PDA

View Full Version : EZ Server

Caridry
07-16-2011, 05:54 PM
So while the server was down today, i decided to make some chars on EZ server. I leveled at mach speed, got gear instantly, started with an epic... oh man i was like a kid in a candy store. It was like heaven, because im in such a rut with trying to level my druid right now.

But then something hit me, this is why i loved original EQ, and why i love p99...

It was that sense of accomplishment, that sense of "I worked so hard to get x item" or "I have been working so hard to build my reputation to get in X guild, or achieve x."

Yes you work a MILLION times harder.... but you really get that true achievement feeling with a server like p99 which keeps it close to the original as possible. level 70 on EZ? so what... it takes 5 hours... Level 60 on p99? Man it really took him/her time and dedication to achieve that... Epic on EZ? so what you start with it... and the 1.5, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0 arent all that hard either... Have planar gear and (soon) epic on p99? Wow what an achievement, and what a breath of fresh are you must of breathed when you got it. you can now rest!

This all being said, this server is a wonderful thing, and I thank the GM's, Owner/operators, and guides for everything they have been doing, and keep on doing. And i thank all of the players for being so friendly, and tiggles for the laughs.

/kissass off

Amelinda
07-16-2011, 06:05 PM
Thank you for your kind words. :)

Ektar
07-16-2011, 06:10 PM
I think I'm gonna hop on my level 75 paladin with a gazillion AAs and solo vox. brb

Brut
07-16-2011, 06:20 PM
Sort of diff system there anyways, getting to 70 is like turning in your newbie note.
Pretty sure I got bout same amount of hours played there as I do here. =p

But Iknowswhatyamean.

Ektar
07-16-2011, 06:30 PM
grats me

http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz162/Postorofpictures/EQ000006.jpg

Caridry
07-16-2011, 06:48 PM
thats actually pretty damn funny lol....

bluejam
07-17-2011, 04:28 AM
have planar gear and (soon) epic on p99? Wow what an achievement, and what a breath of fresh are you must of breathed when you got it. you can now rest!
I lol'ed, but you're right about the other stuff.

Nytewind TP
07-17-2011, 08:22 AM
I used to do that with Trak on that server, I felt board and go take him out. Fun server, just not what the OP mentioned, you get the rewarding feel of it all.

Atmas
07-17-2011, 10:20 AM
I like P99, I liked EZ server too. The challenge in EZ server wasn't ever killing mobs like Trak, it's more about progression through the tiers.

Anger
07-17-2011, 10:36 AM
I always thought EZ Server was just too....easy, lol.

The Hidden Forest is a cool, unique server with custom made endgame raid zones and battles, which is pretty sweet. The Grand Creation is also pretty cool...they're doing the mostly-classic thing up to the GoD expansion.

Kika Maslyaka
07-17-2011, 11:39 AM
+1 for THF :D

runlvlzero
07-18-2011, 02:10 PM
THF is nice, their bot command is even cooler for those that really like casual play.

Never tried EZ server... I fear the game mechanics won't feel right...

I would love a server that went up to OoW or DoN with AA's but only GoD content, max level 70. Normal or slightly faster xp, and fast AA xp.

Nagash
07-19-2011, 02:24 PM
So while the server was down today, i decided to make some chars on EZ server. I leveled at mach speed, got gear instantly, started with an epic... oh man i was like a kid in a candy store. It was like heaven, because im in such a rut with trying to level my druid right now.

But then something hit me, this is why i loved original EQ, and why i love p99...

It was that sense of accomplishment, that sense of "I worked so hard to get x item" or "I have been working so hard to build my reputation to get in X guild, or achieve x."

Yes you work a MILLION times harder.... but you really get that true achievement feeling with a server like p99 which keeps it close to the original as possible. level 70 on EZ? so what... it takes 5 hours... Level 60 on p99? Man it really took him/her time and dedication to achieve that... Epic on EZ? so what you start with it... and the 1.5, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0 arent all that hard either... Have planar gear and (soon) epic on p99? Wow what an achievement, and what a breath of fresh are you must of breathed when you got it. you can now rest!

This all being said, this server is a wonderful thing, and I thank the GM's, Owner/operators, and guides for everything they have been doing, and keep on doing. And i thank all of the players for being so friendly, and tiggles for the laughs.

/kissass off

Although I am happy to have servers like the EZ or THF around because they do have an audience and there is a demand for them, I second at 100% your reasons for being on P99. Hat off to our devs and GMs for their amazing work.

Nagash/Petitpas

hedbonker
07-19-2011, 02:58 PM
I would love a server that went up to OoW or DoN with AA's but only GoD content, max level 70. Normal or slightly faster xp, and fast AA xp.

Lootfest is like that but max level is 85.

Webwolf
07-19-2011, 03:35 PM
I use EZ server sometimes to plan what I will do on P99. Like when I came back to the server two weeks ago and I needed to refresh my mind on the layout of KC. I logged on to EZ server explored the entire zone and finished up by soloing VS. It took me less than 20 mins.