PDA

View Full Version : EQ Classic: Skater Gnome Stories (hilarious!)

FatMagic
10-30-2009, 04:42 PM
I hope some you EQ Diehards from the "good 'ol days" remember Skater Gnome! I was around when this guy starting writing these... and I couldn't stop laughing :) You have to have the right sense of humor for these.

These are great to read while at work, or when you're bored and away from the game. No doubt you'll get some EQ Nostalgia from this!

For those of you who want a summary:

Skater Gnome is a poster in the EverQuest Realm forums who writes humorous stories of his adventures both in and out of the world of EverQuest. It's basically written from the perspective of a young boy who loves EverQuest, but is not very good at the game - nor does he fully understand all the mechanics of it either. He also brings the game into the real world, and tries to act it out - of course, to humorous ends :)

Please keep in mind that these stories are intended to be for comedy and are written in grammar and style to achieve this. Some content in the stories may not be suitable for young children.

http://wiki.dreamers-nightmares.com/index.php/Skater_Gnome

Read them in order to get the full effect :)

Dreadder
10-30-2009, 05:04 PM
I remember these! I was just thinking about a part from one of them a few days ago. Where the bully at the morning bus stop tells him to give him his lunch money and Skater says he didn't bring any because he right clicked all of his food this morning and if he ate anymore he would explode.

skwayb
10-30-2009, 05:07 PM
Skater Gnome along with PAGE 8 was Hilarious......