*Keyed for Sebilis

Includes 40 Iksar Monk:

-jBoots
-FBSS
-Wu stick
-Knuckle Dusters
-Full Crescent Armor
-Sarnak Earring

Asking 400k for everything or make me an offer for the account with just no drop items - I am not selling the armor or pieces individually.

Thanks PM me.

Alex
07-23-2011, 08:52 PM
This should be good.

Nocte
07-23-2011, 09:32 PM
lol worse rep than chtulu

really? I haven't heard anything.

/shrug

Ennoia
07-23-2011, 11:12 PM
really? I haven't heard anything.

/shrug

Do some forum searching, you will.

Kingofqueens132
07-23-2011, 11:39 PM
couldn't sell that rep brotha.

AimAce
07-24-2011, 02:33 AM
I know Gmuk, I thought he was a cool guy. Talked to him a few times in EC when he was buying gear. Why all the hate against him?

gmuk
07-24-2011, 03:34 AM
Do some forum searching, you will.

The forums show that my name was cleared by Uthgaard in the incident where I was framed with an account hack. etc etc blah blah...

Why are you trolling my thread?

gmuk
07-24-2011, 03:42 AM
couldn't sell that rep brotha.

I rarely make threads, but when I do, I can count on you always being there to throw in your two little anger pennies. Cant you drop your EC grudge? I got over your little lecture about reselling and how bad it is, maybe you should do the same.

TDuke05
07-24-2011, 04:45 PM
LMAO

I <3 the tags at the bottom of this page:
"+1 terrible rep, biggest douche on server?, gmuk<tmo, hahaha, idiot, lol worse rep than chtul, worst rep on server, young retard"

Wish I could say otherwise, but I can't. Good luck rerolling, burn more bridges, and I look forward to your production of an another infamous toon - Though this time, I hope not to be unfortunate enough to cross paths.. or have to deal with you in any shape or form.

gmuk
07-24-2011, 06:39 PM
LMAO

I <3 the tags at the bottom of this page:
"+1 terrible rep, biggest douche on server?, gmuk<tmo, hahaha, idiot, lol worse rep than chtul, worst rep on server, young retard"

Wish I could say otherwise, but I can't. Good luck rerolling, burn more bridges, and I look forward to your production of an another infamous toon - Though this time, I hope not to be unfortunate enough to cross paths.. or have to deal with you in any shape or form.

gmuk
07-26-2011, 06:43 PM
^

Safon
07-26-2011, 06:48 PM
Would this account be worth 400k even if gmuk didn't have a terrible reputation?

Seaweedpimp
07-26-2011, 07:00 PM
no

gmuk
07-27-2011, 02:40 AM
Account has been sold. Thanks for the notoriety!

Harrison
07-27-2011, 02:57 AM
You didn't get 400k for it, that's for sure.

Shaken
07-27-2011, 07:17 AM
Account has been sold. Thanks for the notoriety!

I highly dout this sold for 400k,, or maybe your just saying its sold to clear your shitty ass rep..

gmuk
07-27-2011, 06:04 PM
I highly dout this sold for 400k,, or maybe your just saying its sold to clear your shitty ass rep..

What a fuck tard you are, learn to read.

"Asking 400k for everything or make me an offer for the account with just no drop items"

Seaweedpimp
07-27-2011, 06:11 PM
prolly sold for 50k for all

gmuk
07-27-2011, 06:14 PM
I would love to know all your haters in-game handles. Big tough nerds hiding behind your forum names and to scared to send in game tells.

Its fucking hilarious how serious you fucking nerds take this game, I do some reselling in EC and tell you to fuck off when you low ball me and you get severely butt hurt and start crying to your mommas start a hate gmuk thread making me more popular. You guys make me rofl... Thanks for the laughs and fun.

Safon
07-27-2011, 06:16 PM
I'd guess he settled for 150 - 200k ish for it all

Safon
07-27-2011, 06:18 PM
I would love to know all your haters in-game handles. Big tough nerds hiding behind your forum names and to scared to send in game tells.

Its fucking hilarious how serious you fucking nerds take this game, I do some reselling in EC and tell you to fuck off when you low ball me and you get severely butt hurt and start crying to your mommas start a hate gmuk thread making me more popular. You guys make me rofl... Thanks for the laughs and fun.

Dude, for the longest time YOU picked fights with people in ooc over pricing and shit, not to mention the fights you got into with people on these forums

quizwhiz
07-27-2011, 06:24 PM
nb4 moved to R&F

Wotsirb401
07-27-2011, 06:32 PM
Aww , I wanted to buy the blood fire man. Fail

gmuk
07-27-2011, 06:59 PM
Dude, for the longest time YOU picked fights with people in ooc over pricing and shit, not to mention the fights you got into with people on these forums

BTW Speculation will get you no where. If you really knew me better you would know me giving people shit for their pricing in EC was for shits and giggles. Not my fault people love to take shit up their ass and get defensive.

gmuk
07-27-2011, 07:02 PM
BTW Speculation will get you no where. If you really knew me better you would know me giving people shit for their pricing in EC was for shits and giggles. Not my fault people love to take shit up their ass and get defensive.

Oh and then they hold it inside and just complain to their guilds and friends about what an asshole I am when I wasnt even serious in the first place. People like this wouldnt last 1 minute in Barrens chat, I guess thats why their playing on an EQ Classic Private Server.

Moonface
07-27-2011, 07:24 PM
You didn't get 400k for it, that's for sure.

Harrison, did something happen to you to make you such a bitter loser? Prolly so gg slitz.

Ridez
07-27-2011, 07:48 PM
LOL Gmuk is selling his war? I didn't even realize he had a bad rep from EC, but when I leveled up he was in my range, and let me tell you guys first hand that he is the biggest dickhead I've ever met in my life. He purposely trains peoples camps AFTER he forms groups to take that camp over. I feel sorry if he actually sold this account to someone.

gmuk
07-27-2011, 07:58 PM
LOL Gmuk is selling his war? I didn't even realize he had a bad rep from EC, but when I leveled up he was in my range, and let me tell you guys first hand that he is the biggest dickhead I've ever met in my life. He purposely trains peoples camps AFTER he forms groups to take that camp over. I feel sorry if he actually sold this account to someone.

http://s1.postimage.org/8zit2odga/Wardrobe_Fail.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/)
image host (http://www.postimage.org/)

sethern
07-27-2011, 08:21 PM

My dad could kick your dads azz!!!