PDA

View Full Version : Warrior twink question

maverixdamighty
08-08-2011, 10:39 AM
Looking to twink a warrior for probably less than 30k and looking for some suggestions.

Armor slots probably crafted to start and maybe ssb for helm
belt fbss prob
earring diamondine x 2
face sarnak
back hbc
rings 5 ac 55 hp
neck ?
weapons ? (not looking for proc weapons looking for pure dps since i will probably have him pl'd)

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

nymphloa
08-08-2011, 11:22 AM
Heya bro, not sure what race you are going for....but make sure you have at least a 75 in agi then slam all the rest into dex imo for procs later on in the toons life (no doubt others will have different suggestions). But agro procs are king for a warrior later on in levels, and I know with my Gnome warrior (now lvl 45) I put all his starting stat into Dex, and he is a little proc machine now!

However...go with a Lammy 9/19 or Jade mace 9/18 main hand, and a Wurmy offhand and range while you can.

Prefer to go with a Sebilite scale mask myself over the Sarnak face, or go Mask of Wurms if you are gonna play a biggun!

Pick yourself up some Cobalt gauntlets and boots for around 750pp for the 25ac per slot investment.

Fbss yes if you can get one at the right price, extra haste is always good.

Have fun mate, feel free to shoot me a tell in game, I will likely be kicking back in the EC tunnel on Skycloud.

Peace.

falkun
08-08-2011, 01:08 PM
If you want DPS weapons, I suggest you start here, select the different weapon schools, and then filter by DPS.

http://wiki.project1999.org/index.php/Category:Warrior_Equipment

For 1H, wurmslayer is #1 in DPS, but I think they were recently made lore/primary only (not that that's bad for it, but you can't dual-wield awesomesauce anymore).

dianamel
08-08-2011, 05:24 PM
sword of skyfire is pretty good at lower levels, before it procs

Iwar
08-09-2011, 10:15 AM
Jarsath Trident is cheap (war only) and very nice dps. Fist of Zek is nice too if you can get hold of one.

neverquest
08-09-2011, 11:35 AM
Throw me a bone, I be a young rawriorrwar.