PDA

View Full Version : What is the policy for Training or Griefing

WickedBlueNinja
08-17-2011, 11:55 PM
I was camping a spawn, and i have shared the spawn in the past at d3, to have some jerk come in and pull all of them so his friend could pl. I said something to him, and he said he didnt see me, and asked if i was there. I did, next thing i know, he and his friend zone and they all come and kill me. And he asks me if i died, and i said yes, and he said good.

This is why i love pk server so much, cause jerks like this dont usually stay around on a server like that.

BTW.. i got great screen shots of the conversation too.... you would think people would have been more grown up now.. amazing

Vohl
08-18-2011, 01:04 AM
Post screenshots in the RnF section. I'm sure people will eat it up.

purist
08-18-2011, 01:39 AM
sounds like a stand up guy tbh

Pyrocat
08-18-2011, 01:44 AM
This is why i love pk server so much, cause jerks like this dont usually stay around on a server like that.

Hahahahhahahah

Popt
08-18-2011, 05:46 AM
This sounds like something that really happened and is in no way made up.

bakkily
08-18-2011, 05:48 AM
i hope i'm not hacked now, i got 65, this thing sucks by the way

Hexum
08-18-2011, 10:55 AM
Hey Wicketbeauty (that was your druids name who you play).

This isnt quite what happened. We didnt see you, because I dont believe you were there when we showed up.

- My buddy pulled a derv camp in Nro that was fully spawned.
- You sent him a message saying we were stealing your camp, so he messaged me and said "This person said she's camping this, lets zone so we dont take her mobs"
- We informed you we'd be zoning so that you could have the mobs back.

The kicker is that you began franticly nuking all the mobs he pulled in order to try and get the EXP. However, it only sent them to kill you when we zoned. You then began messaging my friend calling him names for training you when in fact we were doing it to be polite and not take your mobs. My friend even apologized before you began the name calling. He's quite the polite guy, and had to put you on ignore because you didnt stop messaging him.

Sorry you died Wicketbeauty

Kope
08-18-2011, 11:58 AM

This isnt quite what happened. We didnt see you, because I dont believe you were there when we showed up.

- You sent him a message saying we were stealing your camp, so he messaged me and said "This person said she's camping this, lets zone so we dont take her mobs"

The kicker is that you began franticly nuking all the mobs he pulled in order to try and get the EXP. However, it only sent them to kill you when we zoned. You then began messaging my friend calling him names for training you when in fact we were doing it to be polite and not take your mobs. My friend even apologized before you began the name calling. He's quite the polite guy, and had to put you on ignore because you didnt stop messaging him.

Say it ain't so wickedbeauty :( You're so wicked /razz

Snaggles
08-18-2011, 12:35 PM
Kill stealing and train deaths...on derv camps.

I'm still a n00b but this nostalgic crap is epic. Reminds me of high school nights camping Chessboard.

Ennoia
08-18-2011, 12:53 PM

Remember that time people were more intelligent than to PL somewhere like North Ro?! The fact that you zoned knowing she nuked the mobs makes it a train.

As far as I'm concerned both parties involved are idiots.

freakyuno
08-18-2011, 01:01 PM
Remember that time people were more intelligent than to PL somewhere like North Ro?! The fact that you zoned knowing she nuked the mobs makes it a train.

As far as I'm concerned both parties involved are idiots.

You my friend...are stirring the pot huh?

Ennoia
08-18-2011, 01:07 PM
You my friend...are stirring the pot huh?

No. This is more of a tuna can full of warm water.

Goraxx
08-18-2011, 01:27 PM
I'd have trained them again for the lulz

Vohl
08-18-2011, 01:42 PM
I agree with Ennoia 100%.

WickedBlueNinja
08-18-2011, 02:25 PM
Hexum,

Really, funny thing is that i NEVER got it, cause you NEVER sent it. And when you buddy said, good.. im glad you died, you both knew what you were doing.

Its a classic case of being a jerk. People like you will always play on a carebare server, cause that is what you are a lil cute carebare.

And its nice of him to powerlevel you cause you probably suck so bad, you need the help.

Nice going Noob....

vageta31
08-18-2011, 03:00 PM
From the story as explained I'd have to believe Hexum's side of it, unless you have screeshots to prove otherwise.

If you believe you were trained then I'm quite sure it was you who started in with the nasty tells in which he replied I'm glad you died. His recount of you blasting all the mobs hoping to get the exp because they "stole your camp" sounds like a pretty stupid thing to do, because as shown they instantly came for you when the others zoned. If that happened to me I'd have done the same thing they did.

Roanoke
08-18-2011, 03:18 PM
Hexum,

Really, funny thing is that i NEVER got it, cause you NEVER sent it. And when you buddy said, good.. im glad you died, you both knew what you were doing.

Its a classic case of being a jerk. People like you will always play on a carebare server, cause that is what you are a lil cute carebare.

And its nice of him to powerlevel you cause you probably suck so bad, you need the help.

Nice going Noob....

What exactly did you expect to happen when you posted this on the forums? You nuked mobs after they were zoning? You sir, are a winner. This probably won't happen to you again. Ever.

1.5/5 for effort.

If this is such a lame care bear server then why are you here...??

Slave
08-18-2011, 03:28 PM
This is how you spell Carebear.

Also, this should immediately be moved to RnF so we can all tell Wicket how we really feel.

nilbog
08-18-2011, 03:53 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTO3nank-AQcoMSbeRcEXedsUjlCKMj4TvPTpneV591Vff6x6dOjA

ChrisHSBY
08-18-2011, 04:11 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTO3nank-AQcoMSbeRcEXedsUjlCKMj4TvPTpneV591Vff6x6dOjA

BAHAHAHA!

inyane
08-18-2011, 04:29 PM
I ran into Wicketbeauty yesterday, and I must say, she seemed really nice and sweet.

I'm more likely to believe her side of things, cause most of the pl'ers you see around are total douchebags who don't give a crap about anyone else

vageta31
08-18-2011, 04:34 PM
I ran into Wicketbeauty yesterday, and I must say, she seemed really nice and sweet.

I'm more likely to believe her side of things, cause most of the pl'ers you see around are total douchebags who don't give a crap about anyone else

Then she should post the screenshots and be done with it.

There are always two sides to any story, and when an OP neglects to mention certain parts then it's usually a sign that it didn't go down as they had led you to believe. Notice she says they zoned and the dervs came back to kill her.. yet the whole nuking them to desperately get the exp part was left out.

It's not all that hard to believe that if you run up to a camp and all mobs are up that you wouldn't notice someone camping it. She probably wasn't sitting right smack in front of the camp and was probably off to the side to be safe. They ran in, didn't see her and pulled the camp. She gets mad and starts sending /t's to them while she tries nuking them the mobs. They say they didn't see her and zone to give her back the mobs.

Simple story. To say they zoned to purposely kill her is ridiculous. Should they have stood their and tanked the mobs while allowing her to nuke them down?

inyane
08-18-2011, 05:28 PM
Simple story. To say they zoned to purposely kill her is ridiculous. Should they have stood their and tanked the mobs while allowing her to nuke them down?

Well...that's what I would have done. But I guess that's why I'm not douchy enough to be a pl'ing druid :)

But, you are right, she said she's got the screenshots...post them!

SearyxTZ
08-18-2011, 07:47 PM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_hVkPhgN5Xsc/Sxfw2Foc9II/AAAAAAAAAMY/Z4Z1fi_-1_0/s400/not_sure_if_srs.jpg

Kevlar
08-18-2011, 07:53 PM

Sounds like you have a thing for manginas.

Roanoke
08-18-2011, 08:52 PM

You all realize that by "powerlevelers" she's talking about a 29 bard helping an 8 SK catch up to his friends who were level 10, right? I can see being pissed when people roll through dungeons with their 60 druids and clear entire zones without regarding others in them...but this can barely be considered PLing lmao

Arillious
08-19-2011, 10:46 AM
Hexum,

Nice going Noob....

Wow. :eek: