PDA

View Full Version : Project 1999 LFG Calendar

porigromus
08-17-2011, 10:22 PM
I think a calendar that allows members of this board to edit and make entries would be great to provide a way for groups to be formed a head of time to make the most of your time while in game. How it would work:

You would add days/times (starting time - ending time) you will be online ready to group, location you will be at, class, level, and character name.
[or]
You would sign up in an existing calendar entry if you will be there ready to group at the location listed on that time and date.

You then would easily be able to look at the calendar and determine if you will have enough members for a particular day to group up and have fun! Let's face it, Project 1999 is most fun with a party of adventurers. How would you like to know when you get online there will be a band of adventures there waiting on you ready to go?

To make this work, you would be required to be at the grouping location at designated time. You may run into bad apples but after a while you will find many people you enjoy to group with on a regular basis. I play maybe 3-4 times a week. If I was able to know for a fact, at least one of those nights I get to group I would be a happy Project 1999 adventurer.

Good idea? Bad idea? What is your opinion, would you use it?

Slave
08-17-2011, 10:27 PM
I would enjoy the fact that it existed, and that other people were grouping and having fun and staying around to join new powerful guilds.

Motec
08-18-2011, 05:05 AM
Level up really fast to join the top raiding guild.

That way you have more time to spend on p1999 forums.

mokfarg
08-18-2011, 07:19 AM
Level up really fast to join the top raiding guild.

That way you have more time to spend on p1999 forums.

I think I would prefer to group in project 1999 than attempt to solo. The leveling is the journey. I don't care how long it takes, I prefer to group all the way. I think a tool like this would make this a reality for the times that I can play with work, children, wife, and friends.

My goal this time is to see almost all the dungeons in project 1999. Speaking of spending times on the forums:

I think you have beat me. :)

Vondra
08-19-2011, 01:40 PM
I would like this. Would be great for getting groups going in areas that don't see as much group play.

High levels too, could probably get a good turnout for pug hate/fear runs.