PDA

View Full Version : New to P99 - Iksar Necro

Arkhalis
07-29-2011, 03:45 PM
Hi All!

I'm very excited to start playing. I completed the download and install (thanks to Duxa's installer it was easy lol) and played for about an hour before I had to sleep. I played an Iksar Necro on Tarew Marr named Iilas back when. Started playing EQ on release day but never had any sort of constant character until after Kunark. I used to delete and remake a lot back then, not sure why really. Continued well in to Planes of Power era and some time around then I just stopped. The game had just gone too far with expansions and the constant need to buy the next one. I have played my fair share of other MMO's since then but none ever felt like home as much as the original pre-luclin EQ. Name's Arkhalis in game and if anyone has some spare time I would love a Iksar Necro crash course as it has been a LONG TIME. (Not asking for money or any gear, just the quick run down of here is how you get started.) Can't wait to see you all in game!

Tewaz
07-29-2011, 05:24 PM
Welcome back!

Yinikren
07-29-2011, 05:31 PM
Have fun, tis a great server. Just stay out of RnF. :)

Arkhalis
07-29-2011, 05:37 PM
Thanks guys, appreciate a warm welcome in to a new community. There's only one thing... Dare I ask what RnF stands for?

Ektar
07-29-2011, 05:59 PM
we'd love more contenders in rnf.

rnf = rants and flames, one of the other sections of the forums.

just don't go there expecting maturity and you're fine :P