were your own words. Not twisted in any way like you have to do to mine for a desired effect. And your obviously flawed logic paints you in the light of favoring using exploits and hacks (which everyone knows anyways).

Macken
07-06-2011, 09:51 PM
Bardalicious: caught hacking, admits to exploiting, uses new found reputation to slander other's pristine whistles.

Bardalicious
07-06-2011, 10:11 PM
Bardalicious: banned for forum post, incorrectly portrayed as a hacker, uses new found hacker reputation to actually start hacking shitty KaB emu server to make the title fit.

Fix't for you bro.

Bardalicious
07-06-2011, 10:12 PM
Macken's dad's condom broke tonight 8/14/95. Failed coathanger abortion wouldn't understand how every post he makes only further adds to the satirical opinion others hold of him. If only his dad had paid the extra 50 cents for a Trojan..

8/14/95

Never Forget

Macken
07-06-2011, 10:21 PM
uses new found hacker reputation to actually start hacking shitty KaB emu server to make the title fit.

but you weren't hacking before?

Amuk
07-06-2011, 10:38 PM
Only seen Bardalicious once on AG, he came into COM when I was grpd with Kymarial/Levick on my char Woodelfstasis - he msgd me that he was comming to kill levick and didn't want any trouble or else I would pay or some shit, told him I wouldn't interfere and then we ganked him when he showed up - after that was some fail trains for awhile, pretty comical dude imo.

Oh yeah and I had a duped corpse for some reason in COM and kept exping up top while he camped my duped corpse thinking I was naked that was also pretty funny. That server, and bardalicious were so bad.

letsjoe
07-06-2011, 10:48 PM

well i've posted this photo before, but its worth it again.... this is on box 1.0 and you found me and mezzed me the whole fight. i didn't resist many at all except that last one, you can tell by my mana. You died to my DS....100% damage on DS. 28 DS lol, im surprised you aren't in full imbrued platemail scrub.

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u292/regis0sam/Darksinga.jpg

The best bard i ever played with was Timmeh, he was euro and from SZ.

Bardalicious
07-06-2011, 10:59 PM
Only seen Bardalicious once on AG, he came into COM when I was grpd with Kymarial/Levick on my char Woodelfstasis - he msgd me that he was comming to kill levick and didn't want any trouble or else I would pay or some shit, told him I wouldn't interfere and then we ganked him when he showed up - after that was some fail trains for awhile, pretty comical dude imo.

Oh yeah and I had a duped corpse for some reason in COM and kept exping up top while he camped my duped corpse thinking I was naked that was also pretty funny. That server, and bardalicious were so bad.

That was a fun night. Don't gotta lie about it though bro, I griefed you guys out of the zone. Kymarial / Levick, aside from always playing a ton of box toons, was another blatant hacker. Dude always had see invis and would camp the moment I'd find him on track. Not to mention warping on top of me on one of my alts (which was why I was chasing him in the first place)

Also.. you were probably the worst rogue on the server bro. Only reason I died was because Levick had that shaman with him - p. sure you didn't land a hit. You also were sitting at the zone in while I camped your "duped" corpse. I know this because I tracked you there while Levick and the shaman were up top xping. I don't recall seeing you log in again after that night, either. Prob because you didn't get a single kill on AG. Trollolol.

Macken
07-06-2011, 11:01 PM
so all bards > bardalicious?

Bardalicious
07-06-2011, 11:03 PM
well i've posted this photo before, but its worth it again.... this is on box 1.0 and you found me and mezzed me the whole fight. i didn't resist many at all except that last one, you can tell by my mana. You died to my DS....100% damage on DS. 28 DS lol, im surprised you aren't in full imbrued platemail scrub.

LOL at this picture. That's Darksinga for you. Only time I ever saw the guy pvping on AG was with a crew of darkies. At least I was bold enough to run solo the entire time and get kills doing it. I'll clue you in bro - use dispell next time you want to melee a druid? Rofl. AG was the first time I've tried a bard in pvp and even I know better than that.

Bardalicious
07-06-2011, 11:05 PM
so all bards > bardalicious?

Macken: The only guy that thought playing AG when the population dropped under 10 still mattered. This guy would literally still only log in when HT was up just so he could farm pvp points to get a manastone.

And to what purpose? So he didn't have to hug a zoneline to pvp - instead he'd spam the stone when he'd inevitably fail horribly.

Macken
07-06-2011, 11:38 PM
then we ganked him when he showed up - after that was some fail trains for awhile,

he camped my duped corpse thinking I was naked .

Fail Gank
Fail Trains
Fail CC
Fail Exploits
Fail Hax
Fail Bard

Bardalicious
07-06-2011, 11:46 PM
Fail Gank
Fail Trains
Fail CC
Fail Exploits
Fail Hax
Fail Bard

How to post like Macken:

Step 1. ALWAYS stroke your ego first.
Step 2. Never admit that you look like a sped child.
Step 3. Claim victory in PVP no matter how far from the truth it is.
Step 4. Think of 1-liner catch phrases that only you find humor in.
Step 5. Throw in random_pvp_gank_screenshot002.
Step 6. If contended on any above points, re-post them word for word.
Step 7. Log in all of your forum alts to add pro-Macken tags.
Step 8. And if all else fails... resort to: "Umadbro??"
Step 9. Return to step 1.

I think we're on the brink of Step 6 bro's. If I was as bad at PVP as Macken, the fail enchanter from EQ Live, I'd be resentful of everyone else too. Don't worry bro, there IS a place for your MMO skills:

Macken's MMO World (http://www.kidsmmorpg.com/play-franktown-rocks-games.html)

Amuk
07-07-2011, 12:19 AM
I didn't land a hit on the rooted bard? I was the worst of only one rogue on Altergate? You griefed us out of the zone?

I can't tell if I'm being trolled or not.

Amuk
07-07-2011, 12:21 AM
I never got a kill yet you're saying you died to us in the same post? I'm def being trolled.

And yes, I was exping up top LOL. Only Levick could confirm this because I was laughing at you in grp chat - don't really ss log all the noobs I encounter though sry.

Bardalicious
07-07-2011, 12:27 AM
I never got a kill yet you're saying you died to us in the same post? I'm def being trolled.

And yes, I was exping up top LOL.

Levick got a kill*

You were not exping up top, I know this because I was up on invis bridge fucking with them again while you were still down at zone in crying about me camping you. Trollolol.

Enjoy your shallow 3v1 victory in which Levick and the shaman did all the work.

Bardalicious
07-07-2011, 12:31 AM
Only Levick could confirm this because I was laughing at you in grp chat - don't really ss log all the noobs I encounter though sry.

Convenient lie is convenient. Lololol. Woodelfstasis worst rogue on EQEmu since AG.

Macken
07-07-2011, 01:26 AM
So?

Never Forget

...and you wanna talk about this?

Macken
07-07-2011, 01:31 AM
I mean we can talk about your fail gank, pvp, train,cc vs. #1 rogue Woodelfstasis, or we can can talk about you know what.

shdwdrake8
07-07-2011, 01:42 AM
So... after reading 5 pages of this thread... is there actually any decent pvp on this server? All I get is that people really care far too much about Bardilicious or w/e the heck his name is.

Bardalicious
07-07-2011, 01:52 AM
I mean we can talk about your fail gank, pvp, train,cc vs. #1 rogue Woodelfstasis, or we can can talk about you know what.

Not only does Macken have to fabricate every story he's ever told about his feeble PVP game to make himself feel better, but he also has to fabricate every story he's ever told about everyone he tries to flame on the forums. We get it bro, you don't have ground to stand on in any real conversation and it frustrates you. I'll clue you in though: everyone knows you're a chronic liar. Everyone knows you're a non-factor on every PVP box. Most people ignore you entirely because of those two facts.

I seriously question your intelligence to the point where I feel bad flaming you, it's like you strap on your headgear and steer every conversation off a cliff into a hideous pile of flaming wreckage. Take that and put it on repeat because it's always the same posts reworded or with different concocted lies that you've convinced yourself other people might believe or that others will be angered by. I could blindfold myself and throw a basketball at the keyboard and:

A) PVP better than you.
B) Make a better argument than you.

Move on son, you're not on my level.

Bardalicious
07-07-2011, 01:56 AM
So... after reading 5 pages of this thread... is there actually any decent pvp on this server? All I get is that people really care far too much about Bardilicious or w/e the heck his name is.

People think I'm obviously biased towards hating on the server just because I got banned, which is true to a small degree, but I still truthfully say no. This PVP box was disappointing. The management was terrible, the database was terrible, and there was no incentive to PVP thus entire nights went by without it happening. This should be evident from people having to resort to coming to a thriving server's forums to try to lure people in.

Macken
07-07-2011, 02:17 AM
Not only does Macken have to fabricate every story he's ever told about his feeble PVP game to make himself feel better, but he also has to fabricate every story he's ever told about everyone he tries to flame on the forums. We get it bro, you don't have ground to stand on in any real conversation and it frustrates you. I'll clue you in though: everyone knows you're a chronic liar. Everyone knows you're a non-factor on every PVP box. Most people ignore you entirely because of those two facts.

I seriously question your intelligence to the point where I feel bad flaming you, it's like you strap on your headgear and steer every conversation off a cliff into a hideous pile of flaming wreckage. Take that and put it on repeat because it's always the same posts reworded or with different concocted lies that you've convinced yourself other people might believe or that others will be angered by. I could blindfold myself and throw a basketball at the keyboard and:

A) PVP better than you.
B) Make a better argument than you.

Move on son, you're not on my level.

This might be my best work.

I would like to thank Bass Master.

Macken
07-07-2011, 02:20 AM

It's the best thing going and even though bardalicious is probably still playing somehow and hacking somehow, you won't have to worry about him anymore once you reach lvl 39.

Krimsin
07-07-2011, 02:28 AM
Macken were u Reele on AG?

Bardalicious
07-07-2011, 02:34 AM
This might be my best work.

I would like to thank Bass Master.

Exactly what I'm talking about pal. Avoiding an argument you can't possibly hope to partake in because of intellectual inferiority and resorting to the same old worn out rhetoric.

Macken
07-07-2011, 02:52 AM
The arguement being about how #1 rogue Woodelfstasis put a whoopin on you?

Or what arguement are we talking about?

Krimsin
07-07-2011, 02:54 AM
Ok well Macken if you are Reele, you fucking suck ass man.

You were one of the most bottom feeding scrubs on the whole box. You only logged on when HT was up, you'd run as soon as it wouldn't work. You flamed and bitched on the AG forums endlessly when HT was finally nerfed to realistic parameters.

Your kill list was littered with 5pt lvl 28 kills just trying to grind.

Macken
07-07-2011, 03:04 AM
Can we get a few quotes from the endless supply on the AG forums?

Krimsin
07-07-2011, 03:41 AM
Can we get a few quotes from the endless supply on the AG forums?

nope, that forum doesn't exist

Darksinga
07-07-2011, 04:17 AM
I've killed Letsjoe (Your Main) in DL (Box 2.0 when Dark wasn't an alt and actually had gear..) and that's when whirl was op as hell... Too bad I don't take screenshots of every kill.

Btw on that box bards were complete and utter crap~

You couldn't even play two songs without there being a loophole on your first song

Darksinga
07-07-2011, 04:41 AM
Btw the name Timmeh sounds real familar

Dont really remember much good VZ bards, Sulamen was alright.. but on Zek I remember this dude Singforme became pretty good and actually became the top bard on server... though when he first started out he was terribad..

Chestar was alright too..

letsjoe
07-07-2011, 10:28 AM
I've killed Letsjoe (Your Main) in DL (Box 2.0 when Dark wasn't an alt and actually had gear..) and that's when whirl was op as hell... Too bad I don't take screenshots of every kill.

Btw on that box bards were complete and utter crap~

You couldn't even play two songs without there being a loophole on your first song

whats the phrase? no ss no proof. you have to actually get kills to take screenshots....dude you've been using the 'bards suck on EMU'...broken record is broken. if you cant handle the heat get da fuck outta da kitchen.

Bardalicious
07-07-2011, 11:53 AM
whats the phrase? no ss no proof. you have to actually get kills to take screenshots....dude you've been using the 'bards suck on EMU'...broken record is broken. if you cant handle the heat get da fuck outta da kitchen.

Lol I love it when people revert to "omg my class sucks" as an excuse for poor pvp. If it sucks, don't play it. Bard has been fairly OP from what I've seen, maybe you just suck.

Run faster than anyone else? Check
Able to mez and snare without mana? Check
Have higher resists than any other class? Check
Able to charm mobs for PVP? Check
Able to invis / see invis / shadowstep without mana? Check
Able to chain dispel yourself / enemy / your group without mana? Check
Able to levitate? Check
Able to buff melee stats / ridiculous haste for self/group? Check
Able to twist ridiculous amounts of regen? Check
Able to solo PVE better than any other class? Check
Able to stack DoTs + resist debuffs at the same time? Check
Able to instantly bomb any pet from being a threat in PVP? Check

You get the picture. You aren't allowed to claim a class sucks when you literally beat yourself to death on a druid's damage shield. (LOL BTW)

Darksinga
07-07-2011, 01:40 PM
So hard to talk shit on a forum.

Play K&B and I'll duel any of you.

Will even provide the ss after I kill you. Until then stfu and go home.

Darksinga
07-07-2011, 01:41 PM
Edit: Go back to your grandma's basement (bardalicious)

fiegi
07-07-2011, 01:50 PM
maybe bardalcious can bunk up in skunkys grandmas basement with him and abysal and the rest of the guidos :)

letsjoe
07-07-2011, 02:12 PM

lol?

Lasher
07-07-2011, 02:19 PM
I miss playing lasher. Lets get red99 out.

Rogean do you visit pvp chat section?

Bardalicious
07-07-2011, 02:20 PM

You never killed me on AG bro, what makes you think KaB would be different? You tried talking shit here and at least 3 of us put you in your place, lololol.

O hay guise come play on this shitty red emu that I've been farming gear on uncontested for a month and a half now so we can duke it out. Who needs to go back to whose grandma's basement exactly?

Bardalicious
07-07-2011, 02:35 PM
maybe bardalcious can bunk up in skunkys grandmas basement with him and abysal and the rest of the guidos :)

I don't know what that's all about but count me out of the guido sleep over pal.

REAL FOOTAGE OF SKUNKY GOING TO PVP SLEEPOVER PARTY (????):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RfUMBgfhn0

Knuckle
07-07-2011, 03:47 PM

as funny as that sounds, wish i had a RL family of brothers/cousins that all played EQ together =(

Darksinga
07-07-2011, 04:47 PM
Come play with the flyin hawaiian's bro

fiegi
07-07-2011, 05:15 PM
Come play with the flyin hawaiian's bro

who is in the flying hawaiian crew

letsjoe
07-07-2011, 05:39 PM
shane victorino........i thought darksingas crew was the bonadouches

Lasher
07-07-2011, 06:47 PM
i loved being serenaded by the indigenous tree frogs i heard through rystars mic

Knuckle
07-07-2011, 07:07 PM
haha yeah, so jelly of the hawaiin eq lifestyle.

JayDee
07-07-2011, 08:25 PM
big kahuna

Bardalicious
07-07-2011, 08:43 PM
big kahuna

MMMMM MMM... that IS a tasty burger!

fiegi
07-09-2011, 05:13 PM
Darksinga 23 deaths in about 3 weeks on kings and bandits with 2 minute selos in game. Must rank him below harmony in terms of pvp skills.

Darksinga
07-09-2011, 09:29 PM
Because Chuckles isn't "you," here are the stats for my main and your main and our ranking.

Darksinga
07-09-2011, 09:30 PM
As you can see from the ratings, my kill to death ratio is over 2:1 while your at 1:1

PS

Chuckyou's overall points most likely suck because he killed people worth 0 to 1 point.

Bardalicious
07-09-2011, 09:34 PM
23 deaths as a bard lololol how many of those were on damage shield?

fiegi
07-09-2011, 10:31 PM
there all bots pal I dont put effort in here. and chuckles would be like 60-8 instead of 40-8 if xant didnt save his nukes for the end

theres no defending 23 daeths on a bard with 2 minute selos

you should honestly have 1 or 2max

fiegi
07-09-2011, 10:56 PM
i MAY add a boxed chuckyou got a fine enchanter nuke frag on your bard in hate. that single handedly won the server.

Darksinga
07-09-2011, 10:59 PM
considering in every group vs group I get focused and my crew doesn't have a healer I def wrack up deaths.

You guys think that those deaths are from solo pvp, which their def. not.

As a bard 1v1 of course I'm not going to die, but group vs group, eh i'm first target.

Darksinga
07-09-2011, 11:09 PM
Btw you killed me naked in hate, if that's what you consider winning the server I'm quite flattered. <3

Rystar
07-11-2011, 03:48 PM
23 deaths as a bard lololol how many of those were on damage shield?

So says the scrub board warrior. All talk no action.

Rystar
07-11-2011, 04:00 PM
As you can see from the ratings, my kill to death ratio is over 2:1 while your at 1:1

PS

Chuckyou's overall points most likely suck because he killed people worth 0 to 1 point.

There ya go numbers don't like Chuck you suck.

fiegi
07-11-2011, 04:18 PM
There ya go numbers don't like Chuck you suck.

SLEW YOU TWICE IN BOTHUNDER pal

Rystar
07-11-2011, 07:27 PM
SLEW YOU TWICE IN BOTHUNDER pal

It was Xant that killed me, not you. You have yet to do anything but talk alot on message boards.

Fail more

fiegi
07-11-2011, 07:29 PM
It was Xant that killed me, not you. You have yet to do anything but talk alot on message boards.

Fail more

mmm hmmm nothing to do with the kills. first time only had you mezzed for 3 minutes straight and chain feared you. second time only ice cometed you twice. when you learn pvp you will realize just because someone doesnt get the last dmg in - doesnt exactly mean they didnt kill you. one day my hawaiin pal

naez
07-11-2011, 09:00 PM
Btw the name Timmeh sounds real familar

Dont really remember much good VZ bards, Sulamen was alright.. but on Zek I remember this dude Singforme became pretty good and actually became the top bard on server... though when he first started out he was terribad..

Chestar was alright too..

used to shit on Chestar but Singforme could hang

Rystar
07-11-2011, 09:14 PM
mmm hmmm nothing to do with the kills. first time only had you mezzed for 3 minutes straight and chain feared you. second time only ice cometed you twice. when you learn pvp you will realize just because someone doesnt get the last dmg in - doesnt exactly mean they didnt kill you. one day my hawaiin pal

Yap yap yap, you go board warrior!

fiegi
07-11-2011, 09:34 PM
Yap yap yap, you go board warrior!

all board warrior pal. bring it