PDA

View Full Version : hmm... live thoughts

insertname
08-03-2011, 01:07 PM
Iwent in today - using my 45 days to nose around abit. place was a ghost town (pok) any way I was sitting there at the bank trying to remember what i was doing at the time I quit and no less then 10 spams form gold sellers.its was semi filtered.... that got me thinking..... I KNEW that P99 was missing something from live:
RTM
Gold/plat spam
S.O.E official RTM bs

I did a whole all and there was ONE non level 90 lol, p99 have a growing and vibrant community with Devs/GM who actually care about the community because they are a part of that community,

I wont be returning to live, but I may poke around a while untill my 45 days are up, running around on my ranger.

badthingfactory
08-03-2011, 01:31 PM
I go back and play every now and then... my monk is somewhere in his 70s, but it is very hard to find things to do if you aren't max level. Nostalgia keeps me going back, but at the level I'm at every zone/encounter is new. If I want to experience new, I'll play Rift or something.

Uthgaard
08-03-2011, 02:01 PM
I never understood their filter.
Hi! You just got spam. Let me spam you with it.
Rallos.Afjnsds tells you "SPAM"

Nytewind TP
08-03-2011, 02:44 PM
As much as I'd like to, I couldn't go back to live. The memories, the people I used to play with are long gone. Hell, there has been more new expansions out now than when I played. I'd be completely lost.

JenJen
08-03-2011, 02:47 PM
i quit at velious, missed luclin and played like a month of PoP. last time i looked on the Sony site, there was like 20+ other further expansions? how do they all fit together ? i imagine its unrecognisable game to what i would remember?

guineapig
08-03-2011, 03:46 PM
how do they all fit together ? i imagine its unrecognisable game to what i would remember?

Some of their later ideas were actually not all that terrible as far as lore and story telling goes.
But I too quit so long ago that it would be extremely unrecognizable at this point
I have always been a fan of adding zone connections to the older content though.
There is nothing worse than adding "newly discovered islands" or "new magical dimensions" making the old world zones into a ghost town.

http://samanna.net/3pix/maps/samantonica.4.0.png

Nytewind TP
08-03-2011, 04:16 PM
wow that chart is a headache. I wouldn't mind P99 going up to LDoN, but a lot of that looks confusing lol