PDA

View Full Version : WTS 56 Well Geared Gnome Necromancer

Alex
07-19-2011, 04:06 PM
Good name, squeaky clean reputation and well liked! Character is decked out, well supplied and ready for anything.

Gear is as follows:

Band of Eternal Flame Squallsurge Shawl
Platinum Skull Ring
Golden Efreeti Boots
Impskin Gloves
Planar Leggings
Supple Scale Armband (Karnor's)
Gatorscale Sleeves
Froglok Bonecasters Robe
Ivandyr's Hoop
Runed Cowl
Mask of Wurms
Batskull Earing
Black Saphire Necklace
Molten Cloak
Bracelet of Cessation (Sky)
Harvester
Book of Obulus
Dustscryer's Crystal Ball

Also comes with Staff of Undead Legions, Orb of Tishan for charm/mr scenarios, Jboots, Grave Sandals, Circlet of Shadow, charged Halfling Raider Skullcap, Shiny Brass Idol, Overthere Hammer and a 10 dose Regen pot.

All spells 1 - 56 acquired, including 53 and 56 pets.

Character is Sebilis keyed and Charasis keyed.

Has corpse recovery kit banked, 10 Essence Emeralds, 2 Jaid Inlaid Coffins, Peridots and Bonechips. Has plenty of reagents on him for spells; bone chips, peridots etc as well as an assortment of pet weapons.

All factions he began with are intact.

Also on the account are:

12 Male Gnome Enchanter /w Jboots, Box of Nil Space, Goblin Gazughzi Ring (clicky charm breaker), and a decent set of gear including Siren Scale Hood, Siren Scale Robe etc etc (10 - 15k worth total besides the Jboots, Box and Gazughzi Ring).

16 Halfling Rogue, Stripped.

If interested please post or pm offers, i am primarily interested in pp. Thanks for looking!

Alex
07-19-2011, 05:24 PM
Forgot about the alts, added them to summary.

Jake1ef
07-21-2011, 02:47 AM
55k offer for necro.

Alex
07-22-2011, 05:05 PM
80k top offer thus far, I feel that a 55 plus char with all this gear, expensive spells and other perks warrants higher however. No rush though, will keep auction up until an offer I can agree on comes in, or I get tired of waiting and take the highest current bid :p Thanks again for interest all.

Seaweedpimp
07-22-2011, 05:26 PM
Supple Scale Armband (Karnors)

ftfy

Alex
07-22-2011, 05:34 PM
Haha Ty my friend.

Seaweedpimp
07-22-2011, 06:22 PM
Is this a scam to get free bumps? I think so.

Bump~