PDA

View Full Version : sonic bats in solb

Tarathiel
08-11-2011, 12:05 AM
so today there is a particular bat near where u go down to get to freeti that i cant seem to get a good hide against... i can sneak past all the other bats just fine but this one always aggros... when i target him and move away he will con indiff but if i get to close it will change to ready to attack... anyone else have any problems sneaking around sonic bats? it should be noted that i passed this same bat yesterday with no problem.. whats up with that?

bakkily
08-11-2011, 07:10 AM
dunno, maybe a bug? but one thing for certain, i believe most mobs or all mobs see through invis, i hav'nt been back to that zone in a long time

Tarathiel
08-11-2011, 10:12 AM
ya alot of solb mobs see invis... but as far i knew only fire giants could see thru hide/sneak... i passed at least 4 sonic bats on the way to this one just fine.

Shiftin
08-11-2011, 10:41 AM
bats at least selectively see through sneak / hide.

sorry boss.

Mardur
08-11-2011, 09:06 PM
Yes, sonic bats can rarely spawn with the ability to see through hide. Sneak will still work if you're behind them, hence it conning indifferent and then kos. The bat that was spawned yesterday could not see through hide, and between then and now was killed and respawned as a hide-seeing bat.

Tarathiel
08-11-2011, 09:36 PM
Yes, sonic bats can rarely spawn with the ability to see through hide. Sneak will still work if you're behind them, hence it conning indifferent and then kos. The bat that was spawned yesterday could not see through hide, and between then and now was killed and respawned as a hide-seeing bat.

ah ok this is what i was thinking had happened but i wasnt sure if they could spawn with differing abilities

EkireiTheNecro
08-11-2011, 09:49 PM
hmm