PDA

View Full Version : 2 players same house

Nerosys
07-26-2011, 06:10 AM
Hey just wondering is there no way for me and my roomate to play at the same time cause we share the same IP?

Loke
07-26-2011, 06:36 AM
NO YOU WILL BE BANNED INSTANTLY AND FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER....

Or you could try reading the site rules and information area - the answers you seek are certainly there.

Lyrina
07-26-2011, 07:14 AM
Hey just wondering is there no way for me and my roomate to play at the same time cause we share the same IP?

Read here:
http://www.project1999.org/forums/announcement.php?f=25

/cheer

hkic
07-26-2011, 09:01 AM
u have to watch 2 girls 1 cup and then uthgaard will grant u access

Anger
07-26-2011, 02:27 PM
It is possible, you will need to apply for an IP exemption. Usually this could take anywhere from a couple days to a couple weeks depending on when it is received.

falkun
07-26-2011, 02:40 PM
It is possible, you will need to apply for an IP exemption. Usually this could take anywhere from a couple days to a couple weeks depending on when it is received.

And also how much information you provide. The burden of proof for an IP exemption is on you!

SupaflyIRL
07-26-2011, 02:41 PM
u have to watch 2 girls 1 cup and then uthgaard will grant u access

While eating chocolate pudding

PurelyElf
07-26-2011, 02:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xtWDYbihX8