PDA

View Full Version : Project Zek | Box 5.0

freakyuno
07-30-2011, 07:34 PM
For those of you logging into the server, just be aware I'm in the middle of hammering the database with changes, and it has a tendancy to crasht he zone server.

solid
07-30-2011, 07:34 PM
1st

Slashurr
07-30-2011, 07:35 PM
is this red69?

Cwall
07-30-2011, 07:36 PM
So is that why when I attempt to connect, it just sends me back to the log-in server?

freakyuno
07-30-2011, 07:38 PM
Yea, thats why. I'm sourcing stuff into the database, and creating backups, it's causing the server to be a little wacky right now.

I've got everything figured out that I was fighting with today, just putting some finishing touches on things, and I'll have the server in full order tomorrow.

Cwall
07-30-2011, 07:40 PM
Sounds good. Are we going to be seeing spells available every level, or at the classic era intervals?

Slashurr
07-30-2011, 07:41 PM
is this red69?

Salty
07-30-2011, 07:42 PM
Anyone else not surprised Secret's server didn't even last 2 months?

Slashurr
07-30-2011, 07:43 PM
is this server the replacement for red99?

muffins
07-30-2011, 08:19 PM
is this server the replacement for red99?

Sure

muffins
07-30-2011, 08:20 PM

Not surprised at all, I was even warned about this from a friend before I made a character. Such a fool I am..

Secrets
07-30-2011, 08:33 PM

You expect this box to last longer?

Bardalicious
07-30-2011, 09:03 PM

The difference being that if this box does not, at least the guy running it gave a shit enough to try.

Amuk
07-30-2011, 09:05 PM
Going to play on red69 from eqpvp.com - least those gms have shown me they care and will improve shit. I don't know this guy and maybe he has a good reputation, but I won't just jump into this one.

Bardalicious
07-30-2011, 09:09 PM
Going to play on red69 from eqpvp.com - least those gms have shown me they care and will improve shit. I don't know this guy and maybe he has a good reputation, but I won't just jump into this one.

Do devnoob and image give you a complementary hand job for all the reach arounds you provide them?

Also: Fuck you Secrets for sending all these poor players back to their servers.

Macken
07-30-2011, 10:53 PM
Let's make this a safe server by banning bardalicious from the get go this time, k thx.

freakyuno
07-30-2011, 11:29 PM
Everyone gets a fair shot on this server. I think secrets did a good thing putting vztz back up. I think it showed there's still a large community interest, and gave those interested in running a server a single place to reach a bunch of them.

I don't really agree with going MIA, bit when you're running free servers, you can't get your expectations to high right off the bat.

freakyuno
07-31-2011, 09:38 AM
Servers up. Still not super stable, but getting there.

I'm working on the spell file right now, so that the spells are every 4 levels like they should be. XP is a little faster than classic, but it'll be classic in the next patch.

Let me know your experience so I can keep working on things.

Vamael
07-31-2011, 10:16 AM
Everyone gets a fair shot on this server. I think secrets did a good thing putting vztz back up. I think it showed there's still a large community interest

Tonomar
07-31-2011, 12:29 PM

I have my own personal list of people I can't depend on, and I would like you to know trannies have joined my list. Thank you for putting up a shitty sandbox and then letting people poop inside and not clean it up.

Bardalicious
07-31-2011, 02:16 PM
I have my own personal list of people I can't depend on, and I would like you to know trannies have joined my list. Thank you for putting up a shitty sandbox and then letting people poop inside and not clean it up.

lol'd

Castle
07-31-2011, 10:59 PM
Red69 failed, so I will be awaiting this box. When people are using VPNs on other boxes to 6 box mages... it's not even worth taking a dump on.

I want a sandbox to play in, not a pile of kitty litter that only entertains me because I keep finding funny sizes/shapes/colors of crap.

eastadam55
07-31-2011, 11:04 PM
We need a sandbox with quick sand god damn it!

eastadam55
07-31-2011, 11:16 PM
noooo not the kitteh!

Bardalicious
07-31-2011, 11:25 PM
noooo not the kitteh!

I'm sorry pal - it's the new server anti-hax code I've been working on.

http://i53.tinypic.com/qpi4ac.jpg

Darksinga
08-01-2011, 12:35 AM
Hey bardalicious, don't be mad bro, your not the only one who got banned for hacking by Image/Devnoob.

Devnoob just ban hammered some scrub bard/mage off the server. you two can go make a server together

Bardalicious
08-01-2011, 12:38 AM
Hey bardalicious, don't be mad bro, your not the only one who got banned for hacking by Image/Devnoob.

Devnoob just ban hammered some scrub bard/mage off the server. you two can go make a server together

You don't get to insult anyone when you die 80+ times as a bard in PVP, when you have access to 2 minute selos, and at least half of those are to damage shield. LOLOLOLOL.

P.S. Still never hacked on K&B wtb proof.

Darksinga
08-01-2011, 12:40 AM
could Macken please post the screenshot of Devnoob killing Bardalicious for hacking?

Thx sir.

btw, when i quit k&b I had I think 62 kills and was #5 on the board, with only mages/necros/wizards up in the top with me.

how many have you gotten on your bard?

Orrrr are you going with the "i had 0 deaths on my bard so i'm a badass approach? :D"

Bardalicious
08-01-2011, 12:42 AM
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u292/regis0sam/Darksinga.jpg

'nuff said. Btw, I don't think I saw you get a single kill on VZTZ this time around. Sad stuff man :(

Bardalicious
08-01-2011, 12:46 AM
could Macken please post the screenshot of Devnoob killing Bardalicious for hacking?

I'll do you the favor:

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/6600/eq000286.png

Now kindly explain how that in any way indicates that Bardalicious was hacking?
Summoned to PoM while I was running through LFay to MM to get an internet tough guy speech from the two biggest EQEmu dev team rejects != hacking.

It's funny being persecuted by the guys that flaunted the fact that they knew the EQEmu server vulnerabilities to hack servers and yet
would not share how to fix them because they were exiled from the EQEmu team for their shit attitudes.

The same guys that were likely responsible for hacking and crashing VZTZ Locked and Loaded when their shitty K&B server was on its death bed
to try to get people back.

Darksinga
08-01-2011, 01:12 AM
posting some one else's screenshot is just lol.

on vztz I played for 10 hours on my bard before server went down, got to level 43.

On the first day of vztz I called you out, and the GM specifically said in ooc that you were online but wanted to protect your "identity"

Sounds like some one is scared

Darksinga
08-01-2011, 01:13 AM
play some R69, gonna level up my bard eventually. We'll duel and fraps it and post on boards

Bardalicious
08-01-2011, 01:20 AM
posting some one else's screenshot is just lol.

on vztz I played for 10 hours on my bard before server went down, got to level 43.

On the first day of vztz I called you out, and the GM specifically said in ooc that you were online but wanted to protect your "identity"

Sounds like some one is scared

Scared? Rofl. If you could look past the bullshit that spews from your mouth long enough to see anything else, you'd know I posted that Taint = Bardalicious like the second day the server was up, and even repeatedly said it in ooc.

Nobody really gave a shit, sorry to disappoint you. Secrets said nothing about "protecting my identity". He simply expressed that he knew who I was playing as and that he'd find it more humorous when I started posting SS's of killing people legit.

Face it dude - You aren't a good bard. Certainly not for how long you have apparently been playing the same class. Me on the other hand? Pretty sure I run laps around you, and Altergate + my brief stay on K&B have been my only experience playing one. You always have the same worn out song and dance:

Talk shit.
Get owned.
Try to start a fight in-game.

Pretty lulz imo.

Bardalicious
08-01-2011, 01:24 AM

Also, you were pretty much there from day 1. It's not my fault that you were too pre-occupied bluebie'n it up back on K&B in the hopes that one day, maybe if all other PVP servers died off, that people would have to come back and you MIGHT have enough of an upper hand to actually kill someone.

muffins
08-01-2011, 02:10 AM
Not sure why you two are shitting up someone's thread with this bad eqemu server nonsense, should probably work that out in some private messages