PDA

View Full Version : a raider in South Karana casting?

deakolt
07-26-2011, 12:44 PM
Does anyone know if these guys are supposed to cast? Got dispelled and rooted the other day while trying my first kite on them. No bueno!

deakolt
07-26-2011, 01:44 PM
nevermind looks they are supposed to cast. Who the a(#@)$@*)(%&!@ would suggest AOE kiting these guys? :(

Phaelae
07-26-2011, 06:44 PM
lawl. I did the same thing as you just the other day. Got all excited to start learning to kite on that camp (after reading what I assume to be the same list of AOE spots you looked at) and then when I started my kite I got rooted and nuked to death. Made me sad.

Having fun kiting like 20 willowisps at a time in NK though instead. MAKIN' ME SOME MAD PLATZ. Ok not really...

deakolt
07-26-2011, 06:55 PM
true wisps are next spot I'm going to try. Do you just pick up all roaming wisps in NK? that's a big area

ps some bard is ROFLHAO at us

Phaelae
07-26-2011, 07:07 PM
It's not that big of a zone really.

I mostly just like do a really wide circle around the hill in the center with the guard tower, starting from the gypsy camp and am able to pick up quite a few. Can pick up some grizzly bears and silver wolves as well if you want. I think the beetles and the highland lions have a bit longer melee range than the others I mentioned, so I avoid those.