PDA

View Full Version : Horrible Cleric

jdalf531
03-14-2010, 04:27 PM
Currently resides in unrest most of the time. If you have grouped in Unrest you know who I'm talking about.

Muldoon
03-14-2010, 04:35 PM
To be fair, the Priest of Najena IS a goblin.

Zuuz
03-14-2010, 04:56 PM
Could it be Xosire!?!?!?!

yt2005
03-14-2010, 05:30 PM
Could it be Xosire!?!?!?!

Never heard of that guy before today, but wow he seems to have a reputation based on what the people in my group were saying about him.

This is all secondhand, but I've heard reports of:

Deciding to pull even though he's a cleric
Pulling BADLY even for a cleric
Deciding to become the off-tank when he runs out of mana
Gating at times where him healing would have saved the entire group, but by running doomed them to a wipe

Again, I cannot vouch that any of these things happened, so I'm asking here to see if this stuff happens, and what I missed.

Plower
03-14-2010, 05:32 PM
LOL

Gorgetrapper
03-14-2010, 05:33 PM
Definitely Xosire.

nickelite
03-14-2010, 05:36 PM
It has to be Xosire, everything that yt2005 has talked about..I experienced in a group with him....Stay away from this kid...bad news.

Shannacore
03-14-2010, 05:37 PM
Xosire sucks, badly.

BADLY!

dark warrior
03-14-2010, 06:12 PM
i know him seems pritty good when i group with him id say his a good healer if u ask me thats just me thou me and him duo alot and groups

jdalf531
03-14-2010, 06:15 PM
Please check for spelling and grammar before posting again dark warrior

Jify
03-14-2010, 06:16 PM
^^ lol

karsten
03-14-2010, 06:18 PM
lol wut

snifs
03-14-2010, 06:18 PM

^

Shannacore
03-14-2010, 06:19 PM
Dark warrior has the same type of grammar that Xosire uses in /shout.

COINCIDENCE?

dark warrior
03-14-2010, 06:20 PM
sorry lol playing game and typeing that was hard lol

dark warrior
03-14-2010, 06:23 PM
im no Xosire Trina my ign is shadownesso if u must know plez get ur info right before claiming that u know a person

snifs
03-14-2010, 06:25 PM
im no Xosire Trina my ign is shadownesso if u must know plez get ur info right before claiming that u know a person

what?

Shannacore
03-14-2010, 06:30 PM

I never claimed anything, badgrammar man!

trolleleet
03-14-2010, 06:48 PM
http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/2781/luigie.jpg

Shannacore
03-14-2010, 07:15 PM
http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/2781/luigie.jpg

I laffed

Slake
03-14-2010, 07:18 PM
I was in the group where he decided to gate rather then heal. I wont name the SK who was tanking, but we were talking about this jackass today while in a MM group. We even had his roommate in the group and he was confirming all of this. I could write two full pages of the stuff his roommate was telling us.

Not saying Xosire is a bad person, but he needs to re-roll a rogue so he can just sit behind a mob and hit 2 buttons.

Abacab
03-14-2010, 07:52 PM
I'm Xosire, I purposely play a bad game just to keep you lowbies in check

Bitches need to step up their game or GTFO of my my Unrest

jdalf531
03-14-2010, 07:57 PM
Dont feed the troll (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29)

Zithax
03-14-2010, 08:38 PM
derp

Ronnie555
03-14-2010, 09:35 PM
I'm seriously almost falling over laughing right now and I don't even know why. I couldn't possibly quote all the posts in this thread that made me laugh..

It is hillarious, it's unfortunately all true..

pulling without making anyone aware, leaving to go explore without notice, etc.

On a serious note...
I have nothing against the guy and I wish him the best, but I also wish he'd make a class that wasn't a cleric.. because as a cleric there's a certain assumption about your role, and people rely on you based on that assumption. Clerics provide reliability and safety, not extra pulls when they get bored.

Xosire.. I got nothin against you buddy, just don't be a cleric you clearly like adventure and fast paced pulling, there's nothing wrong with that.

Today someone shouted "LOOKOUT TRAIN INCOMING" as Xosire entered the unrest house. Prolly the funniest moment of my weekend. heh. You prolly had to be there to think it's funny..

Gorgetrapper
03-15-2010, 12:06 AM
You know what happened shortly after that? I saw him running back in naked, and another time, I saw a few werebats, hags and the hand run out of the house... hilarious.

Slake
03-15-2010, 01:28 AM
Whats amazing is that he could find Unrest without having to have his hand held. He was trying to come to Najena and got lost in Nektolus forest...there are fucking newbie maps ffs. Yes...he died 2 times. Finally sent me a tell "fuck it" and logged. I was in Nek asking him to do a /loc and tell me the coordinates...i would come get him.

snifs
03-15-2010, 01:33 AM
He was a healer replacement for my group in Unrest...

He showed up with half of the zone on him

Ronnie555
03-15-2010, 02:04 AM
He was a healer replacement for my group in Unrest...

He showed up with half of the zone on him

hahahah i lol'd again.. this thread is win!

Kinamur1999
03-15-2010, 08:41 AM
Tried to take my Garanel camp in basement, saw him run in with his group.
19sk
23enc
17enc

think they tried twice before i saw him shouting lfg again

Rael
03-15-2010, 11:53 AM
Anyone else get the impression this Xosire character is a masterful troll?

Ronnie555
03-15-2010, 12:12 PM
Tried to take my Garanel camp in basement, saw him run in with his group.
19sk
23enc
17enc

think they tried twice before i saw him shouting lfg again

damn that's a powerhouse basement group right there... 2 chanters son, and lvl 19 tanking. what could go wrong!

chanter nuke pew pew. cleric nuke pow pow

SK DoTs, game over son. I wonder which one of em got the DWB sry they stole your camp dude, but honestly you can't expect such a beastly group to just sit around and wait for camps.. they just take what they want.

Kinamur1999
03-15-2010, 12:13 PM
Almost killed a tentacle terror, I was rather impressed to be honest.

Tallenn
03-15-2010, 12:39 PM
This thread is full of WIN!

Shannacore
03-15-2010, 12:55 PM

Today someone shouted "LOOKOUT TRAIN INCOMING" as Xosire entered the unrest house. Prolly the funniest moment of my weekend. heh. You prolly had to be there to think it's funny..

I was there for that and it was indeed hilarious. Thanks for the good laughs Xosire.

Modus
03-15-2010, 06:39 PM
Hilarious stuff Xosire, hit me up in-game for some equipment to help you on your travels.

Shannacore
03-16-2010, 12:09 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/xDaddysxLittlexDefectx/xosiresucks.jpg

Heh.

snifs
03-16-2010, 12:16 AM
^ awesome

Spud
03-16-2010, 12:36 AM

Heh.

HAHAHhahaahahahahhah

Ronnie555
03-16-2010, 01:34 AM
that's weird he types exactly like "his son"

I guess he taught his son how to type

Turbo
03-16-2010, 03:14 AM
cropped to hide MQ :D

Abacab
03-16-2010, 03:10 PM

Heh.

MAAAA BOOOOOIIIII

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/d/dd/My_boi.png

He's been playin tis charter!

Spinal232
03-18-2010, 02:21 AM
Oh my god.

I'm in his guild, i know him in real life, and this is honestly one of the greatest topics I've ever seen.

Gorgetrapper
03-18-2010, 02:47 AM
Fucker just trained a werebat and the hand on my group for no reason.

Gorgetrapper
03-18-2010, 02:53 AM
Ok I'm sick and tired of this mother fucker. He just trained my group again, and gated while doing it. This is fucking bullshit.

Modus
03-18-2010, 04:18 AM
Ok I'm sick and tired of this mother fucker. He just trained my group again, and gated while doing it. This is fucking bullshit.

Does this guy give lessons?

Hasbinbad
03-18-2010, 04:19 AM
You guys are letting the terrorists win.

Goobles
03-18-2010, 04:40 AM
I knew a cleric on Povar that wore an Enameled Black Chestplate, and meleed with a runed totem staff in LOIO. When I asked him why he didn't have a Bloodstained Tunic at the least he replied,"Because I can do more damage this way" Needless to say, on the next 3 pull - I died.

Zithax
03-18-2010, 04:56 AM
I don't understand why you guys are blaming some retarded kid for you being terrible at EQ, pack your shit up and move on.

yt2005
03-18-2010, 07:59 AM
I don't understand why you guys are blaming some retarded kid for you being terrible at EQ, pack your shit up and move on.

Ah. I think I see what you truly don't understand; allow me to explain. The reality is that while the skills of those who are complaining may vary, the fact that this person is so much worse at the game is by far the largest contributing factor to their bad experiences.

Perhaps you might understand better with a anecdote. The parallels won't be exactly the same, but the point that you say you're having trouble with may be more easily understood this way. My apologies if it doesn't quite pan out...

Imagine that there is a shared stable of horses from which the collective owners choose 6 to pull their carriage. While perhaps not all the horses are thoroughbreds, and they may be uncoordinated enough to sometimes lead the carriage into a ditch from time to time, in general the experience is somewhat smooth and the trips are generally a success.

Now imagine that one of the horses in the stable is a complete disaster. Its eyes are crossed, its legs aren't all the same length, and unfortunately it has eaten enough spoiled oats to cause major brain damage. Whenever this retarded horse is hitched up with the others, the trips always end in complete catastrophe. Somehow trips down the road to the neighbor's house end up in the lake not far from it. Whenever they're returning home from the merchant, all the season's goods that they've spent so long saving up for ultimately end up scattered in the mud after a rather disastrous tumble that could have easily been avoided.

Now, a casual outside observer may figure that all the horses from each of the trips are bad and should be taken out back and shot. However, anyone who has personally witnessed it, either while riding the carriage or observing from afar, has seen how the brain-damaged horse pulls and yanks in completely the wrong direction, it trips on its own hooves, it bangs into other horses... those observers could easily ascertain that the true blame lies with the retarded horse. Whereas some of the other horses may sometimes get in trouble due to a lack of training, the constant disasters that occur when the brain-damaged horse is hitched up cannot truly be pinned on the others. Such an observer might be inclined to warn the others, so that they can avoid such disasters in the future and so that they know where the blame really lies. Something is not normal about these expeditions, and that thing is the retarded horse.

Are you able to see the issue now? I want to avoid you not "understanding" again, so I'll spell it out a bit more clearly. Xosire is the retarded horse that keeps dooming the group to disaster with his retarded antics. You are the casual outside observer who concludes that the entire team is to blame. The other users complaining on this forum represent both the other horses, who have been doomed to failure by Xosire, as well as the observers who have witnessed or experienced it and can plainly see that indeed it is Xosire's fault.

I hope that perhaps you are able to more fully grasp the situation; it is not that everyone is blaming some retarded kid for them being terrible at EQ, rather they are blaming some retarded kid for causing their group heaps of trouble and tragedy that would not have otherwise occurred, and are warning other people away from the retarded kid. They don't need to "pack up" and "move on", they simply need to avoid Xosire and their experience will improve; in fact, without the constant stream of needless disasters they will be able to improve their skills, and since they are likely not like the hopeless case that is Xosire, even if the are "terrible at EQ", they will improve. Such is how games are meant to be played; people have varying natural skill but most improve with time... they just need to not be hobbled time after time by a horrible cleric.

guineapig
03-18-2010, 08:03 AM
Wow, wouldn't you all feel like shit if this guy turned out to actually be mentally challenged (clinically speaking)?

Rael
03-18-2010, 08:16 AM
Wow, wouldn't you all feel like shit if this guy turned out to actually be mentally challenged (clinically speaking)?

Will the GMs provide rezzes if this turns out to be the case?

yt2005
03-18-2010, 08:21 AM

I probably would have to change the language in my post, and yes I'd feel a little bad. But honestly, while he does seem to be technically mentally challenged, he must be pretty high-functioning to have gotten to where he is.

Perhaps he is mentally challenged in the sense that his IQ might be bordering on mental retardation, or perhaps he might have a minor case of Aspergers, but even this seems unlikely. My best guess is that he has the intelligence but is opting not to use it either out of laziness, spite, or even fun.

Will the GMs provide rezzes if this turns out to be the case?

I don't think that's what they meant by "known bug".

Uzzdaen
03-18-2010, 08:42 AM
Xosire fan checking in.

yt2005
03-18-2010, 09:54 AM
Xosire fan checking in.

...and why does he not have his own fanpage yet? Is there even a MySpace page? You call yourself a fan... well, get cracking, there's work to be done!

Shannacore
03-18-2010, 10:09 AM
I think he's foreign rather than retarded. I had him in a group last night and thats what I was picking up on with the bad english and what not. Foreigners can be bad players too!

Kinamur1999
03-18-2010, 10:11 AM
I talked to him once, probably 2 tells and his english was spot on.
May have been the "father" and not the "son"

Arkanjil
03-18-2010, 10:12 AM
Gating at times where him healing would have saved the entire group, but by running doomed them to a wipe

This is epic!

Shannacore
03-18-2010, 10:15 AM
Oh my god.

I'm in his guild, i know him in real life, and this is honestly one of the greatest topics I've ever seen.

CONFIRM THEN: Is he mentally retarded?

Gorgetrapper
03-18-2010, 11:00 AM
I would like to add in that every experience that I've had with Xosire is OUTSIDE of my group, and that all the mishaps were caused by him. My group with will be fighting a carrion ghoul at the fireplace while we are sitting in the corner, then all of a sudden a werebat and a reanimated hand starts hitting our casters. Xosire, just before all this had happened, walked through our group and sat at the top of the stairs to where the hand usually waits and cast IVU (for the undead in the first room).
Our group pulls/gets a spawn and we begin to fight, then our casters start losing HP and next thing I see are the hand and the werebat hitting them, and I do a /who all Xosire and it shows him zoning. He comes back shortly after, fully geared so its not that he died or anything, he gated.

ashecrimson
03-18-2010, 12:22 PM
Im a fan.

no one has told him to reroll a pulling class?? Seems to be great unrest puller.

guineapig
03-18-2010, 12:26 PM
Just give him a level 50 druid DS, chloro, chanter rune, talisman and symbol. He will own!

I would do my part just to watch!

Ferok
03-18-2010, 12:27 PM
Just give him a level 50 druid DS, chloro, chanter rune, talisman and symbol. He will own!

I would do my part just to watch!

Haste? Clarity? What is this, amateur hour?

Oh, and SOW.

ashecrimson
03-18-2010, 12:35 PM
Haha if everyone buffed him everytime anyone seen him he would never need a group. He would probably beat me to 50!

stayne
03-18-2010, 12:36 PM
I can toss in Skin Like Wood.

ashecrimson
03-18-2010, 12:37 PM
Donating 50p for Xosire to port anywhere he desires!

guineapig
03-18-2010, 01:22 PM
Haste? Clarity? What is this, amateur hour?

Oh, and SOW.

From the sounds of it, he doesn't need to cast spells. and the DS more than covers any need for haste. ;)

Good call on SoW though.

Ferok
03-18-2010, 01:29 PM
From the sounds of it, he doesn't need to cast spells. and the DS more than covers any need for haste. ;)

Good call on SoW though.

Cleric nukes are great for pulling. And all melee classes need haste!

guineapig
03-18-2010, 02:00 PM
Cleric nukes are great for pulling. And all melee classes need haste!

Nah man, all you need is 2 legs and a damage shield. Casting spells? Melee? What kind of mess is that? :confused:

Zithax
03-18-2010, 04:13 PM
Ah. I think I see what you truly don't understand; allow me to explain. The reality is that while the skills of those who are complaining may vary, the fact that this person is so much worse at the game is by far the largest contributing factor to their bad experiences.

Perhaps you might understand better with a anecdote. The parallels won't be exactly the same, but the point that you say you're having trouble with may be more easily understood this way. My apologies if it doesn't quite pan out...

Imagine that there is a shared stable of horses from which the collective owners choose 6 to pull their carriage. While perhaps not all the horses are thoroughbreds, and they may be uncoordinated enough to sometimes lead the carriage into a ditch from time to time, in general the experience is somewhat smooth and the trips are generally a success.

Now imagine that one of the horses in the stable is a complete disaster. Its eyes are crossed, its legs aren't all the same length, and unfortunately it has eaten enough spoiled oats to cause major brain damage. Whenever this retarded horse is hitched up with the others, the trips always end in complete catastrophe. Somehow trips down the road to the neighbor's house end up in the lake not far from it. Whenever they're returning home from the merchant, all the season's goods that they've spent so long saving up for ultimately end up scattered in the mud after a rather disastrous tumble that could have easily been avoided.

Now, a casual outside observer may figure that all the horses from each of the trips are bad and should be taken out back and shot. However, anyone who has personally witnessed it, either while riding the carriage or observing from afar, has seen how the brain-damaged horse pulls and yanks in completely the wrong direction, it trips on its own hooves, it bangs into other horses... those observers could easily ascertain that the true blame lies with the retarded horse. Whereas some of the other horses may sometimes get in trouble due to a lack of training, the constant disasters that occur when the brain-damaged horse is hitched up cannot truly be pinned on the others. Such an observer might be inclined to warn the others, so that they can avoid such disasters in the future and so that they know where the blame really lies. Something is not normal about these expeditions, and that thing is the retarded horse.

Are you able to see the issue now? I want to avoid you not "understanding" again, so I'll spell it out a bit more clearly. Xosire is the retarded horse that keeps dooming the group to disaster with his retarded antics. You are the casual outside observer who concludes that the entire team is to blame. The other users complaining on this forum represent both the other horses, who have been doomed to failure by Xosire, as well as the observers who have witnessed or experienced it and can plainly see that indeed it is Xosire's fault.

I hope that perhaps you are able to more fully grasp the situation; it is not that everyone is blaming some retarded kid for them being terrible at EQ, rather they are blaming some retarded kid for causing their group heaps of trouble and tragedy that would not have otherwise occurred, and are warning other people away from the retarded kid. They don't need to "pack up" and "move on", they simply need to avoid Xosire and their experience will improve; in fact, without the constant stream of needless disasters they will be able to improve their skills, and since they are likely not like the hopeless case that is Xosire, even if the are "terrible at EQ", they will improve. Such is how games are meant to be played; people have varying natural skill but most improve with time... they just need to not be hobbled time after time by a horrible cleric.

tl;dr: you are bad at everquest

yt2005
03-18-2010, 07:59 PM
tl;dr
Oh, you have difficulties reading! Sorry, I didn't know. Perhaps you also may be mentally challenged? I should have been more sensitive. I hope I didn't offend you in your brain-damaged condition. :(

I happen to know someone who works with the learning disabled, should I get a recommendation for how someone who is incapable of reading things with multiple paragraphs can cope?

you are bad at everquest

I'll break this down into a brief list as to help cater to your mental handicap. Let me know if you can comprehend this style of writing:

I don't blame any of my deaths on Xosire
I don't have anything against Xosire
I've never even grouped with Xosire
And yes, I'm pretty awful at this game
Shut up

Zithax
03-18-2010, 08:04 PM
Oh, you have difficulties reading! Sorry, I didn't know. Perhaps you also may be mentally challenged? I should have been more sensitive. I hope I didn't offend you in your brain-damaged condition. :(

I happen to know someone who works with the learning disabled, should I get a recommendation for how someone who is incapable of reading things with multiple paragraphs can cope?

I don't blame any of my deaths on Xosire
I don't have anything against Xosire
I've never even grouped with Xosire
And yes, I'm pretty awful at this game
Shut up

Why are you so mad?

yt2005
03-18-2010, 08:12 PM
Why are you so mad?

Are you even listening???

It's because I suck at the game, obviously (see point #4 in my previous post).

Sheesh, it's like you're trying not to follow. Maybe that's why you're having so much trouble with this thread?

Zithax
03-18-2010, 10:09 PM
Are you even listening???

It's because I suck at the game, obviously (see point #4 in my previous post).

Sheesh, it's like you're trying not to follow. Maybe that's why you're having so much trouble with this thread?

what

yt2005
03-19-2010, 12:00 AM
Hmm... too stupid to comprehend simple sentences... I blame our schools.

Perhaps a visual aid would help? Here's some ads that Google apparently thought was relevant to your situation:

http://i41.tinypic.com/311umtk.png

You should ask your mother, or whomever you rely on for your day-to-day needs, to look into those.

Wow, we've really managed to hijack the thread, huh? Nice.

Zithax
03-19-2010, 12:08 AM
wall of derp

http://tinyurl.com/agg4cg

would appreciate it if you stepped out of this thread, or hell, even the whole forum.

your past presence would be forgotten and all would be forgiven.

Shannacore
03-19-2010, 01:07 AM
Start a new thread to whine at each other KTHNX!

Spinal232
03-19-2010, 01:24 AM
Start a new thread to whine at each other KTHNX!

Damn right, this thread is about Xosire.

ashecrimson
03-19-2010, 09:47 AM
I caught a glimpse of Xosire last night. I feared for my life.

yt2005
03-19-2010, 11:25 AM
Sorry Zithrax, I didn't realize you were trolling. Still new at this stuff.

I caught a glimpse of Xosire last night. I feared for my life.

Did anything actually happen or did you just stay the heck away?

Bodeanicus
03-19-2010, 10:00 PM

Imagine that you don't have to join his group, or allow him to join yours, or agree to be in a group he's already in. Isn't that fucking fantastic?! You don't have to associate with him! Fucking brilliant!

Anon
03-20-2010, 01:59 PM
tl;dr: you are bad at everquest

Shut your cock holster Zithax you fckin retard

Zithax
03-20-2010, 02:01 PM
Fear not, I shant be trolled by the likes of any of you. Heed my warning!

karsten
03-20-2010, 02:16 PM
HEAR ME NOW AND BEL1EVE ME LATER

http://blog.stylehive.com/images/uploads/hans_franz.jpg

yt2005
03-21-2010, 10:57 AM
Imagine that you don't have to join his group, or allow him to join yours, or agree to be in a group he's already in. Isn't that fucking fantastic?! You don't have to associate with him! Fucking brilliant!

Wow. All my blathering and Bodeanicus hit the nail on the head in just a few words. Listen well to his post, everybody. He managed to exactly get the point of the whole thread.

Don't join his group
Don't allow him to join yours
Don't agree to be in a group he's already in

I would add also that anyone who happens to somehow find themselves in the same group as him leave as soon as it is safe to do so.

And if Xosire or anyone else tries to train you, keep an eye out and bellow the words of a great sage I once had the pleasure of trading barbs with:
Fear not, I shant be trolled by the likes of any of you. Heed my warning!

Though I guess by now that's pretty much what anyone who's read this thread is already doing.

trolleleet
03-21-2010, 02:30 PM
But

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/5408/over9000r.jpg

Spud
03-21-2010, 02:53 PM
So I was slaying undead in unrest with my alt, when i saw what looked to be a tormented dead wandering outside near the front steps. So i run up to go solo it - unfortunately it was actually a festering hag!! !

The hag was nuking me hard and i was about to die - but then out of no where i get healed! Xosire ninja healed me! then he helped me kill this festering hag and i got like a ton of exp from it.

He also revived me when i died later on in unrest. Thanks Xosire!

ashecrimson
03-22-2010, 10:20 AM
Xosire was spotted in oasis yesterday with 2 sand giants on his tail.

Gorgetrapper
03-22-2010, 10:41 AM
One "good" deed does not outweigh the numerous bad ones Spud.

Yiblaan
03-22-2010, 12:33 PM
To be fair, the Priest of Najena IS a goblin.

Haha You made my Break wonderful

ashecrimson
03-24-2010, 01:12 PM
Xosire offered me PL, i declined

AexDestroy
03-24-2010, 04:30 PM

Sounds like Xosires multi account

ashecrimson
04-09-2010, 09:09 AM
Any Xosire news?

Grento
04-09-2010, 09:55 AM
I need to rush to unrest before this guy is gone, I must witness this asshattery first hand.

Shannacore
04-09-2010, 10:13 AM
I haven't seen him in a while. I'm sure he's passed Unrest though.

Grento
04-09-2010, 10:16 AM
I haven't seen him in a while. I'm sure he's passed Unrest though.

:(

Maybe I will see him in guk or sol then

Gorgetrapper
04-09-2010, 10:32 AM
I haven't seen him in like 2 or 3 weeks, I think he quit and quite possibly, I think it was that terrible SK Sickness.

ashecrimson
04-09-2010, 10:40 AM
I haven't seen him in like 2 or 3 weeks, I think he quit and quite possibly, I think it was that terrible SK Sickness.

Few weeks ago I believe that Sickness was selling all his gear. I assume to make a new identity. Just like that turd Legend.

Omnimorph
04-09-2010, 10:42 AM
I remember grouping with xosire ... somewhere, i don't remember where... but he was pretty good i thought. T'is a shame to see so many people complain, so just thought i'd throw in a positive review about him.

ashecrimson
04-09-2010, 10:43 AM
I don't exp in MM

YendorLootmonkey
04-09-2010, 11:37 AM

I laughed so hard reading this, a little pee came out.

Omnimorph
04-09-2010, 11:52 AM
I laughed so hard reading this, a little pee came out.

Let's just not quote it so much :p but yes, i certainly liked the randomness of it. I lol'd at the retarded horse bit :)

YendorLootmonkey
04-09-2010, 12:16 PM
What a retarded horse might be like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YrG0A_5ppk

Hasbinbad
04-09-2010, 01:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upircagUBsU&feature=related

Omnimorph
04-09-2010, 02:37 PM

you owe me 13 seconds... my seconds are valuable, i'll take it in pp form when the servers are back up... 1sp 3cp...

xnolanx
04-09-2010, 04:38 PM

lol oh good god.

twizztid
04-24-2010, 02:51 AM
I probably would have to change the language in my post, and yes I'd feel a little bad. But honestly, while he does seem to be technically mentally challenged, he must be pretty high-functioning to have gotten to where he is.

Perhaps he is mentally challenged in the sense that his IQ might be bordering on mental retardation, or perhaps he might have a minor case of Aspergers, but even this seems unlikely. My best guess is that he has the intelligence but is opting not to use it either out of laziness, spite, or even fun.

I don't think that's what they meant by "known bug".

I love this part of the sentance: Perhaps he is mentally challenged in the sense that his IQ might be bordering on mental retardation

Thats epic lol

Xosire
04-25-2010, 11:19 AM
lmao r u guys stil hatin? get tha f over it im better then u and im back 2

Spud
04-25-2010, 11:50 AM

ohhhhh shiiiiittt sonnnn

Shannacore
04-25-2010, 12:51 PM

UH OH

taamas
04-25-2010, 12:56 PM
http://members.arstechnica.com/x/freeman/homer-eating-popcorn-small-c7873.jpg

Omnimorph
04-25-2010, 01:42 PM

awesome~! i grouped with you once.

Kinamur1999
04-25-2010, 01:48 PM
I grouped with him once...Once.

jilena
04-25-2010, 03:36 PM
Some guy was on him the other day saying he kicked him out of his house irl and took over the account... He even spoke perfect English. I'm not sure what is going on here... But I sense that something sinister is afoot!

Xosire
04-25-2010, 03:53 PM
aye look aight i get u nerds are like all over me but u gota chill k

i left my son use my monitor a bunch of times i gues hes been a bad cleric but im amazing u guys need to get in place

Gukag
04-25-2010, 08:04 PM
That's funny Xosire, cause I remember grouping with your roomate Detelo the monk and yourself quite a few times, and he never mentioned a kid. Neither did you, at any point, give any warning that your retarded son played your char. But welcome back, hopefully during your break you learned not to suck as a cleric.

Xosire
04-25-2010, 08:42 PM
lol sry i dont remembr ppl from the internet

Slake
04-25-2010, 09:07 PM
Could it be that you suck that bad at life too? I was with Gukag and Detelo and he bashed you pretty hard. Seems your roomie thinks the same thing as the rest of us do.

President
04-25-2010, 10:37 PM
i left my son use my monitor a bunch of times

I'm glad I clicked last page of this thread to read that gem.

Shannacore
04-25-2010, 11:00 PM
I'm glad I clicked last page of this thread to read that gem.

that!

Tallenn
04-27-2010, 05:59 PM
This thread is STILL full of win!

dark warrior
05-01-2010, 10:07 PM
this is all good in all but that Xosire guy on here is not really the Xosire in the game my acc i got raid of a long time ago so who ever has now i have no clue im the real Xosire yes i dont play no more or do i lol i still do play just not on that cleric but wtf is this guy talking about roommate n kicking me out haha ppl really take stuff serious i dont have no roommate our anything still amazed to c ppl still talking about my cleric i will lawys be a a king of unrest wana thank all the ppl for the support and too most of u i wna tell u something iv been in most of ur guys groups in the pass 2 weeks u just have no idea who i am=) im going undercover the only thing ill give away im lvl 43sk

Nedala
05-02-2010, 01:23 AM
im your fan

Yellow
05-02-2010, 12:08 PM
Currently resides in unrest most of the time. If you have grouped in Unrest you know who I'm talking about.

hahah your an idiot... that cleric isnt even bad..

Abraham1
05-04-2010, 03:11 AM
Ive grouped with Xosire a few times like 2 months ago and I didnt have any bad experiences with him, and this was when he was in unrest, fuck the haters Xosire

Gukag
05-04-2010, 12:27 PM
I grouped with him on at least 5 separate occasions in Befallen, Upguk and MM, and they all ended in horrible Xosire induced catastrophe, most notably the time he aggroed like 6 mobs in Befallen, gated, logged out, we had to fight his train then the survivors (me) and Monk (his roomate Detelo) had to drag our other cleric (Zarina) and a necro's corpse through all 3 floors of the place, which took us forever even with the help of a 20's warrior who was in the zone. After that time Zarina refused to ever group with him again, and I should have followed that lead, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt. So maybe you can see how MY personal experiences with him isn't just hatin' for the hell of it, but because he was a Horrible Cleric.

mgellan
05-04-2010, 12:38 PM
perhaps he might have a minor case of Aspergers

Uhm, people with Aspergers can focus like nuts and are highly intelligent, but don't handle social situations well. In other words, most of the players on this server could have Aspergers :) I think you mean something else lower on the function scale...

Regards,
Mg

mgellan
05-04-2010, 12:41 PM
aye look aight i get u nerds are like all over me but u gota chill k

i left my son use my monitor a bunch of times i gues hes been a bad cleric but im amazing u guys need to get in place

Ok, since we're trying to diagnose this puppy I'm voting for Dissociative identity disorder (multiple personality disorder) where his "son" comes out whenever he logs onto EQ.... shall we make a poll?

Regards,
Mg

Tallenn
05-04-2010, 03:57 PM
I grouped with him on at least 5 separate occasions in Befallen, Upguk and MM, and they all ended in horrible Xosire induced catastrophe, most notably the time he aggroed like 6 mobs in Befallen, gated, logged out, we had to fight his train then the survivors (me) and Monk (his roomate Detelo) had to drag our other cleric (Zarina) and a necro's corpse through all 3 floors of the place, which took us forever even with the help of a 20's warrior who was in the zone. After that time Zarina refused to ever group with him again, and I should have followed that lead, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt. So maybe you can see how MY personal experiences with him isn't just hatin' for the hell of it, but because he was a Horrible Cleric.

Dude seriously- Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.... fool me FIVE times, just put a freaking bullet in my head.

Abraham1
05-04-2010, 05:37 PM
Ok, since we're trying to diagnose this puppy I'm voting for Dissociative identity disorder (multiple personality disorder) where his "son" comes out whenever he logs onto EQ.... shall we make a poll?

Regards,
Mg

Your a fucking idiot

Gukag
05-05-2010, 10:45 AM
Dude seriously- Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.... fool me FIVE times, just put a freaking bullet in my head.

When I had limited playtime and the only healer around was that guy, I tended to say eh, fuck it. Plus i also felt it was bad form to join a group, meet up with them, then find out Xosire was in to just leave. On at least 3 of those occasions he behaved reasonably well for a extended period, before doing something stupid like deciding to pull or going afk without warning.

Shannacore
05-05-2010, 10:54 AM
Xosire, although awful, will always have my lub for the good laughs in Unrest.

Dude is an idiot though.

Klok
05-05-2010, 04:31 PM
Your a fucking idiot

You're

Shannacore
05-05-2010, 04:32 PM
No dogging on Abraham imo

Swisher
05-06-2010, 10:16 PM
I grouped with Xosire when I was in Unrest. He just overestimates the capabilities of his group members. I think a group full of Xosires would perform quite nicely.

bullet
06-20-2010, 04:35 AM
Xosire is still playing Project 1999.

BEWARE.

His new character is named Madradh

Walabaego
06-20-2010, 05:47 AM
Best post ever? Enjoyed reading through all of this, so much Win.

Madradh
06-20-2010, 07:15 AM
Xosire is still playing Project 1999.

BEWARE.

His new character is named Madradh

That is not true. I am not Xosire, I am not associated with Xosire, and I have never even heard of Xosire. I am curious, however, to why you would make that accusation. Have we ever grouped together ingame? If so, what was the issue?

bullet
06-20-2010, 07:45 AM
That is not true. I am not Xosire, I am not associated with Xosire, and I have never even heard of Xosire. I am curious, however, to why you would make that accusation. Have we ever grouped together ingame? If so, what was the issue?

It's over Eqdruid76, make a new character.

Engraverwilliam
12-01-2010, 05:19 PM
I cannot wait until i reach 14. I will be heading to Unrest. I love this zone. As a Cleric I make my character with the number one goal to be the best healer I can be and that is what I do I HEAL. If I want to fight I get on my Monk. When I'm not healing I am on my ass meditating my mana. I buff my self then my group . when my buffs start flashing I repeat the process. the only time you will see me in the melee, is when the group is power grinding only needing touch up heals after said fight. if you see me up front playing Whack-a-mole with my morning star, you can rest assured that my mana is at least 90 percent or better. I will also heal my group before I heal myself. I would never gate out of a situation unless the group decides to GTFO.

You chose your class because you like to play it. learn ALL you can to play the very best you can. If you make a mistake, own up to it, learn from it.
If you are not the designated puller you have no business pulling PERIOD. If you are the designated healer/buffer DO THAT and make sure you always have enough mana to do it right.

This is my opinion about it.
I hope to be called upon often when I get to Unrest. Im lvl 11 right now. I had a 54 Cleric On live up to PoP. of the same name. When i joined a group or a raid folks KNEW I would do my job.

korrowan
12-01-2010, 05:21 PM
I cannot wait until i reach 14. I will be heading to Unrest. I love this zone. As a Cleric I make my character with the number one goal to be the best healer I can be and that is what I do I HEAL. If I want to fight I get on my Monk. When I'm not healing I am on my ass meditating my mana. I buff my self then my group . when my buffs start flashing I repeat the process. the only time you will see me in the melee, is when the group is power grinding only needing touch up heals after said fight. if you see me up front playing Whack-a-mole with my morning star, you can rest assured that my mana is at least 90 percent or better. I will also heal my group before I heal myself. I would never gate out of a situation unless the group decides to GTFO.

You chose your class because you like to play it. learn ALL you can to play the very best you can. If you make a mistake, own up to it, learn from it.
If you are not the designated puller you have no business pulling PERIOD. If you are the designated healer/buffer DO THAT and make sure you always have enough mana to do it right.

This is my opinion about it.
I hope to be called upon often when I get to Unrest. Im lvl 11 right now. I had a 54 Cleric On live up to PoP. of the same name. When i joined a group or a raid folks KNEW I would do my job.

Why did you necro this thread? Really...

Engraverwilliam
12-01-2010, 05:31 PM
LoL oops. Sorry my bad I forgot that I did a general search for "Cleric" and was reading through the thread all day here. Forgot this post was from the search I did.
great thread though, I read the entire thing!

/move along nothing to see here.

audacity
12-02-2010, 10:57 AM
One of the best threads I've ever read.

Posting in an epic thread

RIP epic thread.

Yinaltin
12-02-2010, 01:01 PM
he was the worst cleric ever seen on p99 . miss him

Spud
12-02-2010, 01:24 PM
blast from the past!

Messianic
12-02-2010, 01:29 PM
EngraverWilliam has earned the title of "Forum Necro Extraordinaire"

Darklake
12-02-2010, 01:48 PM
Good thread. Shame no-one grouped with him didn't have Bind Affinity loaded for when he disappeared into the house. A death loop would make you think twice about leaving your group to wipe :-)

Ishio
12-02-2010, 03:55 PM
Good thread. Shame no-one grouped with him didn't have Bind Affinity loaded for when he disappeared into the house. A death loop would make you think twice about leaving your group to wipe :-)

You mean have him death loop?

Pretty sure that's impossible to have happen as Unrest isn't considered a town.

Darklake
12-02-2010, 04:07 PM
But as a cleric he's a binding class and (assuming he's level 14 or above) I thought the town check was only for non binding classes. Something I'll have to experiment with.

Ishio
12-02-2010, 04:12 PM
But as a cleric he's a binding class and (assuming he's level 14 or above) I thought the town check was only for non binding classes. Something I'll have to experiment with.

No, you can only bind yourself anywhere, can bind others, magic class or not, in cities. Which is why everyone in EC noobs ask for a bind in WFP zoneline

Seaweedpimp
12-02-2010, 05:02 PM
I dont think its ANYWHERE.

k2summit
12-03-2010, 05:43 AM
http://westkarana.com/index.php/2008/09/19/eq-the-quon-explains-your-class-to-you/

Wrynna
12-03-2010, 09:45 AM
the Quon is classic!

odizzido
12-03-2010, 12:44 PM
I didn't read this whole thread and I don't have any opinions about the subject really, but I just want to say that horse story was pretty funny.

Spud
12-03-2010, 12:54 PM
http://westkarana.com/index.php/2008/09/19/eq-the-quon-explains-your-class-to-you/

haha nice link, dark grey text on light grey background tho? wtf?

Warrior – Charter members of The Purple Club. When The Quon dreams at night it’s mostly about Wood Elf bangtail, but every now and then, The Quon has a nice dream about a phat Barbarian Chick Warrior with chest guns like throwing boulders all walking like she’s got two Halflings grappling to the death in her kilt, cold rocking 7,500 solid HP’s and AC like The Quons SAT’s (All 1500 and shit…yeahhh),and more Taunt than my drunk uncle on Thanksgiving. She does the purple dance on every single pull and is healed for 7,490 hp’s every time. The Quon says “fetch” and she’s off like a shot. The Quon says “ouch” and she’s got him in her arms nestled all snug up in her grill like The Quon was a baby again and shit. The Quon says kill and she goes all bitchcakes on whatever The Quon wants dead. But that’s a phucking dream and The Quon knows it.

The reality is that most warriors have got 5 brain cells and 4 of those are fighting over which one gets to beat the shit out the other 1, who’s giggling, drooling and playing with himself over in the corner. When one of The Quons in-bred cousins stays over and begs The Quon to let him try EQ, what class does The Quon make him play? You know it. The Quons all like “put down the banjo and walk over to that orc and hit that button. Do that FOR-FUCKING-EVER. Boooya, now you’re Cletus, Champion of Norrath, biatch.”

The Quons healing strategy for Warriors: No hating here. The Big Heal Bomb was made for this shit. But you’d better come correct with the equipment. Don’t make The Quon feel like he’s over healing. Cause The Quon has no qualms about busting out Supernal Elixir on your ass and broadcasting his heal message to the whole zone AND your guild boss. “Supernal Elixir for this weak ass 62 Warrior cause The Big Heal Bomb is a phucking waste…”

Azazel
04-16-2011, 07:07 PM
http://img696.imageshack.us/i/xosire.jpg/

Azazel
04-16-2011, 07:08 PM
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9302/xosire.jpg (http://img696.imageshack.us/i/xosire.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

/\
|
sorry posting fail

Lazortag
04-16-2011, 07:11 PM
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9302/xosire.jpg (http://img696.imageshack.us/i/xosire.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

/\
|
sorry posting fail

Is that a recent picture? I notice his guild tag is gone...

Azazel
04-16-2011, 07:14 PM
yeah sorry that was taken 5mins ago. thought it was worth updating this classic thread as it now appears Xosire is raiding hate.

Abacab "The REAL truth"
04-16-2011, 07:17 PM
yeah sorry that was taken 5mins ago. thought it was worth updating this classic thread as it now appears Xosire is raiding hate.

Also has lustrous russet bracers

Koota
04-16-2011, 07:19 PM
Also has lustrous russet bracers

Looks like Bracers of the Revenant

Abacab "The REAL truth"
04-16-2011, 07:57 PM
Looks like Bracers of the Revenant

Maybe... hard to tell, I would say Revenant but like if by some unknown grace that he managed to jack EM from hate I'm assuming he ninja'd a bracer off an event

h0tr0d (shaere)
04-16-2011, 07:58 PM
Why is it so hard to believe it might actually be his son?

EkireiTheNecro
04-16-2011, 09:12 PM
Never heard of that guy before today, but wow he seems to have a reputation based on what the people in my group were saying about him.

This is all secondhand, but I've heard reports of:

Deciding to pull even though he's a cleric
Pulling BADLY even for a cleric
Deciding to become the off-tank when he runs out of mana

Again, I cannot vouch that any of these things happened, so I'm asking here to see if this stuff happens, and what I missed.

He's a level 50+ known for probably a year+ to ignore all tells from lowbies concerning buffs or rezzes....and known to frequently train lowbies with high level basement mobs every time he gets a bad pull.

(doesn't call train...doesn't notify anyone...etc.)

SUSUGAM
04-16-2011, 11:14 PM
He's a level 50+ known for probably a year+ to ignore all tells from lowbies concerning buffs or rezzes....and known to frequently train lowbies with high level basement mobs every time he gets a bad pull.

(doesn't call train...doesn't notify anyone...etc.)

Is it wrong to ignore lowbie tells? Who knew.

Shannacore
04-16-2011, 11:25 PM
bahahaha, he's back?!

EkireiTheNecro
04-17-2011, 01:18 AM
Is it wrong to ignore lowbie tells? Who knew.

No but it would be nice to rez them by the 3rd time they've died to one of your trains.

Koota
04-17-2011, 01:59 AM
Unrest is hard.

Hobby
04-17-2011, 02:02 AM
Unrest is super hard :(

Theldios
04-17-2011, 02:18 AM
I do not find it hard to believe that it is someone's child. After all I let my youngest son play on my account and he is only 8 yrs old, and he has instruction to not speak to anyone at all no matter what. Yes I make him play a monk so training is not a problem and soloing is not so hard. But I would not trust one of my younger children to speak with the people in this community.Actully let me rephrase that I would not trust many of the pople of this community to speak to my youngest son.

Bruno
04-17-2011, 02:26 AM
The game is rated T for Teen not Toddlers.

EkireiTheNecro
04-17-2011, 03:08 AM
But would you let your youngest son talk to Xosire?

naez
04-17-2011, 03:15 AM
No harm in that, seeing as the guy can't even write a single coherent response to anything

EkireiTheNecro
04-17-2011, 03:20 AM
Logging in now to send tells to Xosire.

Abacab "The REAL truth"
04-17-2011, 05:02 AM
I do not find it hard to believe that it is someone's child. After all I let my youngest son play on my account and he is only 8 yrs old, and he has instruction to not speak to anyone at all no matter what. Yes I make him play a monk so training is not a problem and soloing is not so hard. But I would not trust one of my younger children to speak with the people in this community.Actully let me rephrase that I would not trust many of the pople of this community to speak to my youngest son.

http://www.mrgreen.am/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/party-van.jpg

Your son has been riding shotgun all day bitch!

Theldios
04-17-2011, 07:54 AM
http://www.mrgreen.am/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/party-van.jpg

Your son has been riding shotgun all day bitch!

So sorry Abacab but just becuase that still works on you, does not mean it will work on my boy.He is after all much smarter than you will ever be and knows better.

Rael
04-17-2011, 12:02 PM
Gratz Xosire on 60 btw

dark warrior
04-17-2011, 12:39 PM
damn ill tell ya ppl still be hiting my cleric up was bored thought id look at the forms then bam ic this post up a year + latter ppl still got me in their minds who would of thought thats cool thou i dont mind. as for the unrest news in the past i was just trying to help the mobs out to make it even LOL jk. im out thou u all be safe and take care:D

as for Kunark Watchout im comeing for ya TRAIN!!!!!! LOL

damit Xosire

WDF xosire

ok that was for laughs i mean no harm i mean really lol

dark warrior
04-17-2011, 12:40 PM
Gratz Xosire on 60 btw

TY

Holey
04-17-2011, 01:04 PM
LULIMONFLAME

Azazel
04-17-2011, 01:44 PM
Good to see you back playin' Xosire!

Pokeman
04-21-2011, 01:53 PM
http://img859.imageshack.us/img859/7901/jerk.jpg (http://img859.imageshack.us/i/jerk.jpg/)

naez
04-21-2011, 01:56 PM
reminds me of that movie you made, not the top gun or the griefers in oot but the other one

naez
04-21-2011, 01:59 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9Aj8J2n0rh0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pokeman
04-21-2011, 02:16 PM
angry high elf

baalzy
05-10-2011, 02:31 PM
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=36181

The saga continues.

Halfelfbard
05-10-2011, 05:28 PM
I sure know ur back, trained our group and stole our camp...offered 1k rez's tho. Pure class player right here.

Was mothers day....hmm i think ur mother should have aborted Xosire.

Spinal232
06-13-2011, 06:43 PM
Oh god, He's back? lmao

Maybe i should get back in the game too

Spinal232
06-13-2011, 06:46 PM
By the way, totally was NOT his son

he's a grown ass god damn man

Chanur
06-14-2011, 02:58 PM
TMO representing.

Odonk
11-28-2011, 07:15 AM
he is back again and training KC this time.

Hasbinbad
11-28-2011, 12:22 PM
I saw him the other day in KC. When you see him ask how VP is going for him.

The fucked up thing is that Xosire is just the alt of someone in TMO, and can answer that question.