PDA

View Full Version : Corpse summon

William_Munny15
07-28-2011, 09:10 AM
Looking for a kind necro to summon my friends corpse from Cazic-Thule. I will port you there cover the expense of the coffin, and a good chunk of plat for your time. PM me here, or Tell Soedar if you see me in game, I will be on around noon pacific time.

Hopefully thanks in advance!

Raavak
07-28-2011, 12:02 PM
A level 60 can go anywhere there without invis and not get aggro. Just find a high level to drag it.

Ektar
07-28-2011, 12:21 PM
where is it~

William_Munny15
07-28-2011, 04:59 PM
It's in the avatar pyramid in one of the hallways, I'm going off what my buddy is telling me I didn't watch him die, but it's for sure in the avatar pyramid, he said he fell through the top, got aggro and started running down a hallway haha, I appreciate any help, I took a quick look around on my druid but couldn't see it, I hope it's not getting close to rotting, I'll be on Soedar in a bit.

Seaweedpimp
07-28-2011, 05:16 PM
Hit me up on slippery in a bit. Ill help you out if you havent found anyone yet.

William_Munny15
07-28-2011, 07:07 PM
Hit me up on slippery in a bit. Ill help you out if you havent found anyone yet.

Tied up at work atm, for a few more hours too unfortunatly. Forgot to mention he died again looking for his corpse at the steps of the avatar pyramid, Ill get him there to loot that one so u might summon the other one if you're still on, I really appreciate everyone's help.