PDA

View Full Version : While VZTZ is down

Hazek
07-18-2011, 02:39 AM
Try K&B. Its not the "custom god mode" server you are expecting. Its the same as VZTZ, just better. Bug's fixed, planar mobs actually drop loot, everything tuned better, etc.

SearyxTZ
07-18-2011, 02:41 AM
watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZapOy3eH3yE

fiegi
07-18-2011, 02:42 AM
fuck that server, i petitioned and posted about dispells being screwed up for weeks and nothing happened. how can pvp be any good if there is a chance your 14th slot slow can get dispelled with 1 nullify.

this is images grand plan to pull his population above 10

Hazek
07-18-2011, 02:43 AM
watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMsdRdgZ16k&feature=channel_video_title

Haul
07-18-2011, 03:18 AM
Fiegi I coulda told you the server would be bunk man! Just gotta wait for red99 :l

Rystar
07-18-2011, 04:26 AM
:cool:fuck that server, i petitioned and posted about dispells being screwed up for weeks and nothing happened. how can pvp be any good if there is a chance your 14th slot slow can get dispelled with 1 nullify.

this is images grand plan to pull his population above 10

Bullshit much? You complained and a week later it was fixed. How can you compare the ONE issue you had that took a week to get fixed, with moving to a new server with tons of bugs. Don't act like the dispell was why you jumped ship, I think it the fact you can MQ on VZ/TZ and not get cought if you have half a brain.

K&B is a well ran server with very few bugs, only problem right now is low population.

Not getting into the "this server is better than that server" drama, but you cant trash Image about bugs or his server, because we both know it's BS.

Sniperfire
07-18-2011, 08:52 AM
image needs to transfer chars over and get off this custom exe shit

also if tz/vz is down due to image or devnoob i call bullshit you and secrets keep your lil bitch fights to yourselves why threaten an already dieing population of loyal players

Stylez
07-18-2011, 10:48 AM
None of secrets server have ever been up longer then a week. Should play on K&B and suggest things to be changed.

Harrison
07-18-2011, 11:00 AM
http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/5662/lolzyj.jpg

Stylez
07-18-2011, 11:08 AM
You see any other free MQ pvp servers on the list ?

Amuk
07-18-2011, 11:13 AM
Yeah if it was on the main list I'd prolly box play there while afking during fear raids on vz/tz since I'm not a mage.

-Stasis

Amuk
07-18-2011, 11:15 AM
Oh and are you the Harrison I fought guildwars 1.0 as Gaanon? If so I remember Gatorsmash mauling you into quitting your sham and making a Delf SK in Lfay - GG.

-Stasis

Harrison
07-18-2011, 11:17 AM
No, I never touched any other pvp server on EQemu other than VZTZ 1.0 and maybe 2.0?

I don't remember which iterations because I didn't stay up to date with server bullshit and drama because the community was shit then, too.

I think I started before whichever one Gronkus was a part of. (RL little brother of a friend of mine, I didn't know him well at all.)

Amuk
07-18-2011, 11:19 AM
You arn't the guy who hung out with Touch?

-Stasis

Harrison
07-18-2011, 11:25 AM
No, I played with my brother and we traveled in pairs or solo.

I played to 50, got bored and left. The rampant hacking, exploiting of game mechanics for advantages, and barely anything ever being done about it caused me to leave.

If this community would stop acting like a bunch of repressed teenagers PVP could really take off on EQemu.

Instead, you guys hack, exploit, train, grief, spew racism/bigotry like it's the epitome of comedy, and ostracize anyone not in your pathetic little fratboy circlejerk.

runlvlzero
07-18-2011, 11:38 AM
No, I played with my brother and we traveled in pairs or solo.

I played to 50, got bored and left. The rampant hacking, exploiting of game mechanics for advantages, and barely anything ever being done about it caused me to leave.

If this community would stop acting like a bunch of repressed teenagers PVP could really take off on EQemu.

Instead, you guys hack, exploit, train, grief, spew racism/bigotry like it's the epitome of comedy, and ostracize anyone not in your pathetic little fratboy circlejerk.

Good job at pointing out the stereotypical minority whom for which these games have been produced by such a minority. You just described every MMO or RPG fan in existence.

Harrison
07-18-2011, 11:39 AM
No, it's specifically almost every pvp community for every mmo.

It's just concentrated here more than I've witnessed elsewhere over the years.

Lazortag
07-18-2011, 11:49 AM
:cool:

Bullshit much? You complained and a week later it was fixed. How can you compare the ONE issue you had that took a week to get fixed, with moving to a new server with tons of bugs. Don't act like the dispell was why you jumped ship, I think it the fact you can MQ on VZ/TZ and not get cought if you have half a brain.

K&B is a well ran server with very few bugs, only problem right now is low population.

Not getting into the "this server is better than that server" drama, but you cant trash Image about bugs or his server, because we both know it's BS.

K&B was unbearable to play on. You could never predict when a stupid bug was going to kill you. For example, NPC's would con amiable but still be KoS because of their buggy faction system. Do you have any idea how annoying it is having to avoid every single NPC because it might just randomly attack you?

07-18-2011, 12:02 PM
If you don't want to deal with bugs don't play eqemu first off. Second, you got social aggro, a NPC was scowling/threatening and the rest came to assist. You were a race in a not so welcome city to be in and faction got you. If you expect a new server to be perfect that is really amusing because I have seen professional MMO's start out in worse shape (see AoC).

People can take shots at my server but it seems most of the time it is contradictory. All the while your new pvp server admin threatens to take down my server because of what people say in chat rooms. Take your chaos you can have it.

We want to be left alone to do our work and the same should go for Secrets.

Littlegyno
07-18-2011, 12:05 PM
If you don't want to deal with bugs don't play eqemu first off. Second, you got social aggro, a NPC was scowling/threatening and the rest came to assist. You were a race in a not so welcome city to be in and faction got you. If you expect a new server to be perfect that is really amusing because I have seen professional MMO's start out in worse shape (see AoC).

People can take shots at my server but it seems most of the time it is contradictory. All the while your new pvp server admin threatens to take down my server because of what people say in chat rooms. Take your chaos you can have it.

Always got an excuse dog.

fiegi
07-18-2011, 12:05 PM

fuk u caught me red handed. have fun farming those heads.

Littlegyno
07-18-2011, 12:09 PM

Ever wonder why K&B has low population? IT MIGHT BE SOME SORT OF CONSPIRACY RIGHT?

Or maybe because it sucks dick.

We'll never know.

Bardalicious
07-18-2011, 12:19 PM
Or maybe because it sucks dick.

We'll never know.

Confirmed

http://mlkshk.com/r/2HUV

Bardalicious
07-18-2011, 12:25 PM
Am I the only one that thinks the troll post from "DEVSecrets" on VZTZ forums announcing the server closing and the first night the server has actually crashed is not mere coincidence?

Shit has seemed pretty stable so far. IDK, just saying. *tinfoil hat*

dusk883
07-18-2011, 12:32 PM
Just started on K&B and kinda like it so far...is there a place I can read about what the server is about in more detail? Ie what are these "kingdoms" and teams, what is the unique stuff I need to know about on this server?

I saw the eqpvp.com site but there doesn't seem to be a concept page or anything...

or is there?

Anyway, pvp servers are fun and happy that they are available

Piff
07-18-2011, 12:33 PM
eqpvp.com

07-18-2011, 12:37 PM
Just a very basic description on the server spec: http://www.eqpvp.com/index.php/topic,4.0.html

You can join either Qeynos, Freeport, Rivervale or Halas. This option is available in Nexus, visiting an emissary to bazaar (formerly shadowrest) is the easiest way (East Commons tunnel, Qeynos Hills shack near North Qeynos, Everfrost ent to halas, outside oggok in innothule, butcherblock docks, etc.).

Kingdom players have a home town so they can fortify through guard upgrades.

Otherwise you can just join Bandits which is the free for all team (either hitting 30 and auto-setting PVP or going to a Priest of Discord in a non-kingdom city).

dusk883
07-18-2011, 12:45 PM
thanks, this looks great... so if I join a city, I can somehow "defend" these cities from "bandits" by hanging out and fighting those who attack the city?

I'm guessing population goes up now that its easily accessible via regular login, now logging in to create another guy

07-18-2011, 12:47 PM
thanks, this looks great... so if I join a city, I can somehow "defend" these cities from "bandits" by hanging out and fighting those who attack the city?

I'm guessing population goes up now that its easily accessible via regular login, now logging in to create another guy

Definitely, you get bonuses for pvp kills in cities since we have a point system (for discord items). Confronting someone in your kingdom can be to your advantage in this case along with the guard assistance.

dusk883
07-18-2011, 12:48 PM
so we can go to nexus somehow, but no vah shir or frogs, no BST or BER classes.

Probably best if I just log in and ask questions later on how to get to places when I need to get there eh

dusk883
07-18-2011, 12:49 PM
is there a most active city to be a part of? I'd like to pvp and die to bandits but want to be where the action is.. even if there's just one person online right now lol

07-18-2011, 12:52 PM
so we can go to nexus somehow, but no vah shir or frogs, no BST or BER classes.

Probably best if I just log in and ask questions later on how to get to places when I need to get there eh

Right just the old races/classes and iksar are disabled since we don't have cabilis yet. The world itself is mostly classic minus nexus (for allowing us to properly set team flag, prevent bind camping/looping, etc.). Bazaar is for your discord items. There are a few custom zones scattered but they have been integrated into the classic EQ world.

Edit: I have seen Halas/Rivervale as the most active teams in that order.

Alkorin
07-18-2011, 12:58 PM

And the best part is, they think this describes everyone but themselves.

I don't miss PvP for an instant, and the above wasn't even all that bad on Vallon. Most of the people I played with were so full of themselves, and it was made easier by the fact that the guild I was in was leaps and bounds ahead of everyone else in terms of gear.

Eventually, I left to go blue because I'd had enough of the attitude, and the backlash was incredible. I've never seen such hostility over a game.

Lazortag
07-18-2011, 01:01 PM

I got social aggro from a mob that conned amiable Image. I've explained this to you a million times. The bug also happened again with the Dragoons in Lfay; it was a very commonly occurring bug that you never fixed (and apparently, refuse to even acknowledge!).

If you're going to have some confusing faction system it should at least be consistent with what /con tells you!

Knuckle
07-18-2011, 01:06 PM
Try K&B. Its not the "custom god mode" server you are expecting. Its the same as VZTZ, just better. Bug's fixed, planar mobs actually drop loot, everything tuned better, etc.

no its not, you fucking troll

Knuckle
07-18-2011, 01:07 PM
Right just the old races/classes and iksar are disabled since we don't have cabilis yet. The world itself is mostly classic minus nexus (for allowing us to properly set team flag, prevent bind camping/looping, etc.). Bazaar is for your discord items. There are a few custom zones scattered but they have been integrated into the classic EQ world.

Edit: I have seen Halas/Rivervale as the most active teams in that order.

good job trying to split the pvp pop you fucking idiot. why dont you try working with secrets instead of wrecking the pvp community.

Bardalicious
07-18-2011, 01:07 PM
Step 1. Make fake post on rival server website about how it's coming to an end.
Step 2. Have the server crashed while Secrets is MIA.
Step 3. ?????????
Step 4. Profit

07-18-2011, 01:08 PM
I got social aggro from a mob that conned amiable Image. I've explained this to you a million times. The bug also happened again with the Dragoons in Lfay; it was a very commonly occurring bug that you never fixed (and apparently, refuse to even acknowledge!).

If you're going to have some confusing faction system it should at least be consistent with what /con tells you!

This sounds more like a db faction issue. There were no code faction changes outside the cities. If you didn't report that issue to the forum then yea it never got looked at.

Bardalicious
07-18-2011, 01:09 PM
This point is reinforced by the fact that Secrets has always had the decency to not try to vulture members from KaB - they have all come very willingly to a superior server, whereas Image and his band of lackeys have to exploit a server population when it's vulnerable to hope to attain more than 5 active players on his server.

fiegi
07-18-2011, 01:10 PM
(User has been permanently banned from Devnet (no reason))

fuk devnoob banned me from irc, can no longer idle with the other 2 ppl in that channel.

Knuckle
07-18-2011, 01:12 PM
I wouldn't touch the filth that is k&b, bunch of losers trying to wreck the first pvp server worth a shit in half a year.

07-18-2011, 01:14 PM
This point is reinforced by the fact that Secrets has always had the decency to not try to vulture members from KaB - they have all come very willingly to a superior server, whereas Image and his band of lackeys have to exploit a server population when it's vulnerable to hope to attain more than 5 active players on his server.

I am not telling anyone to make posts or 'steal' any playerbase, however I am not going to stand idle while people make points that are not valid about me, my actions or my server.

Bardalicious
07-18-2011, 01:16 PM
I am not telling anyone to make posts or 'steal' any playerbase, however I am not going to stand idle while people make points that are not valid about me, my actions or my server.

That's funny. I seem to recall the past month of K&B trash talk here go by relatively smoothly without your presence in 90% of it. Convenient that you are now white knighting for your own server.

Laughable.

fiegi
07-18-2011, 01:19 PM
Anyone feel like some good pvp? Lets go attack the only 3 ppl on the server who are sitting behind level 55 guards who see invis that cast roots and snares also. Then even if we get to kill one of them, their futility gets rewarded with pvp pts.

vinaden
07-18-2011, 01:21 PM
k&B should just go classic no boxing just like the new vztz( exact same code). change name to vztz also. already proven that gms at K&B r more dedicated. amount of bugs already on the vztz list is going to take forever to get fixed with out a dedicated gm staff. my two cents (obviously two cents not worth shit just like this msg).

Bardalicious
07-18-2011, 01:21 PM
Anyone feel like some good pvp? Lets go attack the only 3 ppl on the server who are sitting behind level 55 guards who see invis that cast roots and snares also. Then even if we get to kill one of them, their futility gets rewarded with pvp pts.

Easy pal, don't get carried away. I heard they haven't stress tested the server with anything past realistic parameters (4-6 players max). Please don't crash the place, you'll be letting the terrorists win.

fiegi
07-18-2011, 01:27 PM
k&B should just go classic no boxing just like the new vztz( exact same code). change name to vztz also. already proven that gms at K&B r more dedicated. amount of bugs already on the vztz list is going to take forever to get fixed with out a dedicated gm staff. my two cents (obviously two cents not worth shit just like this msg).

Bardalicious
07-18-2011, 01:27 PM

VZTZ has a decent amount of fixing that needs to be done, yes, however nothing that's major enough to impact game play to the point where it becomes tedious to play there. In the week or so that VZTZ has been up I'm fairly sure it's seen a higher population in ONE BOX TOONS vs MULTI-BOX TOONS as well as more PVP. Yes, partly because it's keeping true to classic, but also for the most part it's 90% stable and working.

This isn't some source code / DB that Secrets typed in a drunken stupor over the course of an evening. It's seen implementation and usage already. K&B doesn't know enough about PVP to offer a system as well-oiled and working as VZTZ. Take for example releasing a server in which 60% of the zones were marked PVE.

Amuk
07-18-2011, 01:29 PM
Yeah I actually love Image and Devnoob and agree with above comment - make classic and ppl will come.

-Stasis

fiegi
07-18-2011, 01:30 PM
If I said it once, i've said it a million times. Custom content is shit, half the pvp playerbase won't play it, and the other half of the playerbase won't play it longer then a few weeks. Make it 100% normal classic, and the crowd will come.

dusk883
07-18-2011, 01:36 PM
If I said it once, i've said it a million times. Custom content is shit, half the pvp playerbase won't play it, and the other half of the playerbase won't play it longer then a few weeks. Make it 100% normal classic, and the crowd will come.

I have to say I agree to this as far as I go. I am trying out K&B because I like the concept but I like access to other servers to play with my blubie friends and I'm not real smart with the file changes/patches, etc. I'm now stuck in Bazaar and deleted bazaar.eqg file as told by a friendly GM but now I can't get back into the game. Not complaining but its just an example that pvp server without custom content would be best for morons like me anyway.

A Mortalquest/Discord server would be heaven but I'll take what I can get.

Will try K&B later tonight or just get it working on a different laptop altogether.

SearyxTZ
07-18-2011, 01:36 PM

You "just want to be left alone" so you post on this thread + trash the developer of another server?

I'm an impartial observer and that just seems tactless.

If all the jackass devs of the eqemu community could just cobble together and support a classic red server (like the one Secrets put up) and promise hosting stability, I'd gladly pay/donate money. Fact is no one gives a shit about the custom DEFEND UR CITY AND BUY PVP GEAR AND WE GAVE MELEES BUGGY WOW-LIKE ABILITIES servers. I'm sorry if this is a cold or inconvenient truth for anyone, but there's good reason why P1999 dwarfs any custom server population.

fiegi
07-18-2011, 01:38 PM
Has a "custom" content pvp server ever hit a population over 35? I mean........ look in the mirror.......... IT-DOESNT-WORK.

Nirgon
07-18-2011, 01:39 PM
Something kos can find you in a city that appears non kos at the gate. From there all kinds of npcs could also agro you. I'm certain that an amiable npc did not flat out attack you. The problem isn't the servers, it's the community. What do you think are the real reasons for the servers failing? Classic EQ had plenty of bugs and breakable rules. These guys that dev them don't get paid to do it (babysit) 9-10 hours a day like previous Sony/Verant staff. Maybe if you want them to survive, stop making active efforts to destroy them and stop making cry baby forum parades. Frankly, if Uthgaard and the other staff stepped in here and had the time, at least half of you would be gone in two weeks. What does that tell you?

vinaden
07-18-2011, 01:43 PM
that the other half plus other legit players would join the box?

Nirgon
07-18-2011, 01:49 PM
devs ...

good reason why P1999 dwarfs any custom server population.

Don't forget that they have a pretty well staffed and present GM staff.

Truth be told, a finished product does need to be pulled together with Kunark content and working quests.

No one's going to go completely out of their way here to help push someone else's project forward, especially when it has completely different development goals. Im banking on Secrets, you need to help the guy out to constructively build a community and produce and submit bugs. But we all know what will choice you will inevitably make. This may be the fifth true iteration of the pvp box and you have become exceedingly efficient at destroying it. One MQ, bug exploiting racist for every other player on the box. Etc. /architect off.

fiegi
07-18-2011, 01:54 PM
I'd be willing to donate half of my welfare check every month to the box.

Haul
07-18-2011, 01:57 PM
Always got an excuse dog.

dusk883
07-18-2011, 02:04 PM
Not that I can do it, just curious...what does it take to start up a new pvp server anyway?

1- Hardware: some Unix box? Windows box?
2- Dev or 3?
3- bandwidth for 100 people to play with little lag - a home server on DSL wouldn't cut it eh?

If someone were to want to create a Mortalquest / Discord server with just Classic zones... what am I missing? Can I buy some flashy box from Dell, connect it to a DSL connection at a friends house and just go from there if I have a Dev willing to start it up, maybe paypal him some money each month if that's what he costs?

Knuckle
07-18-2011, 02:08 PM
It's funny, all these devs have no clue how much funding and support they'd get for a reliable classic pvp server, yet refuse to do it based on some warped pride or aspergers reasoning. Gronkus walked off with, what, a 2-3k box that the community donated to him? I'd donate 100 bucks to help a classic pvp server take off if someone was willing to help the devs that want to do so.

Knuckle
07-18-2011, 02:13 PM
Has a "custom" content pvp server ever hit a population over 35? I mean........ look in the mirror.......... IT-DOESNT-WORK.

Nirgon
07-18-2011, 02:13 PM
devs ...

good reason why P1999 dwarfs any custom server population.

Don't forget that they have a pretty well staffed and present GM staff.

Truth be told, a finished product does need to be pulled together with Kunark content and working quests.

No one's going to go completely out of their way here to help push someone else's project forward, especially when it has completely different development goals. Im banking on Secrets, you need to help the guy out to constructively build a community and produce and submit bugs. But we all know what will choice you will inevitably make. /architect off.

Littlegyno
07-18-2011, 02:19 PM
Someone find image's address in rl and let's fucking waste this guy.

Crenshinabon
07-18-2011, 02:19 PM
If there was a reliable classic red server up for a month with a reliable GM then I would gladly donate at least 15 bucks per month.

I have yet to find this. (did not play on original vztz box, recently found out about eqemu)

I liked Altergate for a bit but Tarwine went MIA too long and dropped 1/2 the population, plus it was custom so meh.

This one I have had the most fun out of all classic servers for the past 4 or 5 days and now Secrets is MIA with server down and trash on the forums. Lame.

Hazek
07-18-2011, 02:23 PM
Don't try to appease these morons. K&B's low pop is not because of the server, its because of the idiots who are unwilling to try anything new, even if its better. By the way, K&B shouldn't even be defined as custom. Its a classic server with a few additions that improve the gameplay. But its cool, if you guys still don't want to try it, then have fun "playing EQ" on the forums while you wait for the pipe dream of red99.

fiegi
07-18-2011, 02:26 PM
lol @ k&b as a "classic server". the only thing classic about it is starting in a newbie city with a dagger and a lantern you fucking asshat

Littlegyno
07-18-2011, 02:26 PM
Let's kill image/devnoob Law and Order: SVU style.

We can rape them, cut them, and put brooms up their anuses.

SearyxTZ
07-18-2011, 02:28 PM
iirc this (VZTZ 4.0) is hosted on one of rogean's boxes, so maybe that guy can push the restart button or whatever is required?

I don't know for certain about that though.

Naikon
07-18-2011, 02:32 PM
devnoob has always been a big baby

juicedsixfo
07-18-2011, 02:41 PM
lol @ k&b as a "classic server". the only thing classic about it is starting in a newbie city with a dagger and a lantern you fucking asshat

100% classic, no. It's not claiming to be 100% classic. It has a custom rule set (kingdoms), pvp points, pvp rewards, some porters, and a corpse summoner: all in an attempt to make pvp happen more. But other than that, it's all the same zones and all the same loot bro (even the pvp text is yellow).

There is a higher end custom zone that opened up but I haven't messed around in there yet.

As far as all of this back and forth, it's pretty unnecessary. I was in irc when Secrets popped in and threatened to "single handedly destroy the server" and "hope you practiced your x86 assembly, you're gonna need it" because people were talking behind his back. That seems a little uncalled for.

eastadam55
07-18-2011, 03:09 PM
WOOT BACK UP

Lazortag
07-18-2011, 03:10 PM
This sounds more like a db faction issue. There were no code faction changes outside the cities. If you didn't report that issue to the forum then yea it never got looked at.

What's the point? When I explained it to you in game and in IRC you vehemently denied that there was any problem, despite me insisting over and over again that there was a bug, and even showing you the bug. All emu servers have bugs, but on K&B the bugs come from nowhere and usually get you killed. I didn't ragequit because of that or anything (the second install of eq was taking up too much space and so I deleted it instead of deleting p99), but the bug as well as your response to it were both very frustrating

Bardalicious
07-18-2011, 03:17 PM
Unnecessary like someone with obvious bias towards Secrets box posting as him on his forums claiming his server was being shut down? Then his server magically crashing right after, after running a week with zero stability issues? Then the owner of KaB conveniently trying to vulture members from threads about Secrets box being down?

If it was not Image / Devnoob's doing, which I strongly favor considering their not-so-hot track record at EQEmu vs. Secrets always going out of his way to help other servers, then it was someone that wants people back to KaB at least. Only people that cry for people to come back are the faggots that have had free reign with zero population and contest to farm PVE and PVP points from guards.

Fact is, when VZTZ comes back up, it'll still be the superior box. All this drama with KaB vs. VZTZ is making me itch to compile and release more faggotry for their server.

Buhbuh
07-18-2011, 03:20 PM
It's pretty clear the only thing people like seeing toyed with are the mechanics, not the zone layouts or concepts.

We're here because we're diehard fans of the concept in EQ. That has to stay the same, without question. There are plenty of other games out there, and we're here for a reason. Leave the content alone. Keep it classic or its dead before it's released

fiegi
07-18-2011, 03:21 PM
Can we get a headcount on people here who actually are interested in defending their 'kingdom' on a 13+ year old game??

eastadam55
07-18-2011, 03:22 PM
Secrets hasn't been online for 2 days now, maybe something important came up and he had to go. As for the server, well I don't know. Be patient it will come back eventually.

fiegi
07-18-2011, 03:22 PM
Secrets is on a 48 hour binger, let him detox.

Durk
07-18-2011, 03:26 PM
Can't wait for VZTZ to come back up. It's a really fun server so far. Also can't wait for people to stop advertising the KaB server on the VZTZ forums!

Bardalicious
07-18-2011, 03:27 PM
Secrets is on a 48 hour binger, let him detox.

It's funny because it's true.

destru
07-18-2011, 03:29 PM
I can has Secrets contact info plox. tnx

vinaden
07-18-2011, 03:38 PM
neone wanna play LoL while server down

bamzal
07-18-2011, 07:20 PM
Rallon Zek is up, looks pretty good !

muffins
07-18-2011, 08:25 PM
rallon zek just crashed yall

Darwoth
07-18-2011, 09:20 PM
i think kings and bandits is a quality server and has been run/maintained well. was expecting a shitheap based off of what i have heard about image in the past but regardless the current server is well done enough to the point that i have no interest in playing on the vz server.

only reason the population took a shit on kings and bandits is due to the new server coming out and the fact that 90% of the miniscule pvp emulator community have the attention span of a goldfish, once the other servers luster wears off everyone will be back to k/b if it is still around at that time.

the majority of the folks talking shit in this thread are hacktards banned off of the server or associates/guildmembers of said *****rdly fellows.

Titanuk
07-18-2011, 09:26 PM
Fiegi I coulda told you the server would be bunk man! Just gotta wait for red99 :l

shut the fuck up water boy

Rust1d?
07-19-2011, 09:40 AM
Let us take a look at the list:

Little Gyno

Knuckle

Baradalicious

All of these neackbeards are nothing but a bunch of hacking shit bags who I am GLAD I am not playing with. Funny how the people who bash K&B are the same dickless wonders who have been caught hacking and pretty much ruin any pvp server.

Doors
07-19-2011, 10:20 AM
Always people bitching about a red box and how it's unbalanced and fucked up because its someone emulating the original.

Bardalicious
07-19-2011, 01:52 PM
Let us take a look at the list:

Little Gyno

Knuckle

Baradalicious

All of these neackbeards are nothing but a bunch of hacking shit bags who I am GLAD I am not playing with. Funny how the people who bash K&B are the same dickless wonders who have been caught hacking and pretty much ruin any pvp server.

Wahhh wahhh my vagina hurts, Bardalicious haxxed me and touched me in the naughty place! Ya'll are like broken fucking records. Funny that I haven't seen a single screenshot or log of the great hackmaster Bardalicious warping, speed hacking, duping, etc etc etc and yet you feeble minded cunts cling to it like flies on shit.

Grow a pair son.

Littlegyno
07-19-2011, 02:05 PM
Never hacked in any EQEMU bros. My whistle is as clean as it can get.

COME AT ME BRO

Ripcord
07-19-2011, 02:30 PM
darwoth approves, I guess roots land!
May give knb a shot

Rust1d?
07-19-2011, 02:34 PM
Never hacked in any EQEMU bros. My whistle is as clean as it can get.

COME AT ME BRO

el oh el el oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh elel oh el

fiegi
07-19-2011, 02:42 PM
what toons did you play on 2.0 and 3.0 rust1d?

Bardalicious
07-19-2011, 02:56 PM
what toons did you play on 2.0 and 3.0 rust1d?

Anonymous troll is anonymous.

Akim
07-19-2011, 03:46 PM
Can we get a headcount on people here who actually are interested in defending their 'kingdom' on a 13+ year old game??

Rust1d?
07-20-2011, 08:30 AM
Skittlez on both but was only on 2.0 about halfway through it's life and stopped playing 3.0 once the pop went <10 people.

Rystar
07-20-2011, 03:37 PM
Anonymous troll is anonymous.

As opposed to anonymous behind a screen name on a message board?

Xebekn
07-20-2011, 10:15 PM
I think I started before whichever one Gronkus was a part of. (RL little brother of a friend of mine, I didn't know him well at all.)

Do these addicts a favor and go steal the box from him. Not sure how he ever got away with stealing that anyway. Why didn't he just give up the source code?

Harrison
07-20-2011, 10:56 PM
Do these addicts a favor and go steal the box from him. Not sure how he ever got away with stealing that anyway. Why didn't he just give up the source code?

Sure, I'll just fly down to Texas with intent to commit larceny.

I don't see how that could go down in a bad way. :cool:

Haul
07-20-2011, 11:23 PM
shut the fuck up water boy

shut your dirty mouth whore