Board warriors on p99.com
Unemployed
Refreshes forums and stalks members 24/7
Waiting on Red99 where he'll roll an anonymous name
Died no less than 44 times to Macken
Failed to train CoM
Failed to train PoG
Failed to play a bard above mediocre skill levels

Keep trolling all you want bro. Trying to slam big names and speaking absolute garbage still doesn't change the fact that everyone on this forum has used and tossed you away like an adolescent stained cum rag.

Keep in mind as well, while you died 44 times to Macken on AG, I died once and that was to Gongshow, out of the dozens I killed I died once to someone better than me leaving me at a 32-1 record when I quit that shit, everyone here besides you can match or best that record with zero effort because you were rocking a abysmal record like the virtual version of the '08 Detroit Lions

Fucking scrub

Krimsin
07-08-2011, 12:14 AM
Bardalicious played as well as Sirgay, the best bard on AG, when I faced him.

Snapple
07-08-2011, 12:21 AM
Plays on Alter-Gate, gets shit on by everyone
Plays on KaB, get shit on by everyone
Gets banned from KaB for buying hax
Embellishes stories to get respect, gets called out
Writes paragraphs flaming everyone, no one listens
#3 Rogue on a 4 Rogue server
Board warriors on p99.com
Unemployed
Refreshes forums and stalks members 24/7
Waiting on Red99 where he'll roll an anonymous name
Died no less than 44 times to IB
Failed to train CoM
Failed to train PoG
Failed to play a Rogue above mediocre skill levels

See above for description of Abacab

Abacab "The REAL truth"
07-08-2011, 12:26 AM
Everyone knows I'm neurotic, not inferior

Bardalicious
07-08-2011, 01:11 AM
Plays on Alter-Gate, gets shit on by everyone - False.
Plays on KaB, get shit on by everyone - False.
Gets banned from KaB for buying hax - Again, false.
Embellishes stories to get respect, gets called out - Everyone makes shit up on PVP forums. Fact o life bro. I've never, on the other hand, had to embellish stories about my pvp because I don't give a fuck either way.
Writes paragraphs flaming everyone, no one listens - Pot, meet kettle. Apparently you were listening, pal, judging by this beautiful thread you devoted to me. <3
#3 bard on a 4 bard server - Doubtful, but I'd be comfortable with that standing. I, unlike you, actually play the game to enjoy it.
Board warriors on p99.com - *flex*
Unemployed - No. Is that supposed to be insulting, anyways? Oh noes, you've concocted a lie about my real life, which you'd have no way of knowing. I am deeply hurt, really.
Refreshes forums and stalks members 24/7 - Pretty sure 90% of my posts have been in threads about myself. Again, Pot... meet motherfucking Kettle.
Waiting on Red99 where he'll roll an anonymous name - If Red99 DOES come out, I assure you I'll be Bardalicious just like AG, just like KaB. I, unlike you and Macken, am not a pussy about pissing people off on the forums to the point where I have to hide from being ganked because of my name.
Died no less than 44 times to Macken - Macken is a sociopath and a chronic liar, just as you are. You make a beautiful couple, really.
Failed to train CoM - Lol? You were there, then? I griefed those bitches out. Butthurt rogue is butthurt.
Failed to train PoG - Never, ever, not even once trained PoG. I owned that shit. You are thinking of Darksinga I'm afraid, he was the dumb twat amassing trains to try to get kills with. I did not need them.
Failed to play a bard above mediocre skill levels - I'm fine with being a mediocre bard. AG was my first PVP experience playing with a bard, and I'd say in that little amount of time I played pretty fucking well. For as long as you've been here, judging by your constant claims of seniority, what's your excuse for being such a worthless cunt? Obviously you haven't the skill to actually play the game, hence the spamming, training, flaming.

It puts joy into my heart that I've shit upon your delicate sensibilities to the point where you have to lash out and act butthurt on the forums. You and Macken really are a good couple, man. I don't think I've seen a single post from either of you that didn't revolve almost entirely around 98% horse shit. And most of them are copynpaste from other posts. Like I said before.... you're washed up man.

shdwdrake8
07-08-2011, 01:47 AM
Making my rounds in another thread about a boring person. Can't ya'll flame someone more interesting?

Doors
07-08-2011, 02:55 AM
Bardalicious getting trolled so hard. A true everquest pvper trying to use third party programs.

Bardalicious
07-08-2011, 03:17 AM
Bardalicious getting trolled so hard. A true everquest pvper trying to use third party programs.

Doors suffers from tiny dick syndrome. True story.

Macken
07-08-2011, 03:55 AM
Bardalicious dies alot.

Macken
07-08-2011, 03:56 AM
Despite hax.

JayDee
07-08-2011, 05:49 AM
Did you just discover bullet points

eastadam55
07-08-2011, 10:19 AM
:)

SearyxTZ
07-08-2011, 11:26 AM
http://i.imgur.com/HCTU0.jpg

Bardalicious
07-08-2011, 11:26 AM
Bardalicious dies alot.

Despite hax.

My nuts be gettin' sore from all that huggin' yo.

Macken: Bad at trolling, bad at PVP.

BAD FOR RED99.

Bardalicious
07-08-2011, 11:30 AM
Hey Macken, remember that time in LoIO where you tried to train and gank me and I made you die to your own train?

Then that other time that I mezzed you underwater by CoM til you drown?

Then that other time in FV where you tried ganking lowbies in town and I got you killed by guards for the lulz?

eastadam55
07-08-2011, 11:37 AM
Then that one time in band camp I shoved a flute up my asshole.

shdwdrake8
07-08-2011, 05:32 PM
Hey Bardalicious, remember that time you made a post and not a fuck was given?

naez
07-08-2011, 06:09 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/usafsage/start-believing-in-troll-threads.jpg

eastadam55
07-08-2011, 06:32 PM
What is a troll?

Anger
07-08-2011, 07:59 PM
Did this stem from RnF or was it the other way around?

Bardalicious
07-08-2011, 09:09 PM
Did this stem from RnF or was it the other way around?

This stemmed from me calling Abacab out for being a washed up troll. A nerve was hit apparently. Quasi trolling??

Also, shdwdrake8, you sound like an alt account of one of these dumb cunts I constantly argue with here, 'cus you contradict yourself by telling me nobody gives a fuck while you post in response to me, apparently giving a fuck. Your vagina hurting lately, friend? At least Abacab can make for some good counter-arguments if he really puts his mind to it, you on the other hand sound like some hick that huffs gasoline while he plays video games....

I thought Asinine was the only one of those this community had, guess not.

eastadam55
07-08-2011, 09:10 PM
Your mangina hurting lately, friend?
fixed for ya

JayDee
07-08-2011, 09:11 PM
The mad has a strong presence in this thread

Harrison
07-08-2011, 10:40 PM
ITT: pvp rejects get caught hacking and leak their vaginas all over the boards when someone outs them(Abacab outs Bard)

Bardalicious
07-08-2011, 11:05 PM
ITT: pvp rejects get caught hacking and leak their vaginas all over the boards when someone outs them(Abacab outs Bard)

Do you spit or swallow when you're done sucking Abacab off, Mr. Combat Medic?

eastadam55
07-08-2011, 11:08 PM
Could preform a white dragon. That's always fun.

Bardalicious
07-08-2011, 11:11 PM
Could preform a white dragon. That's always fun.

I scratched my head. I googled. I lol'd.

In that order.

eastadam55
07-08-2011, 11:23 PM
Red dragons are also fun....

Abacab "The REAL truth"
07-08-2011, 11:38 PM
Do you spit or swallow when you're done sucking Abacab off, Mr. Combat Medic?

Lol, registered on these forums for a month but educated on every meme, post, and topic posted in R&F over the past year and a half?

Be honest with me, who's your main bro? I highly doubt this is your first rodeo here

Bardalicious
07-08-2011, 11:44 PM
Lol, registered on these forums for a month but educated on every meme, post, and topic posted in R&F over the past year and a half?

Be honest with me, who's your main bro? I highly doubt this is your first rodeo here

My main was a badass motherfucker of a bard on some shitty eqemu pvp box brew.

shdwdrake8
07-09-2011, 12:01 AM
The difference between us, Bardalicious, is I know nobody cares about my posts.