PDA

View Full Version : Since I really don't have anyone in RL who will appreciate this thought...

radxical
07-10-2011, 01:34 AM
I thought I'd put it here.

Why have I been playing a druid this whole time?? I just discovered the magic of a Shadowknight...and I love it.
I hate that I walk by someone that doesn't particularly like me and they kill me...

BUT I do love how I can kill shit my own level or one above and not worry too much about dying.

I just can't believe I've yet to experience this!

Okay, I'm done now. I'm sure there are some out there that don't care for the SK class, but I just wanted to share :)

Thank you for reading.

The end.

Slave
07-10-2011, 01:43 AM
Yeah it's great, because you're pretty powerful. Then you realize it takes you juuuust about twice as long to level as anyone else. Buzzkill.

Tasslehofp99
07-10-2011, 05:43 AM
Not sure at which point a shadowknight would be better then a druid in any solo situation, sure druids cant FD or melee for decent damage but I have no problem soloing unless its in a dungeon.

Brut
07-10-2011, 05:52 AM
SKs ftw. Altho you'll occasionally get the dreadful feeling that while soloing you're just playing a necro who hasn't researched his spells for the last 20 levels.

But it beats being born as a paladin. Then you feel like a ranger who hasn't bought his spell for the last 20 levels plus only bought the healing ones.

radxical
07-10-2011, 07:22 AM
Well, I only mean druid in a solo situation as a low level, the in between being able to kill orcs by yourself with the few spells you have and killing bats to level up because they're blue.

Brut & Slave - Yes, both of those are pretty terrible realizations, but...I'll live in my little bubble for awhile ;)
And very right on the paladin ordeal :p Lmao.