Oop hes dotted you in the meanwhile.

Another kill for geegoo
Another thrill for geegoo
His count goes up higher than the rest
All you see is that yellow text, you must really detest
The fact that his blood is blue
that he is a p99er through and through
Yet leader of all the red servers so far
Are all the 'pvpers' really this subpar?

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x413/itsnotrightnotright/ggvztz.jpg

Doors
07-31-2011, 11:20 PM
Beautiful.

Yiblaan
07-31-2011, 11:21 PM
This made me cry

JayDee
07-31-2011, 11:22 PM
He'll chase you down and pounce on you.
Smack ya around and tbag u.

are you polish by chance

Bardalicious
07-31-2011, 11:30 PM
One thing I've learned from starting to play with the Emu PVP community is that the "big dogs" of PVP generally are the first to talk shit and also the first to pull the plug when they can't back it up.

Good show. A++

Lazortag
07-31-2011, 11:35 PM
Oh man, I love this.

PurelyElf
08-01-2011, 01:04 AM
I'm getting this poem tattooed in pretty calligraphy on my thigh :)

Harrison
08-01-2011, 01:08 AM
Salty got shit on by bluebies. Classic.

Amuk
08-01-2011, 02:09 AM
Haha Wolf, I was trying to get this guy in my sol a grp when Sniperfire said fuck it and killed him. Then a little later he shows up to loot his corpse - we kind of agreed in grp not to cc him but he Dc'd while looting so we killed him again. I should have SS"d all the QQ msg's but it doesn't really matter I guess. Then another time in Lguk I saw him run by me - dotted him up while receiving "pls don't im lost" msgs. Great poem, terrible player stop trollen, when server shut down your body was infront of Mino Lord BTW.

-Stasis

Harrison
08-01-2011, 02:37 AM
we kind of agreed in grp not to cc him but he Dc'd while looting so we killed him again.

Nice pvp, noobs. Can't kill anything that has a fair chance of retaliating.

Lazortag
08-01-2011, 03:13 AM
Haha Wolf, I was trying to get this guy in my sol a grp when Sniperfire said fuck it and killed him. Then a little later he shows up to loot his corpse - we kind of agreed in grp not to cc him but he Dc'd while looting so we killed him again. I should have SS"d all the QQ msg's but it doesn't really matter I guess. Then another time in Lguk I saw him run by me - dotted him up while receiving "pls don't im lost" msgs. Great poem, terrible player stop trollen, when server shut down your body was infront of Mino Lord BTW.

-Stasis

I don't have a long list of kills because I only killed people who attacked me first or who I knew to be griefers/gigantic jerks (ie, Salty). I'm also not the best player in the world, and not to mention a bluebie, so the fact that I kicked many of the red players' asses (and am still continuing to do so on "red69") is notable. It at least shows that pvp isn't some complex science and that red players don't have magically better-smelling shit, and nor are they on average more skilled. Still I find it telling that your examples of how I'm a "terrible player" all involve you killing someone defenseless who had no intention of fighting back. You're a real badass. Grow up.

PS: do you think that a pvp server on eqemu might average a population of more than 40 people at a time if it wasn't full of trigger-happy corpse campers and griefers? Just a thought.

Envious
08-01-2011, 04:14 AM
Salty got shit on by bluebies. Classic.

Salty is a bluebie you fucking moron.

Take your washout stupid ass the fuck out of our PvP forums. kthxdrivethrupokemon.

Lazortag
08-01-2011, 09:32 AM
Salty is a bluebie you fucking moron.

Take your washout stupid ass the fuck out of our PvP forums. kthxdrivethrupokemon.

You can't disown Salty and call him a bluebie just because he sucks. If that were the case we could disown Yiblaan and call him red!

Bardalicious
08-01-2011, 10:04 AM
I don't have a long list of kills because I only killed people who attacked me first or who I knew to be griefers/gigantic jerks (ie, Salty). I'm also not the best player in the world, and not to mention a bluebie, so the fact that I kicked many of the red players' asses (and am still continuing to do so on "red69") is notable. It at least shows that pvp isn't some complex science and that red players don't have magically better-smelling shit, and nor are they on average more skilled. Still I find it telling that your examples of how I'm a "terrible player" all involve you killing someone defenseless who had no intention of fighting back. You're a real badass. Grow up.

PS: do you think that a pvp server on eqemu might average a population of more than 40 people at a time if it wasn't full of trigger-happy corpse campers and griefers? Just a thought.

Haven't you realized by now that the measure of worth this PVP community holds for its' PVP champions is based strictly on getting kills, any means necessary? It really is mind boggling how anyone gets their jollies off on killing someone naked for an hour straight, killing someone substantially lower level, killing someone that is already almost dead etc.

I guess this is the result of games like WoW and the instant-gratification era of kiddies that have been born from it - nobody wants challenge any more. The community here is why we'll never have a PVP server that truly recreates classical EQ PVP and it saddens me.

Not unless, of course, someone that runs a PVP server actually starts punishing for things like corpse camping, training, griefing etc so that people can actually start to PVP again and not feel like they have to act like an asshole themselves just to keep up with everyone else.

Knuckle
08-01-2011, 11:07 AM
With big dawgs like 'socks' and 'ished' getting yellow texted we better watchout, quality guild tags as well.

Bardalicious
08-01-2011, 11:28 AM
With big dawgs like 'socks' and 'ished' getting yellow texted we better watchout, quality guild tags as well.

So how many times have you plugged on this new Red 69 so far Knuckles? Plugging to avoid yellow text is the same thing as losing in PVP and getting yellow texted, sorry to have to inform you. You aren't fooling anyone by avoiding it.

Keep those freeport zone lines safe for us brew.

nalkin
08-01-2011, 12:21 PM

-Stasis

Lawl so you killed him with a group after you invited him to group and you killed him while he was LD (again with a group) - grats. But hes been getting real kills, hes even killed people with OOR healers. All I'm saying is reds need to step up or load more mq, though I think he almost killed someone using that too.

Knuckle
08-02-2011, 01:18 PM
So how many times have you plugged on this new Red 69 so far Knuckles? Plugging to avoid yellow text is the same thing as losing in PVP and getting yellow texted, sorry to have to inform you. You aren't fooling anyone by avoiding it.

Keep those freeport zone lines safe for us brew.

I haven't even logged into red69, bro.

Lazortag
08-02-2011, 01:26 PM
I haven't even logged into red69, bro.

How can that be? You're at the top of the leaderboards. You must be really fucking good to dominate a server without even logging in.

Bardalicious
08-02-2011, 02:20 PM
How can that be? You're at the top of the leaderboards. You must be really fucking good to dominate a server without even logging in.

Or someone took his name and plays him better than he does.:p

juicedsixfo
08-02-2011, 03:12 PM
Haven't you realized by now that the measure of worth this PVP community holds for its' PVP champions is based strictly on getting kills, any means necessary? It really is mind boggling how anyone gets their jollies off on killing someone naked for an hour straight, killing someone substantially lower level, killing someone that is already almost dead etc.

I guess this is the result of games like WoW and the instant-gratification era of kiddies that have been born from it - nobody wants challenge any more. The community here is why we'll never have a PVP server that truly recreates classical EQ PVP and it saddens me.

Not unless, of course, someone that runs a PVP server actually starts punishing for things like corpse camping, training, griefing etc so that people can actually start to PVP again and not feel like they have to act like an asshole themselves just to keep up with everyone else.

Some higher levels have been helping out lower levels who are being griefed, and that's a start. I've seen it a couple times. We're long past the days of an unofficial "honor code." Back in the day on RZ you'd run the risk of being blacklisted and being actively KOS to 90+ people at a time for doing shit like corpse camping or being an overall douche. It actually made people behave to a degree.

Salty
08-02-2011, 03:51 PM
You can't disown Salty and call him a bluebie just because he sucks. If that were the case we could disown Yiblaan and call him red!

Big Salty has been blue up until 2009.

I have 2 years of pvp under my belt, maybe 3, all of which has been EMU only.

Grats Wolf on 1 kill of Salty. Too bad you couldn't do it twice.

Knuckle
08-02-2011, 04:34 PM
Or someone took his name and plays him better than he does.:p
It's not hard to take the number one spot on a shit stain server, roll a pet caster(im assuming whoever is knuckle right now is a necromancer/magician?), exploit leveling on high exp areas like the freeport guards, then abuse low level melee toons/groups.

Do I give a shit?

Try running a guild when everyone is level 50 or being main assist in guild pvp, yall is scrubbing talking about shit that means nothing.

Bardalicious
08-02-2011, 04:53 PM
It's not hard to take the number one spot on a shit stain server, roll a pet caster(im assuming whoever is knuckle right now is a necromancer/magician?), exploit leveling on high exp areas like the freeport guards, then abuse low level melee toons/groups.

Do I give a shit?

Try running a guild when everyone is level 50 or being main assist in guild pvp, yall is scrubbing talking about shit that means nothing.

The only thing I'm talking about is the fact that you and others seem to hail you as being good at PVP. The EQEmu community must be hurting for real PVP if they have to define someone that camps zone lines with harm touch up as being "good at pvp", especially when said person can't even seem to do that one right. Someone that is the first to talk shit in ooc and the first to zone plug when they can't back it up.

Sorry pal, my faith in you and your PVP ability was abolished on Locked and Loaded. Anyone that thinks a zone hugging SK that plugs more than half the time he's engaged in real PVP doesn't know what real PVP is. But hey, you can argue over the internet. So, you've got that going for you still I guess?

Bardalicious
08-02-2011, 04:53 PM
Do I give a shit?

P.S. - you wouldn't be posting otherwise.

Knuckle
08-02-2011, 10:37 PM
The only thing I'm talking about is the fact that you and others seem to hail you as being good at PVP. The EQEmu community must be hurting for real PVP if they have to define someone that camps zone lines with harm touch up as being "good at pvp", especially when said person can't even seem to do that one right. Someone that is the first to talk shit in ooc and the first to zone plug when they can't back it up.

Sorry pal, my faith in you and your PVP ability was abolished on Locked and Loaded. Anyone that thinks a zone hugging SK that plugs more than half the time he's engaged in real PVP doesn't know what real PVP is. But hey, you can argue over the internet. So, you've got that going for you still I guess?

are you still crying that my naked level 42 SK almost gibbed you untill you zonedanced and popped an ebolt on me while I was still loading, yeah pal, I'm gonna plug in that situation, qq more.

Bardalicious
08-02-2011, 10:44 PM
are you still crying that my naked level 42 SK almost gibbed you untill you zonedanced and popped an ebolt on me while I was still loading, yeah pal, I'm gonna plug in that situation, qq more.

You failed HT ganking a shaman wearing entirely raw hide armor while he was zoning in, unbuffed, with less than half mana. That's pretty sad bro.

Also, I zoned a single time to heal myself when you first bombarded me with HT upon zoning in. Then you started to talk shit in OOC about how you "owned me". I zoned back, dropped a venom of the snake on your face (a level 39 spell btw) and you ran like a bitch immediately to zone dance til you finally plugged at low life.

No crying on this end bro. I was simply passing through the zone when you decided, unwisely, to attack me then talk shit about it before the fight was even over. Pretty sure we know who won that battle :p

Bardalicious
08-02-2011, 10:51 PM
btw, you even had a sporali defender blade in your favor and still couldn't pull it off. how much more of an advantage do you need for your PVP kills?