Macken
08-24-2011, 08:04 PM
That is the question.

Salty
08-24-2011, 08:08 PM
come at me

Misto
08-24-2011, 08:20 PM
I'd be fine with yellow text. No global ooc.

Doors
08-24-2011, 09:07 PM
Leaderboard and YT. However this poll is biased.

Bardalicious
08-24-2011, 09:16 PM
Gay

Macken
08-24-2011, 09:56 PM
I'm Gay

Macken
08-24-2011, 09:57 PM
and scared

Harrison
08-24-2011, 10:31 PM
Irrelevant.

It's not going in. Now cry about it, bitches.

Bardalicious
08-24-2011, 11:43 PM
Macken, your tears are delicious. You better stock up on tissues before R99 hits pal.

Macken
08-25-2011, 01:32 PM
Hello all,

For those of you who don't know me, HI! I am Bardalicious. I am a relatively new player of EQ pvp, and as such, my ideas are very juvenile and i do not realize that when i offer them, it alerts everyone to exactly where i am on the timeline of discovery of EQ facts.

I will ignorantly make claims and pronouncements because i am not even old enough to realize that I am inexperienced enough to want to listen to others with more experience in life, not just in EQ.

Because i am immature and still have a big ego that i must protect, even to the detriment of myself and everyone around me including those who play eq, i must always speak out not realizing that i am alerting everyone i am an ignorant clueless moron.

Fortunately, there are some here who are just as dumb and ignorant as i am and who will be condemned to learn the hard way just like me. Unfortunately, there are those who aren't ignorant and who will be dragged down with us if we get our way.

It's actually really funny because, they have already put in the time and know what works and what doesn't and we could all learn from the box veterans who coicidentally all seem to be saying the same thing about every topic.

The best joke is yet to come though, when we all suffer for making the mistake of ignoring all the box veterans. I mean, listening to those who already know would be too easy right? Going back and looking at even recent EQ pvp history would be way too smart right?

Besides it feels alot better to protect my ego no matter what it costs us all. My ego can't take much more abuse from Macken and others. There can be no YT, or the pressure on my psyche might make me develop schizophrenia.

Even though i know it's already been tried before, I still think we should try it my way AGAIN.

Your Pal,

Bardalicious

Bardalicious
08-25-2011, 01:41 PM
Macken, we get it. You're hella mad bro.

I might be mad too if my entire EQ PVP career revolved around ganking players for yellow text and exploiting zone plugs to avoid death, just to find out neither will be possible in what will inevitably be the best Emu PVP server to ever exist.

Have a tissue :)

Bardalicious
08-25-2011, 01:48 PM
Oh, and by the way - keep arguing that these things are conducive to healthy PVP servers when history shows, time and time again, that past boxes die in a month.

It gives me great pleasure seeing you become so unbearably upset over the fact that Rogean and Nilbog are creating a PVP environment in which players will actually be able to enjoy themselves again, rather than the box veterans having yet another sand box used purely to shit on others til the population dies. I aint even mad bro. Quite opposite actually. I'm overjoyed by the fact they are making intelligent choices that will lead to a healthy, long-term box to PVP on.

Better learn to start enjoying the game the way it was meant to be played pal. Or move on to somewhere else. Personally, I hope you do stick around. I've always enjoyed PVPing against you until you end up zone plugging. :cool:

Macken
08-25-2011, 02:08 PM
Bardalicious so dumb he doesn't realize all boxes die because not everyone can be top dog.

Still thinks it has something to do with whatever he doesn't like about his pvp experience.

Attrition.

google.

Clueless cookie eating moron.

Bardalicious
08-25-2011, 02:23 PM
Bardalicious so dumb he doesn't realize all boxes die because not everyone can be top dog.

Still thinks it has something to do with whatever he doesn't like about his pvp experience.

Attrition.

google.

Clueless cookie eating moron.

Keep the rage fueled and the tears falling bro.

Macken
08-25-2011, 03:23 PM
Having trouble finding anyone more dumb than you here on these boards.

Harrison
08-25-2011, 03:51 PM
You probably have the same trouble trying to find your balls with your dick in your hand.

I don't think the problem is his intelligence. I think the problem is you're a fucking retard lol

Bardalicious
08-25-2011, 03:56 PM
I think the problem is you're a fucking retard lol

True story

Macken
08-25-2011, 05:36 PM
I hope the two of you are in different guilds. That way i can have an interesting dilemma on which guild to destroy first.

eastadam55
08-25-2011, 06:39 PM
lol mackens mad

Mardur
08-25-2011, 10:39 PM
Yellow text = yes.
Global ooc = yes but fairly indifferent
Leaderboard = indifferent

Bardalicious
08-25-2011, 11:13 PM
lol mackens mad

Macken
08-26-2011, 01:38 PM
You still aren't banned?

Bardalicious
08-26-2011, 02:00 PM
You still aren't banned?

http://dc-cdn.virtacore.com/2011/04/crying-teething-baby.jpg

Macken
08-26-2011, 02:26 PM
you even fail at posting pictures.

Macken
08-29-2011, 02:48 PM
deneauth, Drogula, Envious, georgie, hrafn, Joerosion, Kope, Lazortag, Misto

are the only ones who have admitted to being scared so far.

I know there are more. Bardalicious might be more scared than anyone else for obvious reasons.

So far he is even too afraid to admit he is scared.

letsjoe
08-29-2011, 03:08 PM
voted no.(very scared) i want the most pvp possible. both of those dick-waving custom features mean very little, and detract the small playerbase we have already. true pvp skill is based on reputation, not who gets the last blow.

Harrison
08-29-2011, 03:14 PM
voted no.(very scared) i want the most pvp possible. both of those dick-waving custom features mean very little, and detract the small playerbase we have already. true pvp skill is based on reputation, not who gets the last blow.

Real pvper detected.

Convict
08-29-2011, 08:23 PM
Only real pvpers understand. Everybody else must have either started their pvp careers on eqemu or they are just plain stupid.

Bardalicious
08-30-2011, 08:08 PM
You still aren't banned?

Oh shit son, what happened? It is absolutely terrible that you are unable to continue your crusade for another shit PVP server.

I can only imagine the rage brewing inside of you right now. First, nobody listens to you. And now, you don't even have a voice!

OWNED

Macken
09-06-2011, 10:56 PM
Y U always so mad?

Sniperfire
09-08-2011, 08:47 AM
I'd be fine with yellow text. No global ooc.
im curious what effect global ooc has on you does it ruin your immersion bro?

Bardalicious
09-08-2011, 01:46 PM
Y U always so mad?

Mentally preparing for Red 99 dawg. Gotta get my haterade on.

Macken
10-09-2011, 10:53 PM
After 6 weeks, the vote is 2 to 1 for a leaderboad or YT.

I feel it is appropriate to ask the Blue99 contingent to accept these just and fair results. The time is nigh for them to come to the table while leaving their http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/7621/imagescaumtcx2.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/37/imagescaumtcx2.jpg/) at home - especially when you consider over half of them are hackers.