PDA

View Full Version : Monk parse dodge/block/stone limit/riposte/agility

ChrisHSBY
08-26-2011, 11:25 AM
Ok ive been googleing results for these for weeks and havent found equations or parses that will help me

dodge/block/stone limit/riposte/agility

If anyone has equations of how classic calculates these ide be very appreciative. I would also not mind seeing parses on how these are effected do to being over the stone 14 stone limit or how critical agility is to these skills (dodge/block/riposte)

I do understand however how avoidance is hidden and ac only affects midigation

Thanks

Extunarian
08-26-2011, 11:29 AM
AFAIK dodge, block, and riposte are all controlled only by the skill level of each.

Being over weight only affects damage mitigation via an AC penalty.

Agility affects your chance to be missed outright and also factors into your calculated AC.

ChrisHSBY
08-26-2011, 11:35 AM
oooh i see do you know if monks get more avoidance out of agility than other classes?

Extunarian
08-26-2011, 11:50 AM
oooh i see do you know if monks get more avoidance out of agility than other classes?

I'm fuzzy on that but I think not. Your higher-than-average avoidance is based on your higher-than-average defensive skill caps.

I'm pretty sure the effects of agility are the same for all classes...a straight 1ac per 3 agility, and a marginal increase in your chance to avoid attacks outright. In my experience it takes a pretty good bump in agility to see any noticeable difference, like a +50 buff. I wouldn't overly concern yourself with it.

ChrisHSBY
08-26-2011, 11:57 AM
Awesome this was exactly what i was looking for my long search can now end thank you very much