PDA

View Full Version : Free 47 HE mage

Olacaten
07-08-2011, 06:47 PM
I dont play everquest anymore, i have played since 1999 lol and im done its been a nice run, i have a 47 mage named Solsaris he has decent gear for his lvl and 180 somthing int hes a HE with like 1k plat i think and maybe a frew tran staffs for alts that i was going to make, im not to sure on all he has but Post if u want the account and ill decide who to give it to i guess, it will prolly be the 1st one to post and im not fucking with you ppl i mean it.

jewsom89
07-08-2011, 06:52 PM
Me, me, me. I'm a nice person. Karma is supposed to come back around right?

Swish
07-08-2011, 06:54 PM
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=33264 (jewsom89)

...are you sure you want to give it to an account trader? ;)

jewsom89
07-08-2011, 06:57 PM
Never had a good offer, and I still own the acct :)

SupaflyIRL
I'd like a Mage but have no desire to level another caster. Pm me.

Olacaten
Me, me, me. I'm a nice person. Karma is supposed to come back around right?

My ex is a jew,i wont give a free account with a higher lvl mage to anyone that has jew in there name haha

jewsom89
07-08-2011, 06:59 PM
their*

jewsom89
07-08-2011, 06:59 PM
...and I'm not even a Jew. Your fault for dating one!

Swish
07-08-2011, 07:00 PM
I'll rephrase then...

Are you sure you want to give it to someone who has an interest in account trading?

Surely there's lowbies/newcomers out there who want to see Planes/Karnor's/etc but don't have the playtime to do so within the next few months at least.

Piff
07-08-2011, 07:00 PM
I'm a good guy, and would appreciate it. Cheers to whoever actually gets this gem.

baalzy
07-08-2011, 07:02 PM
I've been trying to get my hands on an account that I can use to farm myself EEs for personal/guild use.

A mage is precisely what I've wanted for doing this. I'd probably also pick it up someday to use as a main once I'd explored my other characters, I wouldn't ever sell it and if you requested it back some day I'd probably give it back to you if you wanted to come back before I decided to make it into a main.

Edit: I'd definitely give it back to you. Plus I'm a fellow washington resident! (i live in spokane, grew up in the tri-cities).

Olacaten
07-08-2011, 07:05 PM
I'm a good guy, and would appreciate it. Cheers to whoever actually gets this gem.

Piff keep an eye open on ur private msges and msg me if u didnt get my msg

SupaflyIRL
07-08-2011, 07:11 PM
Damn. Mage is higher level and better geared than my main :(

SupaflyIRL
07-08-2011, 07:16 PM
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=41649

lol

orsk
07-08-2011, 07:20 PM
Warrior main here, would love to be able to switch it up with a mage, they always looked fun, if its gone i understand, if not feel free to consider me =D

Verenity
07-08-2011, 07:24 PM
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=41649

lol

He rerolled his halfling rogue as a barbarian rogue. Don't discredit him with no info at all pertaining to why he has that up.

Koinah
07-08-2011, 07:34 PM
I would love to take it off your hands, I have friends that play here and have been leveling up my own HE mage. Would probably take me a month or so to get up to 47 on him.

Curmudgen
07-08-2011, 07:52 PM
He will find a loving home with me.

disco
07-08-2011, 08:02 PM
you can give to me, so I can sac the shit out of it. :D

jerok88
07-08-2011, 08:08 PM
I would greatly appreciate it - I would love to play higher level zones but don't have a lot of time. Thank you.

Main is 30 right now after being on this server since February :(

Cars
07-08-2011, 08:26 PM
Gears piff :)

Eccezan
07-08-2011, 08:31 PM
I'll take him, level him to 55, and he can be a permanent TMO coth whore. Your name will live in infamy.

Let me know.

Piff
07-08-2011, 08:32 PM
i believe he got cold feet, understandably. the information provided to me was a no go. will be rolling an erudite magician soon, getting tired of the LFG list on my rogue haha.

Cars
07-08-2011, 08:38 PM
Go dark elf homie, hide ftw

EvilMallet
07-08-2011, 08:40 PM
Ooh, elfy. I'd wuv you forever and a half for it.

Hailto
07-08-2011, 08:55 PM
I would love to have the account if you are still interested in giving it away. I don't have a ton of time to play so my main is still at 15, this would be a big help to me and I would of course be willing to level and give it back if you changed your mind down the road.

Versus
07-08-2011, 09:37 PM
I'd use him as a Nagafen/Vox slut and level him to 52. I win right?

Werlop
07-08-2011, 10:08 PM
I've been trying to get my hands on an account that I can use to farm myself EEs for personal/guild use.

A mage is precisely what I've wanted for doing this. I'd probably also pick it up someday to use as a main once I'd explored my other characters, I wouldn't ever sell it and if you requested it back some day I'd probably give it back to you if you wanted to come back before I decided to make it into a main.

Edit: I'd definitely give it back to you. Plus I'm a fellow washington resident! (i live in spokane, grew up in the tri-cities).

Baalzy is legit, give it to him!

FAHall
07-08-2011, 10:30 PM
Hey Olacaten,

I just started on this server about two weeks ago, and I am absolutely LOVING it.

Years ago, my Dad and I played EQ together (he actually bought it for me, and I made him get a copy after being locked out of the game every night for a week because he was playing).

I eventually got pulled to RL around when Luclin dropped, so this server has been a godsend. I am loving leveling up, and experiencing lowbie content all over again.

My dad, on the other hand, played for years and years, leveled up to 85 or so and then eventually gave up... but not entirely. He switched over to the EQmac server because it was closer to Classic. So, again he level a Monk (he's always played Monk) up to max level and is now working through PoP. He's easily got over 300 days played time invested into EQ.

As I said, we just discovered this server, and my Dad is VERY VERY excited about the concept of the server.

I really want him to play with me, but he keeps saying that he just doesn't want to go through all the work of leveling yet another character up to the top level.

He's no longer a bachelor, and has much more on his RL plate now-a-days, so hours and hours of grinding isn't feasible for him anymore.

I really really want him to play with me, and while I'm not at the endgame yet, I will be in a couple months. So, if he had a Mage he could play along with me and my brother (already started a bard about a week ago), it would be amazing.

Anyways, what you're doing is incredibly generous, and I am sure whoever you select will be absolutely THRILLED to have the account.

Good luck everyone!

Thanks,
-Alex

Swish
07-09-2011, 08:23 AM
Hey Olacaten,

I just started on this server about two weeks ago, and I am absolutely LOVING it.

Years ago, my Dad and I played EQ together (he actually bought it for me, and I made him get a copy after being locked out of the game every night for a week because he was playing).

I eventually got pulled to RL around when Luclin dropped, so this server has been a godsend. I am loving leveling up, and experiencing lowbie content all over again.

My dad, on the other hand, played for years and years, leveled up to 85 or so and then eventually gave up... but not entirely. He switched over to the EQmac server because it was closer to Classic. So, again he level a Monk (he's always played Monk) up to max level and is now working through PoP. He's easily got over 300 days played time invested into EQ.

As I said, we just discovered this server, and my Dad is VERY VERY excited about the concept of the server.

I really want him to play with me, but he keeps saying that he just doesn't want to go through all the work of leveling yet another character up to the top level.

He's no longer a bachelor, and has much more on his RL plate now-a-days, so hours and hours of grinding isn't feasible for him anymore.

I really really want him to play with me, and while I'm not at the endgame yet, I will be in a couple months. So, if he had a Mage he could play along with me and my brother (already started a bard about a week ago), it would be amazing.

Anyways, what you're doing is incredibly generous, and I am sure whoever you select will be absolutely THRILLED to have the account.

Good luck everyone!

Thanks,
-Alex

That's the best story anyone's come up with, very heart warming :)

Zarniwooop
07-09-2011, 01:56 PM
I'd love the tranquil staff. Tried to get one for about 6 levels =P

And yes, I'm actually a monk.