PDA

View Full Version : Trak Rotation

Zereh
07-31-2011, 12:11 PM
I'm not a spokesperson for TMO, I'm not an officer, yadda yadda. Just trying to see if this is something that would even be feasible. And trying to see what kind of reaction it gets because I hate poopsocking. Hate it!!

How about a rotation for Trak only. The guild whose turn it is gets one shot within a reasonable window of time (10 min? 15 min? 30 min?). If it's a wipe the other guild can take it. Rotation order does not change because of a wipe or who ends up with the final kill.

All other dragons / raid-mobs remain the usual free-for-all FTE.

I guess when another guild thinks they're ready to try Trak they would need to poopsock their way into a few kills (against either TR or TMO or against both TR and TMO) before they get added to the rotation. <-- Don't know about this ... haven't really thought it out thoroughly.

Good idea? Bad? Discuss. Civilly, please. <3

Nazran
07-31-2011, 12:18 PM
On live the Prexus server had a raid calendar that lasted a long time before it finally went FFA....

KTF is fuvkers!

Autotune
07-31-2011, 12:31 PM
TR can have every other dragon(Trak). So long as they let me join them so we can chat :)

Zereh
07-31-2011, 12:35 PM
I demand that you edit your original post saying "this was all Giegue's idea and he's also very attractive irl"

LOL Ok ok, didn't mean to steal your thunder, Giegue.

We've actually tossed the idea around casually (within groups and on our forums) for a few days. Not everyone loves the idea; most don't hate it. I just want to get back to playing the game instead of idling hours away doing nothing.

Ring
07-31-2011, 12:39 PM
How can anyone take this thread seriously when it's not made by Quickfingers, TMO official spokesperson.

Tiggles
07-31-2011, 12:39 PM
Zereh this will never happen unfortunately.

TR would rather continuously lose mobs to use and complain/cheat instead of sharing them.

Also when you start a rotation every shit "raid" guild would want to try and stake a claim and it would cause more problems then is causes.

No one likes to poop sock but TMO is 100% dedicated to continued Trak kills until VP is released and a rotation would just slow down the keying process that TR has a dramatic lead on.

So maybe after we kill the next 5-10 traks they will change there tune but for now lets just farm teeth.

Zereh
07-31-2011, 12:44 PM
Rule #1: Never say never

Tarathiel
07-31-2011, 01:09 PM
when are you kids gonna learn to play nice?

Autotune
07-31-2011, 01:13 PM
Rule #1: Never say never

I've changed my mind.

The only way i'll give up on Trak is if i can have a - in my surname like a certain Trainsasaurus-Rex.

so wanna deal?

Rais
07-31-2011, 01:14 PM
Next will be asking for rotation in VP.Very bad slippery slope to start. FTE+Bigger spawn window=how it should be.

Autotune
07-31-2011, 01:17 PM
Next will be asking for rotation in VP.Very bad slippery slope to start. FTE+Bigger spawn window=how it should be.

wtb longer poopsocks? and less Trakanons...

WIN/WIN

JenJen
07-31-2011, 01:24 PM
bisch keep your nose out of this srs bizniz

Slave
07-31-2011, 01:28 PM
All female clerics wanna do is sit around and hold hands and sing kumbaya.

Free the Chancellor!

Tiggles
07-31-2011, 01:32 PM
Durison recently won 300 million in the state lottery and now he pays us 150k a year to poopsock mobs so TR doesn't get any.

Autotune
07-31-2011, 01:34 PM
Durison recently won 300 million in the state lottery and now he pays us 150k a year to poopsock mobs so TR doesn't get any.

lol you didn't have to tell them that. I can see the application section of our forums exploding now.

at the very least tell them the requirements.

Verenity
07-31-2011, 01:55 PM
lol you didn't have to tell them that. I can see the application section of our forums exploding now.

at the very least tell them the requirements.
load faster, application section, I gotta get me some poopsock moneh!

Harrison
07-31-2011, 02:10 PM
Fix for poopsocking?

Ban entire guilds if they're caught sitting on a spawnpoint X-amount of hours before a mob spawns.

Show them why they're called Dark Suspension

Autotune
07-31-2011, 02:12 PM
Fix for poopsocking?

Ban entire guilds if they're caught sitting on a spawnpoint X-amount of hours before a mob spawns.

oh, so no jugg/reet groups eh? lol

Zereh
07-31-2011, 02:23 PM
Fix for poopsocking?

Thanks for yet another outstanding pointless contribution! Your constant spewage of one line vitriol is such a welcome sight on every thread. You surely make the world a better place. Your material isn't worn out, your fresh and new approach, your insight ...

More please.

Harrison
07-31-2011, 02:29 PM
oh, so no jugg/reet groups eh? lol

Do you typically camp juggs with 80-90 people? lol

Autotune
07-31-2011, 02:31 PM
Do you typically camp juggs with 80-90 people? lol

i think they've done it a few times now. and TR was doing it before us the other night when we killed trak.

Seems kinda common.

Shiftin
07-31-2011, 02:37 PM
TR would rather continuously lose mobs to use and complain/cheat instead of sharing them.

This isn't R&F. Let's act like a big boy here, ok? If you want to make stuff up and play attention whore there's a forum for that.

Mcbard
07-31-2011, 02:39 PM
Did you not realize that this is what you were signing up for?

I'm of the opinion that just because somebody can sit 75 people at something's spawn point and zerg it down that doesn't mean they get a free pass to kill it. They've still got to compete for it just like on any other mob in the game, and if the only means of competition involves 120 people sitting on it's spawn point for hours on end trying to be first on a mobs agro list, then so be it.

Mcbard
07-31-2011, 02:40 PM
THERES NO CRYING IN BASEBALL

Ring
07-31-2011, 02:45 PM
This isn't R&F. Let's act like a big boy here, ok? If you want to make stuff up and play attention whore there's a forum for that.

Man, you fall for the troll bait everytime it seems. Anyway! This thread is done, Tiggles, official spokesperson for TMO has spoken and the poopsocking will continue.

Zereh
07-31-2011, 02:47 PM
I'm of the opinion that just because somebody can sit 75 people at something's spawn point and zerg it down that doesn't mean they get a free pass to kill it. They've still got to compete for it just like on any other mob in the game, and if the only means of competition involves 120 people sitting on it's spawn point for hours on end trying to be first on a mobs agro list, then so be it.

I was really just hoping that I could spend my EQ time in a more pleasant fashion. If you're all pro-socking, then I guess I will learn to be as well.

We'll be killing Trak either way, obv~.

Ektar
07-31-2011, 03:03 PM
I was really just hoping that I could spend my EQ time in a more pleasant fashion. If you're all pro-socking, then I guess I will learn to be as well.

the point is stop poopsocking if you want to stop poopsocking. When this happened last year I refused to rotate because I wouldn't give in to the bullshit tactics.

don't try to paint it like TR are the ones "pro-poopsock" because they won't give into a rotation. That's like appeasing hitler, and we all saw how that turned out!

and please note, I am not even a part of TR, and much less speak for them, mmk?

Zereh
07-31-2011, 03:08 PM
the point is stop poopsocking if you want to stop poopsocking.

Not an option if that's what is required to kill him.

JenJen
07-31-2011, 03:18 PM
hey....its summer outside!!!

Nytewind TP
07-31-2011, 03:20 PM
Yea, I remember Tholuxe Paells had a calendar for all raid mobs that the guilds would follow. It was helpful.

Autotune
07-31-2011, 03:22 PM
hey....its summer outside!!!

so plenty of time to poopsock before the college football season starts :)

Ring
07-31-2011, 03:23 PM
Not an option if that's what it requires to kill him.

Didn't TMA escalate camping out at the ledge into sitting at the ledge with a full raid force, which eventually led to the situation you're currently in (where both raid forces sit in the lair hitting closest NPC for hours on end)? You could have stopped before you got to this point but as a guild you volunteered to remove the mobilization aspect of the game to ensure you get a few Trak kills. I guess now you'll have to deal with the mess you created.

JenJen
07-31-2011, 03:24 PM
excuse me while i go eat my apple in the garden

om nom nom, nice apple.

Alarti0001
07-31-2011, 03:24 PM

We'll be killing Trak either way, obv~.

I'm not a fan of socking, but not enough content out yet to have multiple primary targets. Tal, Sev, Gore? who cares other than scales.

Alarti0001
07-31-2011, 03:26 PM

This is a bad idea in general,as previously stated it would equate to longer periods of poopsocking. If they killed the windows and made everything spawn static, 3 or 7 days at least we wouldnt have to poopsock, and it would be all about spam clicking for fte for those last 5 mins lol.

Autotune
07-31-2011, 03:27 PM
Didn't TMA escalate camping out at the ledge into sitting at the ledge with a full raid force, which eventually led to the situation you're currently in (where both raid forces sit in the lair hitting closest NPC for hours on end)? You could have stopped before you got to this point but as a guild you volunteered to remove the mobilization aspect of the game to ensure you get a few Trak kills. I guess now you'll have to deal with the mess you created.

this is getting funny.

camping at ledge > staying at ledge > doing juggs/reets > socking prot/tola > sockin Trak.

stop bitching. Both guilds caused it, not just one.

Slathar
07-31-2011, 03:34 PM
If you don't like the current state of the server why don't you quit?

Macken
07-31-2011, 03:37 PM
This thread is hilarious.

I have a better idea.

Why don't you come out from under your mom's apron and take the training wheels off.

Feachie
07-31-2011, 03:42 PM
as an uninvolved and uncaring third party, i'm taking bets on how long before people start to burn out and put their socks away

p.s. rotations are stupid

Ektar
07-31-2011, 03:46 PM
this is getting funny.

camping at ledge > staying at ledge > doing juggs/reets > socking prot/tola > sockin Trak.

stop bitching. Both guilds caused it, not just one.

that's like saying that a mutating virus is both the fault of the virus and an immune system. The immune system builds a defense to the virus, so the virus gets bigger and meaner. Then the immune system has to get even bigger and meaner, and thus the virus gets biggerer and meanerer. He who acted first is the cause.

Not an option if that's what is required to kill him.

correct, deal with the consequences of your decisions. if poopsocking is what you choose to do, then take responsibility as the ones causing poopsocking.

this is really a huge lol for me as an uninvolved party. EXACTLY like last year. empathy for you guise tho :(

Harrison
07-31-2011, 03:46 PM

Good question, chump. Why are you still here?

Zereh
07-31-2011, 03:49 PM

How it got to this point is irrelevant; we can't go backwards and undo it. It is what it is. It also takes two+ guilds to sock so the blame game does not solve anything. We can and will obviously sit there. And win. I'm just not a fan of it.

From this point forward is what I'm trying address.

Ektar
07-31-2011, 03:51 PM
How it got to this point is irrelevant; we can't go backwards and undo it. It is what it is. It also takes two+ guilds to sock so the blame game does not solve anything. We can and will obviously sit there. And win. I'm just not a fan of it.

From this point forward is what I'm trying address.

yes. you can undo it. stop poopsocking :P that simple!

durison/zeelot tells you, 'hi, we're sick of this and going to stop poopsocking.'
xzerion tells you, 'ok sounds good.'

ho shit.

just remember the example of the mutating virus. it's all reactions to the first action. pull the first action and it will all go away.

Autotune
07-31-2011, 03:53 PM
that's like saying that a mutating virus is both the fault of the virus and an immune system. The immune system builds a defense to the virus, so the virus gets bigger and meaner. Then the immune system has to get even bigger and meaner, and thus the virus gets biggerer and meanerer. He who acted first is the cause.

correct, deal with the consequences of your decisions. if poopsocking is what you choose to do, then take responsibility as the ones causing poopsocking.

this is really a huge lol for me as an uninvolved party. EXACTLY like last year. empathy for you guise tho :(

both guilds want to get ahead.

TR gave up on VS the other day to go sock it and kill juggs/reets while waiting on trak to spawn. 10mins after they left, VS spawns and we kill him, then move down to Traks lair and watch TR kill juggs/reets for a few. (i go to bed). I wake up and log on to hear guild is still half sitting/half camped at ledge and TR is still down at Trak's lair too. I finally go down after leveling and TR has now moved from the bridge area killing juggs/reets to prot/tola area. TMO starts killing juggs/reets on bridge before moving up closer to Trak's spawn. Which in turn means both are now sockin trak.

Seems like both caused it last night. ( OMG opposition! What ever can I do to get a leg up!?!? )

Ektar
07-31-2011, 03:55 PM
you're missing the point pal.

I'll elaborate, just gimmie a sec to edit

by doing it the FIRST time, a chain reaction has been caused to escalate it to this point. The first to act was tmo, as, quoted from zereh, it is "required" to kill trak. Implicit in this is the fact that if tmo stops, tr will stop.

it's not caused on a spawn-by-spawn basis. the immune system has evolved to the point that it has to get to trak's lair and poopsock before the virus even shows up. Still, if you pull that first action, it will all go away.

Zereh
07-31-2011, 03:55 PM
So are you. <3

Zereh
07-31-2011, 03:59 PM
Start here though: Not killing Trak is not an option.

Go!

Ektar
07-31-2011, 04:00 PM
no, I'm not. I know the situation better than you possibly could - I lived the precise situation a year ago :P

again, I don't speak for TR, but refusal of a rotation is not "pro-poopsocking" - it is not giving in to someone who hurts both parties and demands a compromise

Autotune
you're missing the point pal.

I'll elaborate, just gimmie a sec to edit

by doing it the FIRST time, a chain reaction has been caused to escalate it to this point. The first to act was tmo, as, quoted from zereh, it is "required" to kill trak. Implicit in this is the fact that if tmo stops, tr will stop.

it's not caused on a spawn-by-spawn basis. the immune system has evolved to the point that it has to get to trak's lair and poopsock before the virus even shows up. Still, if you pull that first action, it will all go away.

I get what you are saying, but it doesn't matter who did it first. It was going to happen.

People want loot, and will do whatever it takes to get it. even if other guild QQ's

Alkorin
Both guilds want Trak. Both guilds have resorted to poopsocking for Trak. Solution? A rotation. It's that easy. "Stop poopsocking, TMO" isn't a solution. It equates to "give the mob to TR".

Honestly, come on. Let's be reasonable here.

And the red vs. blue post above? This isn't the place, and you're beating a dead horse.

Ektar
07-31-2011, 04:01 PM
I'm not saying stop poopsocking (well, I am, but... continuing on). all I'm saying is poopsock if you must, but accept responsibility as the cause and don't try to blame both guilds.

PurelyElf
07-31-2011, 04:02 PM
Why do you even have to compete? Why not just raid him together and roll on drops? I don't understand raid competition here.

Ektar
07-31-2011, 04:03 PM
this is like dealing with a child holding his breath until he gets what he wants. he hurts himself and the parent until a compromise is made.

I wanna let the kid suffocate himself.

^ this right here is the part of my point no one is getting yet

Zereh
07-31-2011, 04:03 PM
I'm not blaming anyone!! I want to fix it going forward.

Ektar
07-31-2011, 04:05 PM
well maybe you didn't say it, but someone else said "it's both guilds' faults"

and to fix: as I'm trying to say, TR (though, again, I don't speak for them) is not going to give into the child holding his breath until his demands are met. They will (as IB did in the past) hold out until the child suffocates. the only fix is the kid stops holding his breath.

Alex
07-31-2011, 04:09 PM
Fix for poopsocking?

Not even joking, was Harrison deeply scarred by past events in this game or something? Every thread he's throwing out insults left and right, always about the same thing. He frequently adds new enemies to his already impressive roster via blanket statements, and he just. doesn't. relent... I can understand trolls, I've done some of that myself, but this goes beyond trolling into obsession territory.

Ring
07-31-2011, 04:12 PM
Why don't both your guilds just reach a compromise to go back to camping out at the ledge (anything else is just unreasonable. How do you define where mobilization starts? Do they have to port into EJ and run to Seb for it to count as racing, etc.).

It's not even that hard to enforce, just don't poopsock the next Trak and the other guild will have no reason to sit there for hours on end. They'll log out and when the batphone goes off both can race.

Autotune
07-31-2011, 04:12 PM

and to fix: as I'm trying to say, TR (though, again, I don't speak for them) is not going to give into the child holding his breath until his demands are met. They will (as IB did in the past) hold out until the child suffocates. the only fix is the kid stops holding his breath.

it is both their faults. It has happened everytime 2 guilds wanted a target bad enough.

Want a fix? rotate or stop going for targets. Because the shit is just gonna happen.

it's either poopsocking a login screen or poopsock ingame. either way people are going to do it with the way it is now

Shiftin
07-31-2011, 04:15 PM
You should probably start from a place of sincerity instead of puffing up your chest and acting invincible if you want to come to a place of bargaining.

TMA has been raiding together or as one guild for over a month and bringing an absolute boatload of people to seb to get your kills. Lots of people have said for a long time that was going to have to happen and it finally did. If we're honest, TR has a pretty huge gear and levels advantage which allow us to engage with fewer people. The only way to mitigate that is with numbers on your end. It's not a flame, it's logical and you're doing what has to get done to compete.

Despite that, TR still killed trak 6 times in July, including *four days ago*. Don't come here and act like "well, we'll give TR some traks so we aren't so inconvenienced." It's disingenuous and insulting.

Alkorin
07-31-2011, 04:19 PM
Is that what you read? That's not what I read in the OP.

Ektar
07-31-2011, 04:21 PM
I feel my point is undeniable, though I think from your perspective what I'm trying to say is not a valid point. To be clear, I'm agreeing to disagree, not calling you dumb or anything :P

It has been a year since I was in a leadership role of IB and (again, just over-reiterating) I do not speak for TR. but, if I was going to make the call this time around, I'd make the same call - your fix is to stop hurting us both. Yeah, that, I guess, means you don't get any more traks? But that's how you stop hurting yourself.

maybe poopsock every two or three? if you want to stop poopsocking and still want traks, and you won't achieve a rotation through your breath holding, make the pain less on you. poopsock once a week instead of 1 day off.

but I've said all I care to on the forum, since once someone dumb comes and reads this I'm sure it'll get skewed into something I didn't say, and I won't be able to fix it. so send me a tell in game if you care to discuss it any longer

Tasslehofp99
07-31-2011, 04:22 PM
On live the Prexus server had a raid calendar that lasted a long time before it finally went FFA....

KTF is fuvkers!

Actually it was Stasis/Poison Dart Frogs who broke the raid calender :D

Ektar
07-31-2011, 04:22 PM
Is that what you read? That's not what I read in the OP.

multiple people have said it in this thread

Autotune
07-31-2011, 04:24 PM

I didn't do it.

I feel my point is undeniable, though I think from your perspective what I'm trying to say is not a valid point. To be clear, I'm agreeing to disagree, not calling you dumb or anything :P

It has been a year since I was in a leadership role of IB and (again, just over-reiterating) I do not speak for TR. but, if I was going to make the call this time around, I'd make the same call - your fix is to stop hurting us both. Yeah, that, I guess, means you don't get any more traks? But that's how you stop hurting yourself.

maybe poopsock every two or three? if you want to stop poopsocking and still want traks, and you won't achieve a rotation through your breath holding, make the pain less on you. poopsock once a week instead of 1 day off.

but I've said all I care to on the forum, since once someone dumb comes and reads this I'm sure it'll get skewed into something I didn't say, and I won't be able to fix it. so send me a tell in game if you care to discuss it any longer

also there are some in TMO that would rather poopsock every last one if it meant TR didn't get a single kill. I for one couldn't care less either way. If i have time to play EQ i'll be on, if not, i'll be in the bed or whatever else i need to do.

Alkorin
07-31-2011, 04:25 PM
multiple people have said it in this thread

Alright, that's cool -- those of us that aren't posturing like children still want to see some resolution to this that doesn't involve waking up at 3am to kill a bunch of pixels because we've all decided to poopsock them.

I have no issues with TR. I have issues with getting paged at o'dark-stupid for a game.

Tasslehofp99
07-31-2011, 04:27 PM
Should just have an honor system in place for all raid targets except the planes really (since theres so many mobs to pull in fear/hate theres essentially enough to "share"). In other words, if guild A has 10-15 ppl in zone and the raid target is up, guild B says "Ok they've gathered faster, we will gather faster then them next time (or not)." When I say 10-15 people I just mean that one guild has a raid force capable of taking whichever mob (trak) down at the time. Course if guild A wipes, guild B gets a chance to kill the mob. This is how it was on Prexus live after the raid calender was fubar. If this is how it was everytime would never be stupid rants about shit like this, like yeah whichever guild doesnt gather a

Pretty soon other guilds aside from TMO/TR are going to be killing trak, its inevitable. Whats going to happen then? GM's gonna change trak spawn time to 8 hours? lol I doubt that, and I doubt that a rotation will be set up.

Jennei
07-31-2011, 04:29 PM
Just make the mob FFA. Whichever guild does more dmg, wins!

PurelyElf
07-31-2011, 04:31 PM
Actually, a rotation does make sense. Since we're on a blue server, no one can really compete for anything. Competing should not be tediously camping something.

This "competition" the bluebies do is sad and kind of pathetic. Why would a rotation be bad if you can't even compete like you're supposed to? One guild dominating all the others because of something dumb like this is ridiculous. And I can't imagine it being healthy for the server population.

I thought blue players were supposed to be nice to one another and take turns?

EDIT: an example of playing nice

http://www.eqmac.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=8394

Lazortag
07-31-2011, 04:34 PM

What you're basically saying is that you'd rather TMO just collapse from poopsock-induced burnout than reach a compromise with them like a mature adult would do. You're confident this will occur because it supposedly happened in the past with DA. What you're not realizing is that poopsocking still hasn't stopped, even in kunark. Even if a guild collapses in the short term from this it won't stop it in the long term; guilds will always go back to poopsocking even after a brief period of no-poopsocking.

Moreover, if you expect TMO to get burnt out from sitting in trak's lair forever, by that reasoning you should expect TR members to get burnt out as well, since they admittedly are okay with poopsocking as a response. It doesn't matter who starts it; if poopsocking can discourage members of one guild it can discourage members of the other.

I'm not a member of either guild but I'm sure both parties are mature enough to organize a rotation. It's in both their interests, and like I argued earlier, it actually encourages competition since it opens up the boss for other guilds.

Alkorin
07-31-2011, 04:34 PM
Need moar elite red players telling us how we're not good enough to play in their back yard. GO GO GO.

Autotune
07-31-2011, 04:36 PM
What you're basically saying is that you'd rather TMO just collapse from poopsock-induced burnout than reach a compromise with them like a mature adult would do. You're confident this will occur because it supposedly happened in the past with DA. What you're not realizing is that poopsocking still hasn't stopped, even in kunark. Even if a guild collapses in the short term from this it won't stop it in the long term; guilds will always go back to poopsocking even after a brief period of no-poopsocking.

Moreover, if you expect TMO to get burnt out from sitting in trak's lair forever, by that reasoning you should expect TR members to get burnt out as well, since they admittedly are okay with poopsocking as a response. It doesn't matter who starts it; if poopsocking can discourage members of one guild it can discourage members of the other.

I'm not a member of either guild but I'm sure both parties are mature enough to organize a rotation. It's in both their interests, and like I argued earlier, it actually encourages competition since it opens up the boss for other guilds.

funny how that is what i was thinking, but just couldn't type it. +1

Feachie
07-31-2011, 04:37 PM
Actually, a rotation does make sense. Since we're on a blue server, no one can really compete for anything. Competing should not be tediously camping something.

This "competition" the bluebies do is sad and kind of pathetic. Why would a rotation be bad if you can't even compete like you're supposed to? One guild dominating all the others because of something dumb like this is ridiculous. And I can't imagine it being healthy for the server population.

I thought blue players were supposed to be nice to one another and take turns?

it is not in any guild of tr/tmo's caliber's best intentions to share a spawn like trak since he is a vp key mob. if you keep guild X from getting traks, you're effectively delaying their entry to vp and giving your guild more time to farm uncontested.

the real questions at this point are, how long can it be kept up? will vp be released soonish and turn this into a really funny situation? stay tuned kids

Lazortag
07-31-2011, 04:43 PM
it is not in any guild of tr/tmo's caliber's best intentions to share a spawn like trak since he is a vp key mob. if you keep guild X from getting traks, you're effectively delaying their entry to vp and giving your guild more time to farm uncontested.

the real questions at this point are, how long can it be kept up? will vp be released soonish and turn this into a really funny situation? stay tuned kids

The result would be the same since both guilds have gotten roughly half of the Trak spawns since TMO and Ascension merged. The only difference is that other guilds can attempt Trak and TMO/TR members don't have to waste as much of their lives staring at a spawn point.

PurelyElf
07-31-2011, 04:45 PM
Why would it be a bad thing that more people get VP access? Aren't we all friends here?

I don't understand you people at all.

Shiftin
07-31-2011, 04:45 PM
The result would be the same since both guilds have gotten roughly half of the Trak spawns since TMO and Ascension merged. The only difference is that other guilds can attempt Trak and TMO/TR members don't have to waste as much of their lives staring at a spawn point.

Yeah... so... any rotation would be player not GM enforced and there is absolutely no incentive to let another guild in that isn't causing massive problems for one of the two current guilds. Welcome to fantasy island etc. if you think otherwise.

Feachie
07-31-2011, 04:50 PM
Why would it be a bad thing that more people get VP access? Aren't we all friends here?

I don't understand you people at all.

i think you're playing the wrong game. this is everquest, not ever-oh-hey-can-i-have-a-key-to-the-best-loot-dropping-area-in-the-expansion-too? you need be faster or at least be more diplomatic than the rest.

Ring
07-31-2011, 04:57 PM

This is so silly, it puts all your other posts into question. If TMO and TR setup a rotation, it just means they're not poopsocking Trak. It doesn't mean there won't be a tracker there that'll notify the guild whose turn it is that Trak has spawned. Trak will die in 10 minutes instead of 20 seconds of spawning.

Guilds like Divinity, Taken, VD still will not have a shot at Trak unless they go out of their way to poopsock both TMO and TR to force entry into the club. I highly doubt any of those guilds have the members willing to spend weeks doing that to cause TMO / TR enough grief to give up spawns.

Macken
07-31-2011, 04:58 PM
wut 2do wen sum1 gotz ur trac

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KCNwzjVNCu8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Envious
07-31-2011, 04:58 PM
Fix for poopsocking?

Nice to see you shitting up non PvP threads too.

Lazortag
07-31-2011, 05:01 PM
Yeah... so... any rotation would be player not GM enforced and there is absolutely no incentive to let another guild in that isn't causing massive problems for one of the two current guilds. Welcome to fantasy island etc. if you think otherwise.

I actually had to re-read your post a few times to understand what you were saying because it was so unclear. I never argued that other guilds should/would be let in on the rotation. I'm just talking about a rotation between the server's two most competitive guilds. To be honest, I highly doubt a guild other than TR or TMO will be willing to waste their lives poopsocking Trak so you don't have to worry about needing to let another guild in on the rotation.

vinx
07-31-2011, 05:03 PM
the real questions at this point are, how long can it be kept up?

well into velious.
there will always be need for new alts/apps to key up and gear up

mobilization died with live EQ people! if you havent noticed this server is all about the veterans = a reason to prove yourself or your experience = more drive to endgame

nostaligic play only lasts until your level 50 or so then everyone wants to dominate like they did before or better (prove they actually did) or they want to experience content that they couldnt before and willing to conform to the servers situation to do it.

In a way socking started out as part of the mobilization process..
1) gather pots/clicky gates
*batphone*
2) camp at spires/rings
3) camp outside zones
4) camp at spawn and wait for your party to show up and clear for safe login

steps have been eliminated 1 by 1 until we are left with a full group/guild keeping the spawn area clear = fastest mobilization = most boring method
but get used to it! its not going to change if you want that boss bad enough and have another guild with the same intentions
you will skip steps 1-4

Harrison
07-31-2011, 05:13 PM
How it got to this point is irrelevant

rofl

This is what DA did last time. Spam invite, start poopsocking, blame other guild for it, then cry about poopsocking they started.

Learn to mobilize.

Sinlea
07-31-2011, 05:18 PM
I'm so glad poopsocking started again, lollerskates.

Zereh
07-31-2011, 05:27 PM
Never mind. >.< I'll try to be civil myself.

quido
07-31-2011, 05:50 PM
I think Trakanon and VS shouldn't even have the possibility of spawning unless at least 50 people are parked on their spawns.

Vendar
07-31-2011, 06:18 PM
granted i hate the socking, but i'd hate a rotation 100x more.

want to fix the problem?

fix /guildwar

problem solved.

vinx
07-31-2011, 06:18 PM
rofl

This is what DA did last time. Spam invite, start poopsocking, blame other guild for it, then cry about poopsocking they started.

Learn to mobilize.

dense..
your DA obsession is clearly affecting your umm.. you know what?
your post resembles the nearly 691 other posts you posted, so idk how that is relevant to this or any thread
actually i take that back, half your posts are about vztz so i guess this post resembles 345 other posts you've posted
you have 2 crusades going on and they are both getting.. well this isnt RnF..
anyway,.

Mobilization may work on lesser targets (in your world harrison) but as i stated before everyone in a raid guild here is veterans.
everyone knows what targets are needed/wanted and they know the time it takes to key up a full guild for a zone rich
in dragon loots like VP
so to answer your "learn to mobilize" - you wont ever see trak on mobilization status during kunark.

and to ramble on some about the rotation, a rotation would be very risky for 2 large guilds that want VP access..
rotation = longer key route.
in a rotation you basically open up the possibility for other guilds capable of killing trak (but dont like the poopsock)
so, rotation now means less than the 50/50 that your guild is currently getting..
it may be split that way on the calendar between the two warring guilds, but your still looking at months of work
now your squeezing in another 1-3 other capable guilds in for 1 kill = longer key route for the 2 contesting guilds..
and with the intense rivalry and history of IB/DA (not so much TMO) its very unlikely you will see an agreed upon rotation.
(or one that is sustainable for very long)
so basically, the only real way for other guilds to get keys is to step into some socks and join the slumber party.

I know there are at least 2-3 other guilds capable of trak, but refuse to participate in this sock method,
so talkin about a rotation as if only 2 guilds would be involved is pretty lol
even mentioning rotation will get other guilds to step up and try to stake their claim

on a positive note:
our timeline here is slower then live, so there is a possibility that other guilds start getting trak by velious.

JayDee
07-31-2011, 06:22 PM
kumbaya my lord kumbaya

oh trakanon kumbaya

vinx
07-31-2011, 06:23 PM
want to fix the problem?

fix /guildwar

problem solved.

that would work for 2 guilds.. then you would have uncontested guilds inzone snatchin up your mobs when your numbers are low.

/guildwar would be more for fun purposes most likely

I do like the K&B server set of having raid zones FFA pvp lol
its not part of a classic server set tho, but that would be FUN! :D :D

Autotune
07-31-2011, 06:24 PM
dense..
your post resembles the nearly 691 other posts you posted, so idk how that is relevant to this or any thread
actually i take that back, half your posts are about vztz so i guess this post resembles 345 other posts you've posted
anyway,.

Mobilization may work on lesser targets (in your world harrison) but as i stated before everyone in a raid guild here is veterans.
everyone knows what targets are needed/wanted and they know the time it takes to key up a full guild for a zone rich
in dragon loots like VP
so to answer your "learn to mobilize" - you wont ever see trak on mobilization status during kunark.

and to ramble on some about the rotation, a rotation would be very risky for 2 large guilds that want VP access..
in a rotation you basically open up the possibility for other guilds capable of killing trak (but dont like the poopsock)
so, rotation now means less than the 50/50 that your guild is currently getting..
it may be split that way on the calendar between the two warring guilds, but your still looking at months of work
now your squeezing in another 1-3 other capable guilds in for 1 kill = longer key route for the 2 contesting guilds..
and with the intense rivalry and history of IB/DA (not so much TMO) its very unlikely you will see an agreed upon rotation.
so basically, the only real way for other guilds to get keys is to step into some socks and join the slumber party.

I know there are at least 2-3 other guilds capable of trak, but refuse to participate in this sock method,
even mentioning rotation will get other guilds to step up and try to stake their claim

on a positive note:
our timeline here is slower then live, so there is a possibility that other guilds start getting trak by velious.

you mean that if TMO and TR alternate each spawn and back of each other's that some other guild would be interested in racing/socking against TMO/TR? lol

They aren't doing it now, they wouldn't do it then.

vinx
07-31-2011, 06:30 PM
you mean that if TMO and TR alternate each spawn and back of each other's that some other guild would be interested in racing/socking against TMO/TR? lol

They aren't doing it now, they wouldn't do it then.

Are you new here?? get real
given the chance.. like this rotation idea you will see others step up that dont want to bother with socking

Autotune
07-31-2011, 06:32 PM
Are you new here?? get real
given the chance.. like this rotation idea you will see others step up that dont want to bother with socking

yeah i'm new here...

do you not think that if Tmo and TR split Trak right now that if another guild "stepped" up that they would still have to deal with either TMO or TR or both?

In terms, they would end up doing what TMO/TR are doing right now. If the guilds don't want it bad enough now, they would just give up then.

vinx
07-31-2011, 06:36 PM
yeah i'm new here...

do you not think that if Tmo and TR split Trak right now that if another guild "stepped" up that they would still have to deal with either TMO or TR or both?

In terms, they would end up doing what TMO/TR are doing right now. If the guilds don't want it bad enough now, they would just give up then.

your reading comprehension amazes me..
i said they dont like to bother with socking.. if given an oppurtinity like a rotation then yea ofc they are going to voice a position.

if there was a 2 guild split rotation like you say.. its still doubtful
but maybe, since then they would only have to sock with 1 guild vs 2
but then the rotation doesnt solve anything does it?

Autotune
07-31-2011, 06:40 PM
your reading comprehension amazes me..
i said they dont like to bother with socking.. if given an oppurtinity like a rotation then yea ofc they are going to voice a position.

if there was a 2 guild split rotation like you say.. its still doubtful
but maybe, since then they would only have to sock with 1 guild vs 2
but then the rotation doesnt solve anything does it?

why would TMO and TR allow other guilds (who currently don't want it bad enough) to be allowed in a rotation? TMO/TR fight it out so every other guild can benefit? seems more unlikely than TMO/TR agreeing to the 2guild split.

Sorry, I wasn't aware we were talking about rolling over for every other guild.

vinx
07-31-2011, 06:44 PM
why would TMO and TR allow other guilds (who currently don't want it bad enough) to be allowed in a rotation? TMO/TR fight it out so every other guild can benefit? seems more unlikely than TMO/TR agreeing to the 2guild split.

Sorry, I wasn't aware we were talking about rolling over for every other guild.

your question is a good one.. but im not the person you should be askin that of
i think that would be better directed at the OP of the thread

Autotune
07-31-2011, 06:46 PM
your question is a good one.. but im not the person you should be askin that of
i think that would be better directed at the OP of the thread

I guess when another guild thinks they're ready to try Trak they would need to poopsock their way into a few kills (against either TR or TMO or against both TR and TMO) before they get added to the rotation. <-- Don't know about this ... haven't really thought it out thoroughly.

^ this is basically what I was going off, and what I thought you were talkin about on a rotation, not a server wide rotation.

YendorLootmonkey
07-31-2011, 06:54 PM
TR wanted the competition, so they got it. Competing in this case means being the first to engage, so the winning strategy is to be ready to engage the mob before your competition does.

TR corners the market on mobilization. They know this, the server knows this. Bat phone. Ability to log in at 3am as if they don't have to go to work the next morning. They define this as "wanting it bad enough."

How do you compete against that? Well, you simply take their ability to mobilize out of the equation by poopsocking at the spawn point, as we see time and time again. That forces them to compete on that level, forcing the poopsocking escalation. And also kinda makes them complain that the one key advantage they have is being circumvented. Now "wanting it bad enough" means who is willing to sit logged in with a raid force for days at a time.

So, the way I see it, TR created this situation by inviting competition, assuming the opposition was actually going to try to compete where TR had the advantage (i.e. mobilization), and instead, to their own detriment, having the opposition eliminate that advantage and instead "playing to win." And now it sucks for everyone involved because it was never about "who can mobilize faster?", it was only about "who gets the Trak kill, whatever it takes?"

vinx
07-31-2011, 06:55 PM
Any rotation would start with just 2
guilds that arent interested in sockin right now (because its the way things are)
might be interested if a rotation is in place .. its theorectical i know

but if guild "C" just needed to poopsock X amount of times with guild "A" and "B"
before getting into the rotation.. would they be more willing to do it?
id fathom a guess that the answer would be "Yes"

Tiggles
07-31-2011, 06:55 PM
All other guilds are trash except for Divinity, VD and Peacepipe we would only have a 2 guild rotation

Autotune
07-31-2011, 07:06 PM
Any rotation would start with just 2
guilds that arent interested in sockin right now (because its the way things are)
might be interested if a rotation is in place .. its theorectical i know

but if guild "C" just needed to poopsock X amount of times with guild "A" and "B"
before getting into the rotation.. would they be more willing to do it?
id fathom a guess that the answer would be "Yes"

the bolded part is the only part that wouldn't exist in actual numbers.

X amount of times would be to the point stress that is TMO/TR now x3. Reason being is that TMO/TR would either both have to agree or let C guild take one of it's(it's being TMO's or TR's) rotation turns (which i can comfortably say, would be never).

so while in theory it could happen, it is more unlikely than TMO/TR 2guild splitting.

Vendar
07-31-2011, 07:10 PM
/guildwar would work for 2 guilds.. then you would have uncontested guilds inzone snatchin up your mobs when your numbers are low.

exactly. so what? it allows TMO/TR to fight it out, and if they aren't careful a third guild could sneak in and snake the kill. whats the problem with that? everyone would just have to play better

fix /guildwar

fix the problem

vinx
07-31-2011, 07:15 PM
the bolded part is the only part that wouldn't exist in actual numbers.

X amount of times would be to the point stress that is TMO/TR now x3. Reason being is that TMO/TR would either both have to agree or let C guild take one of it's(it's being TMO's or TR's) rotation turns (which i can comfortably say, would be never).

so while in theory it could happen, it is more unlikely than TMO/TR 2guild splitting.

exactly,
why are members posting these threads instead of just askin your officers whats going on? or posting threads in your own forums before comin to the server forums suggesting it?

It all starts there on your guild forums first.. before your leaders start to agree on a rotation between the guilds.
bringing it here opens it up to contemplation of the server's guilds not just the 2 guilds in question.
perhaps some of you members just needed some ego stroking??

Autotune
07-31-2011, 07:18 PM
exactly,
why are members posting these threads instead of just askin your officers whats going on? or posting threads in your own forums before comin to the server forums suggesting it?

It all starts there on your guild forums first.. before your leaders start to agree on a rotation between the guilds.
bringing it here opens it up to contemplation of the server's guilds not just the 2 guilds in question.
perhaps some of you members just needed some ego stroking??

idk, they did it possibly to just throw the idea out there, let it be known. Or perhaps it's as you say, i do not know for sure. I just commented on it.

vinx
07-31-2011, 07:19 PM
exactly. so what? it allows TMO/TR to fight it out, and if they aren't careful a third guild could sneak in and snake the kill. whats the problem with that? everyone would just have to play better

fix /guildwar

fix the problem

;)

Harrison
07-31-2011, 07:48 PM
dense..
anyway,.

in dragon loots like VP

on a positive note:

That's a lot of words to admit you're too bad to compete with a superior guild without poopsocking via MASSIVE zerg.

Spawn more overlords, Durison. Bring back Koota, Salty, and the rest of your cheating crew to help you "win."

Autotune
07-31-2011, 07:51 PM
That's a lot of words to admit you're too bad to compete with a superior guild without poopsocking via MASSIVE zerg.

Spawn more overlords, Durison. Bring back Koota, Salty, and the rest of your cheating crew to help you "win."

lmao, do you even realize? Cause i'm not sure you do.

Alarti0001
07-31-2011, 07:54 PM

Please explain how it was ever competition? FTE? camping on spawns? how is this competition

Alarti0001
07-31-2011, 07:56 PM
rofl

Learn to mobilize.

Learn to mobilize? You mean camping at trak ledge is mobilizing?

Bones
07-31-2011, 08:02 PM
Oh hey its this thread again

Arkanjil
07-31-2011, 08:17 PM
This thread is really picking up!

Samuel
07-31-2011, 08:26 PM
Harrison / Finawen or whatever name hes playing as now is so fucking funny. Every single post I read is boo fucking hoo DA did this, DA did that. DA never "cried" about the poopsocking, back when that started and the 15 people in zone rule was enforced we dominated the server. At that point other people complained and the rules were changed. Harrison everyone here thinks you are pathetic, just stop posting about issues that don't concern you, everyone will thank you for it.

There was also a comment, I dont want to go back through this ridiculous thread. Something like "TR will out last TMO just like they did to DA back in the day". Well actually about the time IB started beating DA again was when *gasp* they MERGED WITH DARKWIND and became TR. Remember that point in time and everyone called them the zerg guild?

The history of raiding on this server IB vs DA has been completely cyclical. One guild starts to lose the edge and has to come up with a way to compete. Twice now it has come down to a guild merge. Twice now the opposition whined about the other guild being a zerg.

Yes this time DA was struggling with numbers, as IB/TR knows, the turn over rate of high end raiders is extremely high and it is sometimes hard to compete. Both guilds have turned to merges to bolster their numbers. People need to realize this and shut up about the zerg guild shit.

Zereh seemed to have made this thread to toss around the idea about a possible rotation between TR and TMO because she can't believe either set of raiders wants to spend this many hours camping their mains out waiting for Trak. At this point it has nothing to do with other guilds because they haven't proven that they deserve a part of this rotation, when they do prove that, it can be addressed.

vinx
07-31-2011, 08:30 PM

lmao im not durison! my god you have it bad dont you??
ive never even been guilded with DA

you really do live in your own world..
where you automatically see dursion in everyone, or DA in everything LOL

ok thats seriously not funny, but i had to laugh
(you need help!)
At the very least you should find a new hobby besides P99 and its forums
because it really is starting to show, err i mean it has been for awhile

Rais
07-31-2011, 09:03 PM
I want in on the decisions of a rotation for Trak. I will lead a open raid force every 3rd Trak spawn. Fair is Fair amirite?

Oh about the spawn window. I mean he or any "Boss" can spawn as soon as 1 hr after hes dead, till his window closes up again. Code it in to have it only be able to spawn as many times as he normally would on average.

Harrison
07-31-2011, 09:04 PM
Harrison / Finawen or whatever name hes playing as now is so fucking funny.

I never was Finawen, there was a player under that name and it never was me. (Or was it Finawens? It was close, but not me.)

Harrison
07-31-2011, 09:08 PM
lmao im not durison! my god you have it bad dont you??
ive never even been guilded with DA

you really do live in your own world..
where you automatically see dursion in everyone, or DA in everything LOL

ok thats seriously not funny, but i had to laugh
(you need help!)
At the very least you should find a new hobby besides P99 and its forums
because it really is starting to show, err i mean it has been for awhile

I wasn't calling you Durison. I was making fun of that no-talent collective of zombies.

Uaellaen
07-31-2011, 09:15 PM
he was talking about durison:

http://images.wikia.com/memoryalpha/de/images/6/6c/BorgQueen2373.jpg

Loly Taa
07-31-2011, 09:45 PM
he was talking about durison:

http://images.wikia.com/memoryalpha/de/images/6/6c/BorgQueen2373.jpg

Zeelot;

http://bookmole1.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/picard.jpg

Seems like a match made in heaven to me!

Versus
07-31-2011, 10:10 PM
lol that's zeelot in my minds eye

Autotune
08-01-2011, 12:16 AM
Rogean or Uthgaard would give the final say on what guilds would be able to go for a Trak rotation. opposing guilds don't get choose what guilds go in the Trak rotation.

I would {be amazed} if the GMs enforced a rotation that they would have to enforce and set-up and then keep track of.

You must be trollin...

Autotune
08-01-2011, 12:31 AM
allow me to rephrase, " Opposing guilds are not the final deciding factor " i.e. TR cant say BDE is not allowed to be in the Trak rotation and TMO cant say Peace pipes not allowed in the rotation. GM's I would imagine would be the final factor.

there would be no guild telling anyone with words. It would be... " Lol okay, come at me Bro "

and then that guild would get poopsocked or "raced" out of wanting Trak. Effectively keeping other guilds that already won't Poopsock/"race" out of the "rotation"

Edit: In all sense of the matter - TMO and TR splitting trak spawns would be no different for any other guild that would want to throw it's hand in the mix currently. TR and/or TMO would still be present at EVERY Trak spawn. Can no one else see this? can you not picture it in your head.

It's exactly how it is now, just one of the two current guilds backs off slightly keeping the "poopsocks" from having to be used so much. idk, maybe i'm just seeing it differently...

Slave
08-01-2011, 12:32 AM
allow me to rephrase, " Opposing guilds are not the final deciding factor " i.e. TR cant say BDE is not allowed to be in the Trak rotation and TMO cant say Peace pipes not allowed in the rotation. GM's I would imagine would be the final factor.

The last thing that GMs do is want to make up more rules on another camp.

FREE THE CHANCELLOR!

Loly Taa
08-01-2011, 12:34 AM

I don't... get it... What rotation?

Have you heard me speak in favor of one?
Zeelot?
Durison?

Has anyone official on your side said anything?

First to engage works fine for me, I'd even like it more if we can cut the crybaby shit about 15 on the spawn point. 'Cause we all know you're lying about the last time and you'd lie again. That's the great thing about saying you had 15 on spawn. It's terribly hard to prove.

So lets cut the bullshit, there is no rotation- unless pigs fly or hell freezes over there will most likely never be one. The name of the game is wait for the mob to spawn and work on your carpal tunnel syndrome- hopefully while being civil to each other. Trivia was wonderful last time, entertainment was had by all regardless of the monotony of the poopsock. I can't see why you're all such bad sports when you lose. Suck it up, do better next time.

Lazortag
08-01-2011, 12:36 AM
There shouldn't be a GM-enforced rotation. No one has even seriously suggested that because it's a horrible idea. What I think should happen is that TR and TMO should organize a rotation amongst themselves. They can still compete with guilds other than TR or TMO for the spawn, but as the past has shown they'll most likely win, so they don't stand to lose much.

Autotune
08-01-2011, 12:42 AM
So lets cut the bullshit, there is no rotation- unless pigs fly or hell freezes over there will most likely never be one. The name of the game is wait for the mob to spawn and work on your carpal tunnel syndrome- hopefully while being civil to each other. Trivia was wonderful last time, entertainment was had by all regardless of the monotony of the poopsock. I can't see why you're all such bad sports when you lose. Suck it up, do better next time.

this is the outcome most likely. same thing that is in currently. Until TR caves or merges. As TMO already has a large force, they have more members to use to sock with, so less burnout.

Like a football team with 90players going against a team with 18.

Werlop
08-01-2011, 01:18 AM
this is the outcome most likely. same thing that is in currently. Until TR caves or merges. As TMO already has a large force, they have more members to use to sock with, so less burnout.

Like a football team with 90players going against a team with 18.

OR TMO loses more members over time because they have more to lose? I.e. a percentage of the raid force burns out a month. Unless one guild has a higher rate of burnout than the other, this doesn't really matter much. But the guild with the higher burnout rate will probably break before the other. Numbers only matter here if your raid force shrinks to the point that you can no longer keep up.

Also, TR raids with less- they need less keys. If TMO is going to get keys for all the people that are in their 80 man zerg force, they will need many more Trak kills than TR since TR has a lead on keys AND needs less keys to fully key their raid force up. I don't hear anyone denying that TR's average member is better than TMO's average member (gear, level, uberpwnliness, whatever you want to call it). They not only need less keys, but would get more out of each key. So if TR and TMO split the keys evenly, TR benefits more (and would need to back-key less). And VP gear > pretty much all non-epic raid drops.

Tell me this: if each guild gets roughly 2 keys per week, and you app to the guild has over 100 active raiders, when can you expect to get your key? Versus apping to the guild with half as many raiders and probably half of them are already keyed.

Autotune
08-01-2011, 01:21 AM
OR TMO loses more members over time because they have more to lose? I.e. a percentage of the raid force burns out a month. Unless one guild has a higher rate of burnout than the other, this doesn't really matter much. But the guild with the higher burnout rate will probably break before the other. Numbers only matter here if your raid force shrinks to the point that you can no longer keep up.

Also, TR raids with less- they need less keys. If TMO is going to get keys for all the people that are in their 80 man zerg force, they will need many more Trak kills than TR since TR has a lead on keys AND needs less keys to fully key their raid force up. I don't hear anyone denying that TR's average member is better than TMO's average member (gear, level, uberpwnliness, whatever you want to call it). They not only need less keys, but would get more out of each key. So if TR and TMO split the keys evenly, TR benefits more (and would need to back-key less). And VP gear > pretty much all non-epic raid drops.

Tell me this: if each guild gets roughly 2 keys per week, and you app to the guild has over 100 active raiders, when can you expect to get your key? Versus apping to the guild with half as many raiders and probably half of them are already keyed.

we have 100 active raiders... wow.

Seaweedpimp
08-01-2011, 01:33 AM

Well if theres no rotation theyre going to go with the guild killing dragons amirite?

100 active raiders? You guys could hand in the towel if we had those numbers.

Alarti0001
08-01-2011, 03:58 AM

The difference here is TMO raids for fun, nothing serious here.... we wipe no big deal. Also, no other guild is getting haste belts or sky weapons

Envious
08-01-2011, 04:12 AM
Or, we can continue as it is.

Dont make blue server baby blue.

WTB R99. WTS poopsock.

Francois
08-01-2011, 04:34 AM
Would you guys please stop quoting the trolls? I've spent a lot of time ignoring all of them, and I don't like accidentally reading their nonsense.

Also, doesn't http://themysticalorder.net show that you have 168 active raiders for the month of July?

Autotune
08-01-2011, 04:42 AM
Would you guys please stop quoting the trolls? I've spent a lot of time ignoring all of them, and I don't like accidentally reading their nonsense.

Also, doesn't http://themysticalorder.net show that you have 168 active raiders for the month of July?

i raided three times since i've been back over the past month and a half.

bet i'm on that active list.

bluejam
08-01-2011, 05:03 AM
Should just have an honor system in place for all raid targets except the planes really (since theres so many mobs to pull in fear/hate theres essentially enough to "share"). In other words, if guild A has 10-15 ppl in zone and the raid target is up, guild B says "Ok they've gathered faster, we will gather faster then them next time (or not)."
So guilds will have to absorb more players in order to field those 15 ppl more quickly... sounds great!

Just make the mob FFA. Whichever guild does more dmg, wins!
See above.

That PVP vid looked like balls of fun tbh. I've never pvp'ed in EQ, but it would really spice things up for a change, haha. Although one guild would prolly just wait until the other engages, move in and start AEing the shit out of everyone :P . Activate /guildwar and see what happens.

vinx
08-01-2011, 06:03 AM
That PVP vid looked like balls of fun tbh. I've never pvp'ed in EQ, but it would really spice things up for a change, haha. Although one guild would prolly just wait until the other engages, move in and start AEing the shit out of everyone :P . Activate /guildwar and see what happens.
you usually had a heads up when another guild was otw, and you prepped for it

on VZ there was some awesome mass zoneline and raid battles..
i was such a newb then (didnt get to raid much due to time).. but for the most part during these battles, all i did was target any opposing healers and stick to them
(no vent then = all commands in chat..and i was always to excited.. or trying not to die and would miss MA commands lol)

imo, its alot more fun then the actual raid encounter ;)

Kruel
08-01-2011, 08:14 AM
So from what i hear FTE doesnt mean first to hit the target or cast at the target. It means proxy aggro, so the guild with more ppl right under were he spawns has a higher chance of FTE. Can anyone confirm that this is how it works now?

Aadill
08-01-2011, 08:44 AM

Since you can't see any of the actual valuable data, I'll give you some quick numbers. This guild was formed in July, so although you are looking at our member/DKP chart and see a large number of members, they may only be showing up once for an initial invite/subsequent raid. They may also be blips in recording DKP data (which, coincidentally is not actually DKP but merely a system of tracking attendance.. the module just works out nice for our needs. Frankly I'd like to replace the module. Some of our starry-eyed coders might make it a project at some point.

Down to the nitty-gritty:

Half (50%) of the members on that list have less than 25% attendance. They are alts, utility characters, recruits who I mistakenly left off the batphone and consequently fell off the map for a while (oops!), members on break for real life reasons such as school, work contracts, trips across the country and/or getting married/anniversaries; people that want to raid but who haven't had the time since the change of pace for The Mystical Order.

65% of the members on that list attend 40% of raids or less. Again, members of TMO have interest in raiding and try to dedicate time each week to play. With different time zones, work schedules, and play styles the people who fit in this group may or may not see each other except in answering a batphone or upon scheduling a raid to Sky or any of the other events that TMO chooses to hold with it's members such as trivia games or PvP tournaments (these are just starting up since everyone is settled in and happy enough with the people around them but still bloodthirsty enough to knock each other around for a bit). That 65% block of players doesn't always have a chance to interact in game but our forums tend to have a lot of activity and we still interact as a guild that way.

As a whole the entire list of players that everyone outside of The Mystical Order poke fun at comprises of people who value this game but also have real lives. When they can, these players are coming together under our system and working with our strings of raid leaders to accomplish a goal. Quite a few have referenced the fact that they are just happy to play, and we're happy to provide a good atmosphere for that.

Sometimes public records are a very flat means of looking at things, aren't they?

Versus
08-01-2011, 09:45 AM
Stop making sense Aadill, this is not the place for that.

Shiftin
08-01-2011, 09:58 AM
I understand where you're coming from aadill, we don't remove every inactive from our DKP page for ease of record keeping if they come back either. People are getting their numbers from the fact that 95 people show as having attended a raid in the last 4 days, and over 100 in the last weeek. I don't think it's representative of your regular raid force, but it's still a metric F-ton of people.

Aadill
08-01-2011, 10:02 AM
in the last 4 days

3 of those days were a weekend. I would suspect higher attendance during the day and drunkeness at night. I'm pretty sure that's what we all got.

EDIT: Personally, I have 44% lifetime attendance since I joined DA over a year ago. I have the exact same percentage in TMO. My lifestyle leaves me that sort of playtime not just for batphones but general play... not much. I'd say a lot of the players in our guild are in a very similar boat (65%!) I work all week and do things at night and take a bit of a rest to play some EQ on the weekends where it's been too effing hot to be outside (pretty much the whole nation has been in this boat... EDIT: teehee I'm referring to the US sorry Euros. I forgot some people think we aren't the center of the world. GO AMURIKA).

Vendar
08-01-2011, 01:07 PM
said it before, will say it again.

fix /guildwar

fix the problem.

if a third guild snakes the kill while TMO/TR are fighting, good job to guild3

the end.

why so hard?

Nazran
08-01-2011, 02:03 PM

Absolutely... (http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CBUQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fryld.homestead.com%2Ffiles%2Fstuf f%2FSTASIS.swf&rct=j&q=stasis%20poison%20dart%20frogs%20flash&ei=4Ok2TqHIBcS1twe5zKziCQ&usg=AFQjCNEcHxfYPHSk1w0JlHsgntmc15pORQ&cad=rja)

I was just saying... 'also... ktf is fuvkers'

Sjet
08-01-2011, 02:08 PM
said it before, will say it again.

fix /guildwar

fix the problem.

if a third guild snakes the kill while TMO/TR are fighting, good job to guild3

the end.

why so hard?

Because its a solution that actually won't solve the problem we're talking about. People will need to poopsock even more en masse to ensure that they aren't wiped by their rival guild.

We get that you want guildwar and don't care about logic. You can stop posting in the thread now.

Ring
08-01-2011, 02:24 PM
The difference here is TMO raids for fun, nothing serious here.... we wipe no big deal. Also, no other guild is getting haste belts or sky weapons

Oh give me a break here with this go lucky JUST WANNA HAVE FUN PALS stuff. The guild that poopsocked VS for 4 days straight with 40+ in KC is the guild raiding for fun? You were just meeting in VS's room, hanging out and exping a little right? Just having fun playing some trivia. Oh and I know this because you guys constantly trained the zone and lagged out KC while I was trying to level. I'm not even going to go into how you started the Trak poopsock, etc..

Well if theres no rotation theyre going to go with the guild killing dragons amirite?

100 active raiders? You guys could hand in the towel if we had those numbers.

Is Trak (which you're splitting with TR 50/50) the only dragon you're counting? Because if people want to kill the dragons (notice the s), they'd join TR. How many scales does your guild have for warrior epics? Bard epics? Yeah, let me join the guild that can't kill any of the scale dropping dragons, not even mentioning the 40 people ahead of me in the zerg force who also all need scales.

Just the things I've thought about when deciding who to app for in the end-game. No offense if this came off harsh.

Dantes
08-01-2011, 02:29 PM
If the only argument against a rotation is the fact that "other guilds will get involved," that's just sad. Fine then. Keep things the way they are, keep poopsocking. Leave yourself logged into EQ all the time, checking constantly. In fact just stay at your computer, order pizza every day and become morbidly obese. Sport some kankles. At least you'll slay more dragons than the rest of us.

Why should anybody pass judgement on whether or not a guild is worthy of being in the rotation, except for Trakanon himself? Takes 5 minutes or less for a guild to wipe, that's a minor delay in the grand scheme of things. They're either gonna succeed or fail. When they fail, NEXT! It's a fucking game, everybody deserves a shot at least.

Psycho
08-01-2011, 02:34 PM
turn trakanon's lair into an arena, problem solved

Duie
08-01-2011, 02:36 PM
If the only argument against a rotation is the fact that "other guilds will get involved," that's just sad. Fine then. Keep things the way they are, keep poopsocking. Leave yourself logged into EQ all the time, checking constantly. In fact just stay at your computer, order pizza every day and become morbidly obese. Sport some kankles. At least you'll slay more dragons than the rest of us.

Why should anybody pass judgement on whether or not a guild is worthy of being in the rotation, except for Trakanon himself? Takes 5 minutes or less for a guild to wipe, that's a minor delay in the grand scheme of things. They're either gonna succeed or fail. When they fail, NEXT! It's a fucking game, everybody deserves a shot at least.

now i know ive argued for a rotation before but if you two wanna sit at trak and vs for days on end, That is fine with me as it has benifited the rest of the server . Every sence this has started ive accually got to see CT/Inny/Vox and Naggy..... Granted not enough lvl 52s to or lower to kill em in the guild (vox/naggy) but Shit THEY WERE UP LONG ENOUGH FOR ME TO SEE EM !!!

Keep it up guys, your doing the rest of the server a great service by holding 3 to 4 day long circle jerks !!!

Psycho
08-01-2011, 02:44 PM
also... why so many guys have male actors as avatars?

Tiggles
08-01-2011, 02:50 PM
Oh give me a break here with this go lucky JUST WANNA HAVE FUN PALS stuff. The guild that poopsocked VS for 4 days straight with 40+ in KC is the guild raiding for fun? You were just meeting in VS's room, hanging out and exping a little right? Just having fun playing some trivia. Oh and I know this because you guys constantly trained the zone and lagged out KC while I was trying to level. I'm not even going to go into how you started the Trak poopsock, etc..

Is Trak (which you're splitting with TR 50/50) the only dragon you're counting? Because if people want to kill the dragons (notice the s), they'd join TR. How many scales does your guild have for warrior epics? Bard epics? Yeah, let me join the guild that can't kill any of the scale dropping dragons, not even mentioning the 40 people ahead of me in the zerg force who also all need scales.

Just the things I've thought about when deciding who to app for in the end-game. No offense if this came off harsh.

Almost every warrior/bard who is a main and has played for a bit has his scales for epics.

Because like they have been dropping for a long time. and we do get other dragons

Ele
08-01-2011, 02:54 PM
also... why so many guys have male actors as avatars?

Starship captain tyvm

Molitoth
08-01-2011, 02:55 PM

This advice is win.

Seaweedpimp
08-01-2011, 02:56 PM
Tell my why, other than the two guilds that sit there every week for days should get a shot in the rotation?

Its 100 % obvious youre not as dedicated as we are to slay these emulated dragons. We enjoy it. We poopsock, we get teeth and breastplates.

Guess what if you dont show up and try you have 0 chance. Id be one pissed off asshole if suddenly there was a rotation and all the medicore casual guilds get a shot at it. This isnt elementry school where the teacher cuts your sandwich and wipes your ass / holds your hand on the playground.

Nobody / No guild should even be complaining. YOU HAVENT EVEN TRIED.

karsten
08-01-2011, 03:03 PM
Almost every warrior/bard who is a main and has played for a bit has his scales for epics.

hehe wtb green scales

visage
08-01-2011, 03:07 PM
hehe wtb green scales

I miss the way you would troll me. Where have you been my sweet Karsten!

visage
08-01-2011, 03:14 PM
Sounds like you were a victim of pedophilia. Is this why you post like a whiney bitch so often?

I laughed so hard... Keep going *smiles*

Asher
08-01-2011, 03:25 PM
Tell my why, other than the two guilds that sit there every week for days should get a shot in the rotation?

Its 100 % obvious youre not as dedicated as we are to slay these emulated dragons. We enjoy it. We poopsock, we get teeth and breastplates.

Guess what if you dont show up and try you have 0 chance. Id be one pissed off asshole if suddenly there was a rotation and all the medicore casual guilds get a shot at it. This isnt elementry school where the teacher cuts your sandwich and wipes your ass / holds your hand on the playground.

Nobody / No guild should even be complaining. YOU HAVENT EVEN TRIED.

Note: I didn't read through this entire thread and more than likely this has already been said but in case it hasn't.

-----------------
Good luck at getting all the other guilds to respect your agreement.

What if BDA and VD made an agreement on Talendor or Phinny for that matter? Would you respect it?

Agreements on spawns only work if all guilds are in agreement.

I think there should be a forum here just for guild leadership so they can discuss things and have serious talks on server politics. Perhaps if they communicated more there would be less problems.

On Prexus, as was referenced earlier, Keepers of the Faith allowed the smaller guilds a chance at a spawn and they were added to the rotation if they could kill the target. This lasted for several years until Stasis decided that they were not going to stick to the calendar and then everything became FFA.

My old RL friend was Stasis' raid leader (Chrysalid/Crucible) and I told him he was an asshole. :)

Asher

Ring
08-01-2011, 03:43 PM

Because like they have been dropping for a long time. and we do get other dragons

Are you sure? You know Severilous is the only dragon that drops green scales for the warrior epic, correct? If so and TMO has killed Severilous that many times, I stand corrected.

Skope
08-01-2011, 03:51 PM
wait... you're saying the initial FTE rules never really addressed the poopsock and MINEMINEMINE issues that have plagued this server for more than a year?? and you mean that as soon as people hit appropriate level and had nothing else to do other than farm the same ol' shit that it started up again?

wait a minute i remember someone saying something about this... oh wait, it was me wasn't it? and like a year ago. enjoy it, fuckers, because it's not changing. GREED>SLEEP, GREED>EAT, GREED>P99.

Moonface
08-01-2011, 03:56 PM
wait... you're saying the initial FTE rules never really addressed the poopsock and MINEMINEMINE issues that have plagued this server for more than a year?? and you mean that as soon as people hit appropriate level and had nothing else to do other than farm the same ol' shit that it started up again?

wait a minute i remember someone saying something about this... oh wait, it was me wasn't it? and like a year ago. enjoy it, fuckers, because it's not changing. GREED>SLEEP, GREED>EAT, GREED>P99.

here you are, a year later still complaining.
CRY < SLEEP , CRY < EAT , CRY < P99
leave divin

Skope
08-01-2011, 04:00 PM
here you are, a year later still complaining.
CRY < SLEEP , CRY < EAT , CRY < P99
leave divin

welcome to p99. enjoy your stay

latest trak spawn:

http://i51.tinypic.com/11hxpw7.jpg

Lazortag
08-01-2011, 04:15 PM
Note: I didn't read through this entire thread and more than likely this has already been said but in case it hasn't.

-----------------
Good luck at getting all the other guilds to respect your agreement.

What if BDA and VD made an agreement on Talendor or Phinny for that matter? Would you respect it?

Agreements on spawns only work if all guilds are in agreement.

I think there should be a forum here just for guild leadership so they can discuss things and have serious talks on server politics. Perhaps if they communicated more there would be less problems.

On Prexus, as was referenced earlier, Keepers of the Faith allowed the smaller guilds a chance at a spawn and they were added to the rotation if they could kill the target. This lasted for several years until Stasis decided that they were not going to stick to the calendar and then everything became FFA.

My old RL friend was Stasis' raid leader (Chrysalid/Crucible) and I told him he was an asshole. :)

Asher

Why do you need to negotiate something with any guild other than TR? I'm tired of repeating this over and over again - just negotiate a rotation with TR and if other guilds are willing to poopsock I will be very surprised. Let other guilds claim Trak under FTE, just stop competing with TR because it makes members of both guilds poopsock their lives away. If you think you will be outmobilized by the "lower guilds" when you're not competing with TR then tough shit.

Skope: I can't tell which one of the little mongrels in your animation got FTE

Seaweedpimp
08-01-2011, 04:36 PM

No. Because these dragons arent poopsocked.

TR and TMO poopsock trak because they obviously want it most.

Its obvious you guys dont because they havent even attempted to do so in the 6 months kunark has been out.

Harrison
08-01-2011, 05:01 PM
Some of us have shit better to do with our lives than sit on top of spawnpoints not playing a game.

Zereh
08-01-2011, 05:04 PM
^^ Like make the same one-line post 707 times? :rolleyes:

Seaweedpimp
08-01-2011, 05:04 PM
Some of us have shit better to do with our lives than sit on top of spawnpoints not playing a game.

Not you dude.. LOL

Kassel
08-01-2011, 05:05 PM

Prove you have something better to do by stop posting on this forurm.

Autotune
08-01-2011, 05:11 PM

funny you talk about poopsocking, but you do it more than anyone else in all of p99

Harrison
08-01-2011, 05:23 PM
^ all poopsocking, thus arguments rendered invalid.

fucking rofl

Autotune
08-01-2011, 05:24 PM

fucking rofl
^
forum poopsocker

fucking rofl

Seaweedpimp
08-01-2011, 05:26 PM

fucking rofl

killllll urself

Seaweedpimp
08-01-2011, 05:31 PM
maybe thats a little harsh.

either way i dont think anyone would care of your existance.

Im off to poopsock. Take it easy harrison!

Harrison
08-01-2011, 05:33 PM
Don't worry, a troglodyte spending more time sitting ingame than bettering himself isn't going to hurt my feelings.

Also, learn to fucking spell. It's disgusting.

Autotune
08-01-2011, 05:35 PM
Don't worry, a troglodyte spending more time sitting ingame than bettering himself isn't going to hurt my feelings.

Also, learn to fucking spell. It's disgusting.

how does poopsocking p99 forums = "bettering yourself"?

Please, inform me.

Harrison
08-01-2011, 05:40 PM
Don't even try to equate few seconds of typed/texted responses to sitting for hours and days on end sitting on a spawnpoint for lack of ability to compete with better players.

That's just fucking hilarious.

Autotune
08-01-2011, 05:43 PM
Don't even try to equate hours and days of typed/texted responses to sitting for hours and days on end sitting on a spawnpoint.

That's just fucking hilarious

visage
08-01-2011, 05:47 PM
That's just fucking hilarious

Why can't be make fun of me somemore this is bullshit!

Seaweedpimp
08-01-2011, 05:47 PM
Don't even try to equate few seconds of typed/texted responses to sitting for hours and days on end sitting on a spawnpoint for lack of ability to compete with better players.

That's just fucking hilarious.

If you asked me id say you spend WAAAAAY more time whining on these forums than i do poopsocking mobs in eq.

I poopsock about 24 hours a week on average.

Youre on these forums any time of day or night. Every day, for as long as ive been around. Thats a little over a year. So, thats easily 365 days worth of hours youve spent here.

Hell i bet you read these forums at your brothers funeral on his old ipod. Thats if you even left to go to it. Hell you really didnt even seem to care.

I even took a 3 week break when my dog died. Not you buddy. Chugga chugga chug. Keep rollin bro.

visage
08-01-2011, 05:48 PM
If you asked me id say you spend WAAAAAY more time whining on these forums than i do poopsocking mobs in eq.

Youre on these forums any time of day or night. Every day, for as long as ive been around. Thats a little over a year. So, thats easily 365 days worth of hours youve spent here.

Hell i bet you read these forums at your brothers funeral on his old ipod. Thats if you even left to go to it. Hell you really didnt even seem to care.

I even took a 3 week break when my dog died. Not you buddy. Chugga chugga chug. Keep rollin bro.

These forums are fun! Sometimes more fun then the game!

Asher
08-01-2011, 06:17 PM
Why do you need to negotiate something with any guild other than TR? I'm tired of repeating this over and over again - just negotiate a rotation with TR and if other guilds are willing to poopsock I will be very surprised. Let other guilds claim Trak under FTE, just stop competing with TR because it makes members of both guilds poopsock their lives away. If you think you will be outmobilized by the "lower guilds" when you're not competing with TR then tough shit.

So how is this negotiation going to work? Just because you are suprised doesn't mean it isn't going to happen. Not all guilds are up there yet but in time there are gonna be a ton of level 60s on the server all wanting a shot at these mobs. I don't think they are all going to apply to TMO or TR.

TMO gets it first spawn, then TR next than back to TMO.

That if my guild decides they want a crack at it. So we have a rough idea on the window and we choose to clear in trak's lair gaining spells and some loot for our guild and Trak spawns. Lets say it is TR's Trak. How is this fair to TR that we are stealing their Trak?

What if our guild was full of assholes and decided that we were only going to camp Trak when it was TRs turn and we would let TMO have their spawn?

In my opinion, once a rotation is in place it is assumed that the guild will have X number of hours to make the kill. The point of a rotation, at least in my opinion, is so that people don't need to wake up at 3am and they can kill the target during prime time since all other guilds agree that this spawn is owned by this guild on this day.

I guess we have differing ideas on what a rotation is.

Asher

Tewaz
08-01-2011, 06:34 PM
I love this debate. It is going to get better and better as more of us level and want pixels.

Too bad you guys are communist WoW players where EVERYONE WINS!

Loly Taa
08-01-2011, 06:41 PM
You've all typed a lot of text about a hypothetical, fictitious, rotation that none of us would ever agree to. I'm trying to do you guys a favor by letting you know now. There will be no rotation. You can calm down, you don't need to discuss the details of how this rotation won't happen.

We didn't do rotations on Fennin, certainly don't plan to here.

Rotations = less victims for trivia, and I'm not gonna let that happen.

Vendar
08-01-2011, 06:42 PM
Because its a solution that actually won't solve the problem we're talking about. People will need to poopsock even more en masse to ensure that they aren't wiped by their rival guild.

We get that you want guildwar and don't care about logic. You can stop posting in the thread now.

really? remove your tinfoil hat and pay attention.

you cant poopsock if there's /guildwar..... i guess you could for about the ten minute window it would take me to murder the other guild, but 10min is a lot better than days on end.

are u really sitting there pretending in your imaginary world that if /guildwar worked, that TMO and TR would just be sitting there at trak holding hands?

one guild would be slewn, and then the winning guild would just not allow the losing guild to CR or loot up until after the mob dies.

how is that really so hard for you to grasp?

Harrison
08-01-2011, 08:24 PM

Lol you're really going to say that and then keep talking? rofl

Chanur
08-01-2011, 08:41 PM
I personally think rotations are an awful idea in this game. First to engage is the only way it should be done, note kiting for ever is not first to engage. The strong guilds thrive, the weak die or merge yet some more.

Either way poop socking on a 12 year old EMU is ridiculous and all parties should be ashamed. Also GM's should not have to get involved enforcing rotations. They don't need to put up with any more of your crap. Guilds outside the rotation are not under its bindings, they can force their way in, either they get invited to the rotation or you now have to poop sock on your own rotation defeating the point.

johnny ringo
08-01-2011, 10:52 PM
a better idea would be for TR and TMO to each send their toughest member to meet up and fight IRL. loser's guild disbands. would probably end up something like this:

http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attachments/screenshots/87939d1221090078-ive-got-great-idea-foh-messageboard-get-together-blaez_vs_jer.jpg

Tiggles
08-01-2011, 11:04 PM
I blame Zereh for this thread.

SupaflyIRL
08-01-2011, 11:50 PM
a better idea would be for TR and TMO to each send their toughest member to meet up and fight IRL. loser's guild disbands. would probably end up something like this:

http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attachments/screenshots/87939d1221090078-ive-got-great-idea-foh-messageboard-get-together-blaez_vs_jer.jpg

stole my enchanter (devitec) from blaezenfury on live

Arkanjil
08-02-2011, 02:53 AM
Man, Harrison makes me laugh daily, dunno about you all!

Jamuraan
08-02-2011, 05:18 AM
I don't know this Harrison kid at all but he sounds like a huge asshole trying to be the biggest nerd on a video game or I guess on these forums

At least he has a goal and he's trying to attain it, good job kiddo

Personally, if I were him, I'd try to actually be a human being, but I guess not everyone can aspire to such greatness

Popt
08-02-2011, 05:45 AM
In this thread alone, "poopsock" has been said in 44 posts. I think everyone should agree to stop using that word/phrase or use a rotation so that only 1 guild can say it per day/week

Taminy
08-02-2011, 09:20 AM
I didn't read much of this thread other than the first two pages, but I don't think a rotation will work. That was tried before Kunark on this server.

I think the only things that would have a shot at ending socking would be to extend raid mobs spawn timers significantly (in both directions) or manually spawn raid mobs. I think the latter would lead to way too much drama though. The former might work: what are you going to sock if all mobs have a 0-6 (for 3 day) or 0-14 (for 7 day) window? Everything will be in window all the time.

Banishing people from the sock area probably wouldn't work either. They'll just sock right outside the banishment line :p

Asher
08-02-2011, 02:43 PM
I am a fan of an idea some had suggested in another thread awhile ago.

Make mobs call out the name of whoever agros them first to the entire zone. This is the guild who gets first shot at the mob. Any attempts at a KS result in a suspension/ban. (Kiting not allowed of course)

Problem solved and Devs/GMs can work on more important things like Epics/Hole/Velious and bug fixes.

Asher

Tiggles
08-02-2011, 03:55 PM
Are you sure? You know Severilous is the only dragon that drops green scales for the warrior epic, correct? If so and TMO has killed Severilous that many times, I stand corrected.

Poeshoe
08-03-2011, 07:02 PM
yawn

Godefroi
02-05-2013, 05:02 AM
bump for the lulz

Vexenu
02-05-2013, 02:37 PM
Please explain how it was ever competition? FTE? camping on spawns? how is this competition

The difference here is TMO raids for fun, nothing serious here....

lol

Alarti0001
02-05-2013, 02:49 PM
lol

I still agree with my above posts :)