PDA

View Full Version : In-Game and RL Bar Crawl Event!

Knuckle
07-27-2011, 08:35 PM
EVERQUEST ULTIMATE IRL AND IN GAME PUB CRAWL

How about we have the most epic saturday ever folks?? The ultimate pubcrawl.

Imagine drinking a real life variety of excellent brews while traversing the taverns of everquest? By journeying on foot, we can let the beer settle so we can fully enjoy a large assortment of beers and taverns, I imagine by the time we go from Akanon to Paineel/Erudin we will be completely wasted.

Each city we will visit the best bar(or 2 in some cases), and you finish a drink in real life at said bar.

The catch is to have a special brew depending on where you are at.
STARTING POINT:
Ak'anon: Optional liqour, I'll use a light beer, maybe a miller 55 LOL.
Felwithe: A light summer lager your choice.
Kelethin: Cider beer or lambic of your choice.
Kaladim: Dark Belgian/German Ale.
Freeport: An IPA preferably new England variety to match the sea city.
Neriak: Your choice of a red wine, or a fruit based beer.
Rivervale: Guiness or coffee type beer.
Highpass: I'd say an appropriate Pilsner or Lager. Halflings do like ale though so whatever suits you.
Halas: An Ale of your choice.
Qeynos: Another port city style IPA imo.
Paineel: A double bock, triple stout, or some super heavy/super dark beer to finish off this insane journey, if you arent drunk, one of these should get you up to speed, or knock you unconscious.
Erudin: A port or Stout, lower alcohol with a sweet finish for a dessert type finish.
Hardcore Finish: For those willing/able we will trek back to the mainland, and hit up Oggok and Grobb to finish with some heavy hitting shit.

If any ladies want to come up with an alternative list for a Liqour/Wine alternative that would like to crawl as well, be my guest.
We could get a Vent or use Mumble and really have a good time.

Lets do this.

If you are interested, post your name, and start gathering beers.Take a picture of all your brews once you have them ready, a label with the city the beer is for, would be awesome.

WHEN:EVENT WILL BE SATURDAY AUGUST 20TH Starting at 1PM EST(12PM PST).
WHERE: KICKS OFF AT AKANON. GET A STEAMFONT PORT OR SOME SHIT.
VOICE PROGRAM: USING P99 MUMBLE http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=12203

This will take off in akanon, so get there early, or catch up to us at another city.

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh4/estrang87/BeerCrawl1.jpg
Alright, left to Right: Akanon, Felwithe, Kelethin, Kaladim, Freeport, Neriak
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh4/estrang87/BeerCrawl2.jpg
Left to Right: Rivervale, Highpass, Halas, Qeynos, Erudin, Paineel, Oggok/Grobb.

I'm ready, are you ready? Check out that glorious selection.
A light blonde ale, Hooker, for Akanon simply because I couldnt think of anything.
A light, slightly fruity beer, Shocktop, to represent Felwithe, the fruit notes hint at the elves once wild heritage, while the more traditional lager style, shows a more civilized taste that the High Elves now posess.
Kelethin, a nice apple hard cider, a fruity beer for the elves. Sweet and easy on the palate.
Kaladim, a hearty ale, my personal favorite, for the best brewers in the world. Chimay is a 500 year recipe from the ancient Trappist Monks and a belgian ale renowned throughout the world, a salute to the dwarves.
Freeport, shipyard IPA, a port city based beer, for a port city.
Neriak, I was debating going with one of those evil or demonic themed beers, but instead went for a Dogfish head peach based malt beverage. My selection at the store was somewhat limited and I figured fuck it their elves, they like fruity stuff.
Rivervale, Guiness Draft(widget bottle). Cuz like HBB said, you can't have a pub crawl without Guiness, and when you think of the irish folk, you can kinda compare them to the happy go lucky halflings, so Guiness it is.
After swinging back through kithicor to Highpass, I'll imbibe a Bass Pale Ale. Another guiness product, this one based in england, I figure the highpass citizens are like your typical london type fellow living in a castle, have a fucking british ale.
Halas, I was going to go with sam adams wee heavy scottish ale, but I thought I'd tone it down so I don't die before I finish this event. I opted for Highland breweing companies Gaelic Ale, a well balanced scottish ale evenly mixed with hops and malt.
For Qeynos I really hit the heavy stuff with Sam Adams Imperial Double Bock. This motherfucker packs a wallop, and shows the rigid and imperial manner of a righteous city.
in Erudin we keep a strong finish with Peg Leg Heavy Seas Imperial Stout. A strong dark beer with a Sea heritage like Eruding.
Paineel we top the evening off with a delicious milk stout, not too much theme here other than the Erudite Paineels citizens propensity for sinful desires, which is what this alcoholic desert embodies.

For those who opt for the 'Crawl-Around' event, where we make a U turn and end up crawling on the floor in our rooms, I went with Sierra Nevadas Bigfoot Barley Wine Style Ale. 9.6% alcohol by volume, this is a monster beer, granted its no dogfish 120 or weyerbacher barley style, but its a beast, and it is gross and liqoury tasting, which is what you would expect from the type of clientele found in Oggok and Grobb- Strong and disgusting.

Slashurr
07-28-2011, 01:41 AM
i am in

Slashurr
07-28-2011, 01:42 AM
can I just choose my own drinks though? I dont wanna have to buy a bunch of lame ass six packs

Tiggles
07-28-2011, 02:03 AM
on it

Grahm
07-28-2011, 03:11 AM

Imagine drinking a real life variety of excellent brews while traversing the taverns of everquest? By journeying on foot, we can let the beer settle so we can fully enjoy a large assortment of beers and taverns, I imagine by the time we go from Akanon to Paineel/Erudin we will be completely wasted.

Each city we will visit the best bar(or 2 in some cases), and you finish a drink in real life at said bar.

STARTING POINT:
Highpass: I'd say an appropriate Pilsner or Lager. Halflings do like ale though so whatever suits you.
Paineel: A double bock, triple stout, or some super heavy/super dark beer to finish off this insane journey, if you arent drunk, one of these should get you up to speed, or knock you unconscious.
Erudin: A port or Stout, lower alcohol with a sweet finish for a dessert type finish.
Hardcore Finish: For those willing/able we will trek back to the mainland, and hit up Oggok and Grobb to finish with some heavy hitting shit.

If any ladies want to come up with an alternative list for a Liqour/Wine alternative that would like to crawl as well, be my guest.

Lets do this.

If you are interested, post your name, and start gathering beers.Take a picture of all your brews once you have them ready, a label with the city the beer is for, would be awesome.

EVENT WILL BE SATURDAY AUGUST 13TH Starting at 3PM EST(12PM PST).

This will take off in akanon, so get there early, or catch up to us at another city.

I get wasted in EQ everyday...

purist
07-28-2011, 04:01 AM
http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/6500/22408460.jpg

Nyrod
07-28-2011, 04:05 AM
wasnt that supposed to be rexx and prime lol

hkic
07-28-2011, 01:40 PM

STARTING POINT:

Lets do this.

EVENT WILL BE SATURDAY AUGUST 13TH Starting at 3PM EST(12PM PST).

i'm not even trying to troll, but damn bro you need to get out more

Aesop
07-28-2011, 03:16 PM
hkic knuckle is in a wheelchair bro

Knuckle
07-28-2011, 03:22 PM
Changed the date to august 20th.

Also, lol at people hating. Suck my dick. I go out all the time, doesnt mean I cant make everquest more epic. Haters gonna hate cuz they cant relate.

Aesop
07-28-2011, 03:24 PM
Does Kinect make you sad Knuckle?

Shadowthread
07-28-2011, 03:56 PM
im down.

Knuckle
07-29-2011, 05:40 PM
Edited time and voice info.

SwordNboard
07-30-2011, 12:06 AM
No darkies allowed, KOS!

Runningfish
07-30-2011, 08:52 PM
I'm in. Also can't afford to buy 12 different 6 packs so i'm gonna jus buy a 12'er of somethin good =P

Kamasu-WV
07-30-2011, 09:06 PM
bros, find a good beer store that lets you buy singles of a variety of beers.

Knuckle
08-04-2011, 08:29 PM
Left to Right: Rivervale, Highpass, Halas, Qeynos, Erudin, Paineel, Oggok/Grobb.

A light blonde ale, Hooker, for Akanon simply because I couldnt think of anything.
A light, slightly fruity beer, Shocktop, to represent Felwithe, the fruit notes hint at the elves once wild heritage, while the more traditional lager style, shows a more civilized taste that the High Elves now posess.
Kelethin, a nice apple hard cider, a fruity beer for the elves. Sweet and easy on the palate.
Kaladim, a hearty ale, my personal favorite, for the best brewers in the world. Chimay is a 500 year recipe from the ancient Trappist Monks and a belgian ale renowned throughout the world, a salute to the dwarves.
Neriak, I was debating going with one of those evil or demonic themed beers, but instead went for a Dogfish head peach based malt beverage. My selection at the store was somewhat limited and I figured fuck it their elves, they like fruity stuff.
Rivervale, Guiness Draft(widget bottle). Cuz like HBB said, you can't have a pub crawl without Guiness, and when you think of the irish folk, you can kinda compare them to the happy go lucky halflings, so Guiness it is.
After swinging back through kithicor to Highpass, I'll imbibe a Bass Pale Ale. Another guiness product, this one based in england, I figure the highpass citizens are like your typical london type fellow living in a castle, have a fucking british ale.
Halas, I was going to go with sam adams wee heavy scottish ale, but I thought I'd tone it down so I don't die before I finish this event. I opted for Highland breweing companies Gaelic Ale, a well balanced scottish ale evenly mixed with hops and malt.
For Qeynos I really hit the heavy stuff with Sam Adams Imperial Double Bock. This motherfucker packs a wallop, and shows the rigid and imperial manner of a righteous city.
in Erudin we keep a strong finish with Peg Leg Heavy Seas Imperial Stout. A strong dark beer with a Sea heritage like Eruding.
Paineel we top the evening off with a delicious milk stout, not too much theme here other than the Erudite Paineels citizens propensity for sinful desires, which is what this alcoholic dessert embodies.

For those who opt for the 'Crawl-Around' event, where we make a U turn and end up crawling on the floor in our rooms, I went with Sierra Nevadas Bigfoot Barley Wine Style Ale. 9.6% alcohol by volume, this is a monster beer, granted its no dogfish 120 or weyerbacher barley style, but its a beast, and it is gross and liqoury tasting, which is what you would expect from the type of clientele found in Oggok and Grobb- Strong and disgusting.

Post what you're bringing! Don't be shy.

Pudge
08-04-2011, 08:34 PM
dogfish 120 IPA is awesome

i am so sad i dont live in philly anymore to go to the Foodery and get the most awesome beers every. i used to live literally 10 feet from their door, and they carried over 500 beers from around the world.

gonna be sad times living in Rochester NY. anyway. i will get beer and post them, even if they are all natty lights.

xshayla701
08-05-2011, 11:17 AM
Will probably be there on a noob character named Akyraa or something similar, but might not be there till later. Also, can I just drink my green apple vodka??

Grahm
08-05-2011, 02:44 PM
I am in. What times it start though....

Tewaz
08-05-2011, 02:49 PM
Does anyone brew their own beer?

Grahm
08-05-2011, 02:53 PM

I hear knuckle brews up some badass moonshine

Knuckle
08-05-2011, 05:56 PM
I am in. What times it start though....

WHEN:EVENT WILL BE SATURDAY AUGUST 20TH Starting at 3PM EST(12PM PST).
VOICE PROGRAM: USING P99 MUMBLE http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=12203

there u go sir. of course u can drink vodka b

Fourthmeal
08-05-2011, 05:59 PM
Damn knuckle... NERD ALERT

Fourthmeal
08-05-2011, 05:59 PM

I does. I'm going to try a smoked porter next. Made a really good cream ale once.

Aesop
08-05-2011, 06:17 PM
These are the kinds of events that really make or break a community. Next month I'm hosting a charity bard race from Permafrost to Crushbone to benefit The Lupus Foundation of America http://www.lupus.org/newsite/index.html. You can sponsor runners through lolyoufuckingnerds.org and for corporate sponsors you can go to roflknuckle.net.

Knuckle
08-05-2011, 06:50 PM
I love how its nerdy to get drunk playing a video game versus grinding pixels for 6 hours

Prince
08-05-2011, 07:01 PM
Will probably be there on a noob character named Akyraa or something similar, but might not be there till later. Also, can I just drink my green apple vodka??

akyra is literally a 9th grade girl with braces irl

Aesop
08-05-2011, 07:09 PM
I love how its nerdy to get drunk playing a video game versus grinding pixels for 6 hours

Its all nerdy, there are just lines you don't cross bro. Don't worry sire when you die we'll hold a vigil for you in Freeport, we'll have 30 druids chain summoning dance of the fireflies or something while the denizens of p1999 line up to show their respects.

Razdeline
08-05-2011, 07:17 PM

STARTING POINT:

Lets do this.

WHEN:EVENT WILL BE SATURDAY AUGUST 20TH Starting at 3PM EST(12PM PST).
VOICE PROGRAM: USING P99 MUMBLE http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=12203

Paineel we top the evening off with a delicious milk stout, not too much theme here other than the Erudite Paineels citizens propensity for sinful desires, which is what this alcoholic desert embodies.

I fuckin love that you have Sierra Nevada at the very end. That is my shit! I am from Chico.

Skope
08-05-2011, 08:15 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/30rtb40.jpg

http://i51.tinypic.com/29da4a0.jpg

http://i53.tinypic.com/11uu8n5.jpg

Fourthmeal
08-05-2011, 10:08 PM
Knuckle snuck a few decent beers in that line up. I buy shocktop all the time because it's so cheap.

visage
08-05-2011, 10:09 PM

You are everyones dream man

Fourthmeal
08-05-2011, 10:10 PM
Just remember to think outside the bun before you drink pals

visage
08-05-2011, 10:11 PM
Just remember to think outside the bun before you drink pals

Most these cats love my buns

Fourthmeal
08-05-2011, 10:14 PM
Most these cats love my buns

think outside your buns

SwordNboard
08-06-2011, 12:41 AM
Shocktop is terrible.

Tewaz
08-06-2011, 12:54 AM
I had a Samuel Smith tonight. I very much enjoyed it. It was organic. I am so green.

Tewaz
08-06-2011, 12:56 AM
Shocktop isn't bad. It is pretty light though.

Knuckle
08-11-2011, 11:44 PM
Gather your brews friends dont wait till its 2l8. 8 Days away!

Knuckle
08-11-2011, 11:47 PM
Its all nerdy, there are just lines you don't cross bro. Don't worry sire when you die we'll hold a vigil for you in Freeport, we'll have 30 druids chain summoning dance of the fireflies or something while the denizens of p1999 line up to show their respects.

Lines I don't cross? The only line I crossed was playing an MMO back in middleschool, at this point I could give a fuck less. I got a buddy about 30 who rides motorcycles, ex marine counter intelligence/interrogation officer who hates video games, and agrees that my idea is fucking badass. s my d bro.

Fourthmeal
08-12-2011, 12:53 AM
Lines I don't cross? The only line I crossed was playing an MMO back in middleschool, at this point I could give a fuck less. I got a buddy about 30 who rides motorcycles, ex marine counter intelligence/interrogation officer who hates video games, and agrees that my idea is fucking badass. s my d bro.

Damn ur friend sounds scary bro i'm scared IRL of him

KentalCowtipper
08-12-2011, 09:45 AM
Knuckle brilliant idea man. Genius I dare say.

I'm in.
Hell I think I have to be by international EQ law being a Dwarf.
Pub crawls + dwarfs go together like bards and DTs.

Got 30 bucks im going to take to the world market where they sell hundreds of awesome beers 1.50 - 3.00 ea. Busy this weekend but I'll post the beers and pics of them next week.

Already got 2 Sam Adams Wee Heavy Stout (10% abv) left from a misguided evening last week.. i picked up 2 4-packs of this stuff..rather tasty. Next thing you know I'm finishing off #6 in less than 2 hours.
It was around then it dawned on me that I had just inadvertently drank 18 or so normal beers worth of alcohol in under 2 hours. Entirely not meaning to do so.

The next day I woke up minus 1 1/2 yellows worth of XP; short 3500 plat from the bank and missing a jade mace & other lower end stuff (probably gave it to some noobs).

Serious consider Sam Adams Wee Heavy Stout as one of your beers for this people - insanely tasty for a 10%er.

After we're done with the crawl for those who are left standing.. we should go iron man Knuckle. Get a 40 o two of OE.. and sit on the "porch" in EC and drink a Brass Monkey or two to finish out the night~

Kental
54 Dwarf Warrior of TMO

bakkily
08-12-2011, 11:01 AM
heh i wonder though if anyone in game does work on there alchohol tolerance besides in real life, got mine to 165 here

its probally 190 out of the game, but not much of a beer drinker, i usally stick to the strong stuff

Fourthmeal
08-12-2011, 12:46 PM
I suggest that everyone who participates in this event stop by a Taco Bell before hand, as you'll be hungry after all the beer, and want something to eat.

OngorDrakan
08-12-2011, 01:59 PM
Knuckle, this is an awesome idea. But I have one thing extra you should put on it.

www.Tinychat.com

Webcams will make it so much better.

Fourthmeal
08-12-2011, 05:15 PM
OngorDraken just wants to see your preetty face

OngorDrakan
08-13-2011, 11:28 PM
Nah, I've heard his voice. We don't get along, but I gotta say, good idea bro. I'll be there!

Klyre
08-14-2011, 12:55 PM
Don't let the Haters win Knucle.

I think this is a great idea. Always love a innovative event. Don't think I can make it but I will pop in for a bit if I can.

Knuckle
08-14-2011, 07:54 PM
I actually have a webcam on the new laptop so ill be down for tiny chat i guess. well see.

Fourthmeal
08-15-2011, 01:30 AM
I actually have a webcam on the new laptop so ill be down for tiny chat i guess. well see.

Woah woah woah

Knuckle
08-15-2011, 11:33 PM
5 Days friends, petitioning for some GM Assistance with this event, hopefully we can get lovely amelinda or some other Gms involved with helping patrons at KoS bars etc.

Mardur
08-15-2011, 11:51 PM
I wish I could be here and at actual bars at the same time. :(

Foxx
08-16-2011, 12:48 AM
how about i just shoot myself in the fucking head

Saidi
08-16-2011, 03:15 AM
I do wish I could join, unfortunately I have to work that day. :(

Drem
08-16-2011, 03:23 AM
if i dont have to work im there

Dantes
08-17-2011, 02:12 PM
Shock Top is a sham. It's brewed by Anheuser-Busch (as seen in the VERY FINE print). It's a macro made to look like a micro. The beer industry is scrambling to keep up with the microbrews who are gaining more and more market share. Even the name rips off Drop Top (which is superior in every way), a beer brewed here in Portland Oregon by the Widmer Brothers Brewery. Sorry to go all beer-hipster on you, but I hate Shock Top for that reason. Beside that, I just don't like it. It's a failed attempt to copy what so many brewers have poured their heart and soul into.

That said - cool idea for an event. Eff the haters, if you already planned on playing EQ Saturday anyway, may as well knock back some good beers (shock top excluded) and chat with some folks. Why the hell not? You're going to get more social interaction that way than joining some random EXP grind group.

Drem
08-17-2011, 02:37 PM
pacific northwest has got it good. i'm down in eugene and it's just about beer heaven. why isn't ninkasi on this list

OngorDrakan
08-17-2011, 02:58 PM
Brik - Irish Red Ale

Knuckle
08-17-2011, 03:12 PM
Shock Top is a sham. It's brewed by Anheuser-Busch (as seen in the VERY FINE print). It's a macro made to look like a micro. The beer industry is scrambling to keep up with the microbrews who are gaining more and more market share. Even the name rips off Drop Top (which is superior in every way), a beer brewed here in Portland Oregon by the Widmer Brothers Brewery. Sorry to go all beer-hipster on you, but I hate Shock Top for that reason. Beside that, I just don't like it. It's a failed attempt to copy what so many brewers have poured their heart and soul into.

That said - cool idea for an event. Eff the haters, if you already planned on playing EQ Saturday anyway, may as well knock back some good beers (shock top excluded) and chat with some folks. Why the hell not? You're going to get more social interaction that way than joining some random EXP grind group.

Yeah I know Shocktop isnt a micro beer, but I like the flavor, alot of whit/wheat beers are very very mild in flavor, and there aren't very many choices at my local store when it comes to that style of beer. It's pretty much Blue Moon - Hoegaarden - Shock Top. I prefer shocktop of the three. I don't hate big business beers, they serve their purpose: large parties or social events. Micro brews are good for small crowds and getting together with a friend or everquest pubcrawl.

Dantes
08-17-2011, 03:13 PM
pacific northwest has got it good. i'm down in eugene and it's just about beer heaven. why isn't ninkasi on this list

Amen to that. I actually miss the beer selection when I leave the area for vacations.

Fourthmeal
08-17-2011, 03:30 PM
I'm a Shock Top fan because it's not a microbrew. Its exactly waht Anheuser-Busch should have been doing 10 years ago; making decent tasting domestic brews that are cheap. Shock Top is a steal at most grocery stores. I buy it becasue I can save 2-3 dollars per 6 pack, and still get an ok taste. I wish I could get a 6 pack of a porter or stout for the same price as Shock Top.

Dantes
08-17-2011, 03:37 PM
Price isn't so much of an issue for me on most micros, I guess it's just because of the selection - and being close to most breweries I like. It's always on sale here. It's like a magical beer drinker heaven. It rains beer from the sky.

That last part is not true.

Drem
08-17-2011, 04:02 PM
but it's damn close

Fourthmeal
08-17-2011, 05:15 PM
Prices ain't too bad in Seattle either, but all the good breweries (northern cali/oregon ones) are pricier than the local ones.

Knuckle
08-17-2011, 05:18 PM
TIME BEING MOVED TO 1PM EST DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES. BE THERE AT 1PM OR CATCH US AT ANOTHER CITY A FEW HOURS LATER,.

Ripcord
08-18-2011, 11:55 AM
I tried to do this a long time ago but you got it organized way better then i would have. Gonna reintall p99 and come join in the fun. Also if anyone in nyc wants to continue it irl I'm prolly going out sat night too.

fishingme
08-18-2011, 02:12 PM
Fourthmeal, is it you that i keep seeing walking in front of qfc? on crapitol hill?

xshayla701
08-18-2011, 02:46 PM
UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES with boobies

fixed

OngorDrakan
08-18-2011, 03:05 PM
Um.............Yeah no.

See ya'll at the bars at NIGHTTIME.

Atira
08-19-2011, 05:20 PM
Class specific beer now?
https://www.navanfoods.com/files/images/Bards_Beer.jpg

azeth
08-19-2011, 05:25 PM
Class specific beer now?
https://www.navanfoods.com/files/images/Bards_Beer.jpg

Bard's Beer: Get Twisted

Herky
08-20-2011, 02:13 AM
Your timing is first rate Anti-Herky, but the event idea is truly brilliant. I mean I drink beers while playing EQ all the time! Unfortunately....

I got stuck with work tomorrow, ironically the installation also starts at 3pm... ideally I'll be done by 5pm and home by 6pm, though that's a bit optimistic. Regardless I'll be logging in as soon as I get home and hoping to join in the remainder of the pub crawl.

Here's hoping you guys quaff beers a hell of a lot slower than I do. Cheers!

Knuckle
08-20-2011, 12:15 PM
KICK OFF IS IN 40 MINUTES IM PREGRAMING IT WITH A PROTEIN SHAKE, ROLLED OATSMEAL, AND V8 CUZ A ***** GONNA DIE

Knuckle
08-20-2011, 12:43 PM
the 1pm time was a bad idea, better don the hoody.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDyO9_ZmyoMzpTnIuXMdQJTv9RGhh2m cYm7RzM6UHotmTHiT5v_Q

Knuckle
08-20-2011, 01:36 PM
ACTUALLY...ITS NOT OK.

FOREVER A GNOME

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh4/estrang87/EQ000001-1.jpg

Guybrush
08-20-2011, 02:49 PM
Currently in Felwithe - JOIN THE PARTY

Knuckle
08-20-2011, 03:27 PM
kelethin getting sloshed at 3 in the afternoon.

Guybrush
08-20-2011, 03:45 PM
On the way to Kaladim now

Knuckle
08-20-2011, 04:20 PM
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh4/estrang87/EQ000006-2.jpg

shits getting crazy in kaladim..in a bad way

Guybrush
08-20-2011, 04:58 PM
We're headed to Freeport, there is still time to join in

Knuckle
08-20-2011, 05:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/SmedyEverquest#p/u/0/tCP2yRUj3to

on the boat in ocean of tears

Knuckle
08-20-2011, 05:59 PM
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh4/estrang87/EQ000014-1.jpg

freeport shenanigans

Sickle
08-20-2011, 06:20 PM
Heading out in 2 hours to Fire Island, Time to pregame. Where ya heading next?

Guybrush
08-20-2011, 07:59 PM
We're headed to Rivervale folks

OngorDrakan
08-20-2011, 10:07 PM
Where ya at?

Guybrush
08-20-2011, 11:03 PM
Too drunk to sort out the Screenshots. We ended up making it all the way to Grobb. Tomorrow I will post them after I nurse my poor head

Knuckle
08-21-2011, 03:20 AM
im sorry i copped out, too many titties.... we will have another adventure soon i promise..i feel bad i didnt make it past neriak. :(

Deadmantis
08-21-2011, 03:35 AM
I had to work tonight so I could not partake. I hope you run another one soon. Looking forward to it.

Guybrush
08-21-2011, 09:26 AM
Felwithe
http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/977/felwithe.th.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/710/felwithe.png/)

Kelethin
http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/3097/kelething.th.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/705/kelething.png/)

Kaladim
http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/8922/kaladim.th.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/716/kaladim.png/)

Rivervale
http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/7802/rivervale.th.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/845/rivervale.png/)

Highpass
http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/1700/highpass.th.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/192/highpass.png/)

Halas
http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/7632/qeynos.th.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853/qeynos.jpg/)

Qeynos
http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/7948/halas.th.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/855/halas.png/)

Erudin
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/9772/erudin.th.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/163/erudin.png/)

Oggok
http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/6586/oggok.th.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/804/oggok.png/)

Grobb
http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/1524/grobb.th.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/535/grobb.jpg/)

JenJen
08-21-2011, 10:57 AM
brilllliant :)

leefyg
08-21-2011, 02:27 PM
Looking good everyone, surprised there weren't more people though.

Fourthmeal
08-22-2011, 06:05 AM
Fourthmeal, is it you that i keep seeing walking in front of qfc? on crapitol hill?

SeaTacistan is where I thrive
You cross a Somali you don't stay alive

Jakanden
08-22-2011, 08:31 AM
That was a blast, especially in Grobb where none of us could understand each other.

Mardur
08-22-2011, 10:33 AM
Should have hung out with you guys instead of this chick who just decided oh wait she still has feelings for this other guy blah blah blah.

Knuckle
01-05-2013, 02:39 AM
good fucking times, is everyone ready for a 2012 pub crawl?

Mesenkomaha
01-05-2013, 04:59 PM
Sounds like a great way to get fucked up.

Tecmos Deception
01-05-2013, 05:18 PM
good fucking times, is everyone ready for a 2012 pub crawl?

Good excuse for me to go buy a variety of delicious beers!

"Why did I spend a hundred bucks on a bunch of different six packs and microbrew pints and shit, Honey? Well, because of EverQuest, of course!"

Hailto
01-05-2013, 07:11 PM
What is the eta on 2013 pub crawl Knuckle? Sounds fun.

Sickle
01-05-2013, 07:44 PM
Bump for a 2013 event

Knuckle
01-05-2013, 09:10 PM
expect an update soon folks

SupaflyIRL
01-05-2013, 09:26 PM
i started mine early because my job sucks and this bottle of wine was talking shit