PDA

View Full Version : Respec

judeau
08-19-2011, 12:25 PM
So this is probably a dumb question, and not actually possible, but is there a way to respec toons? With both of my toons (level 18 rogue, level 18 druid) I spread out their attribute points a little more than I should have according to wikis. Thinking gear might be able to help with this in the future, and they both play fine now, but was wondering if respecing was possible at all?
Thanks!
LOVING the server.

Vendar
08-19-2011, 12:49 PM
No, have to reroll

its sad but true. back in 99 on live on my first toon, i had made a caster and had stupidly put all my points in STR :(

Striiker
08-19-2011, 12:56 PM
It's not the end of the world if you put the points into the wrong stat. Eventually it will even out as you level up and get better gear. Yes, it would have been better to put points into the right stats but the only options are to reroll or go with what you have

judeau
08-19-2011, 01:03 PM
I put my points into the right stats, just not quite the same way the wiki suggests. For example, I put 15pts into wis and the rest into int on my druid, instead of 25pts into wis and 5 into agi like the wiki suggests. I don't have much wis gear yet, so am noticing my manapool being a little shallow... but nothing terrible, and int should cause my damage to be higher (i think?!).

Thanks for all the input =)

Supaskillz
08-19-2011, 01:29 PM
Int won't help your druid's damage.

judeau
08-19-2011, 01:32 PM
Bah! :(