PDA

View Full Version : Former Fennin Monk - Penpahg

Penpahg
07-24-2011, 10:36 PM
Howdy all. Been away from EQ for 4 years just about. If anyone remembers me as either Penpahg, Elbereth or Miridian send me a shout. I also had a toon named Anaximenes (originally my first toon, but deleted and created again on 2nd account which I gave away a few years ago)

Felwithemagi
07-25-2011, 01:13 AM
Was on Fennin in live...welcome to P1999!

KentalCowtipper
07-25-2011, 12:19 PM
Hi,
Welcome to P99 =)
I played on Fennin too for 6 years from 99 to 05.
Just curious as to what guilds you were in?

Kental

Penpahg
07-25-2011, 01:01 PM
The very first guild I was ever in was Last Circle of Honor. Then me and some friends formed a guild but it never really went anywhere, mainly because we were still very newbish lol. But the guilds I was in as people might remember me Primal Dreams, Elitists, and finally Darkstar Alliance when I quit. In between I would get an invite from this friend or that friend to join a guild for social purposes while I was looking for a guild. But I raided up to PoTime with Miridian, up to MPG with Elbereth, and up to and completing Frostcrypt and Ashengate with Penpahg. Anaximenes was my 2nd account that I boxed with Penpahg and he mainly had CoA and Dragons gear. I basically left EQ because I didn't have time to raid anymore and it's hard to go back to not raiding when that's been the majority of my playing for so long lol. But it's neat to come back to the old school EQ, brings back memories =).

Xxtayce
07-25-2011, 02:25 PM
I think I remember the name Elbereth. I was on Fennin '00-04 or somewhere thereabouts.