PDA

View Full Version : Ip Exemption

codyscafe7
07-24-2011, 04:14 AM
I could not find where to post this so please redirect this admins if I have posted this wrongly, my apologies.

Me and my brother have played EQ together since we were kids. We really want to play together but this ip rule is getting in the way a bit. Im also trying to get my friend into the game but its nearly impossible when I cant make a new char with him to show him the game.

It would be preferred if my actual ip could be exempted because I really want to get some of my friends into it. Pm me for account info. Much appreciated, please feel free to check on us regularly for 2 boxing. Rule doesn't make much sense unless one has a higher level who can powerlevel.

I know you admins are busy, so whenever you could find it in your time to open up that MySQL database and add us it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

DandoeRZ
07-24-2011, 04:19 AM
the rule is in place more-or-less to keep A_Random_Uber_Geek01 from boxxing an entire xp group by themselves, thus destroying the point of having a good playerbase and actually having to work with other people.

Its unfortunate that the IP rule needs Admin attention to remedy, and even more so the time it takes them to do it as i've heard.

Post in the petition forum though i believe

Slave
07-24-2011, 04:25 AM
1. Edit your post so that nobody knows what your account names are.

2. Follow the instructions in Petitions/Exploits forum under READ THIS FIRST BEFORE POSTING. It takes between a week and just before you totally give up.

Ektar
07-24-2011, 07:55 AM
hooo baby. halfway to crackin their accounts!

aerokella
07-24-2011, 12:25 PM
Is your brother named cody too? Sosuspicious

codyscafe7
07-24-2011, 01:30 PM
Nah. My rents used to own a cyber cafe called codyscafe. I'm cody, my bro is wyatt

aerokella
07-24-2011, 03:06 PM
Whoever beat me to the erp tag ih8u