PDA

View Full Version : Grazhak the Berzerker and PH

NGHpnotiq
08-31-2011, 12:25 AM
Does anyone have any reliable information pertaining to Grazhak for P99? I've been digging around the internet but I'm getting a lot of conflicting data and I can't figure out exactly what his PH or exactly how it works. Some people say he spawns up by the unkempt druids and paths around that area, other sources say he spawns in the two huts north of the unkempt druids, yet another source says he spawns by the Ro Paladins with a wondering orc priest as his PH who walks the same path and they share a 2 hour spawn timer.

Any reliable information that is for P99 would be awesome! Thanks

Ostehaps
08-31-2011, 12:35 AM
Who is this grazhak guy. And what zone?

Badmartigan
08-31-2011, 12:38 AM
Google

vinx
08-31-2011, 12:40 AM
Answer is....
he spawns by the Ro Paladins with a wondering orc priest as his PH who walks the same path and they share a 2 hour spawn timer.

Dantes
08-31-2011, 01:27 AM
What is the Orc Priest wondering?

Nivar Quartz
08-31-2011, 01:28 AM
Google

Lame

NGHpnotiq
08-31-2011, 02:07 AM
Answer is....

Do you have any conclusive evidence for this Vinx? I've found a lot of different information on how to spawn this guy. I've even heard people on P99 say they've seen him up North by the Unkempt. In either case thanks for the advice.

I lol'd a little

vinx
08-31-2011, 02:14 AM
Do you have any conclusive evidence for this Vinx? I've found a lot of different information on how to spawn this guy. I've even heard people on P99 say they've seen him up North by the Unkempt. In either case thanks for the advice.

unfortunately no,
the info on allah is different cuz i think live changed rathe mntns at some point (prolly when frogs went in)
in any case the info on their is all sketchy..even the posts from that era iirc
just kill the priest who is the PHer
he wanders around the hill with the paladins... you will never see him wander to the other side of zone where the unkempts are.
2 hour spawn timer is correct.. dont have loc as im not in game and dont feel like logging in to run over there lol

he actually spawns right below the paladins..closest to the zone wall.. in a light graphic patch (like dirt) in the bottom of the ravine

Ostehaps
08-31-2011, 03:19 AM
Google

How.. What.. Where.. ??..

if the guy wants help.. i would assume writing somthing about a zone or perhaps a special drop/quest that the NPC is involved in..

it makes more people wanting to help because they don't have to google or allakhazam it.

NGHpnotiq
08-31-2011, 11:25 AM
I've been camping him for about 10 hours now, with a little nap in between. I've killed an Orc Priest every 2 hours but I still have not found his exact spawn point.

he actually spawns right below the paladins..closest to the zone wall.. in a light graphic patch (like dirt) in the bottom of the ravine

I haven't seen any "dirt patchs" could you give some direction? North of the Paladin camp? South? West? Its hard to pinpoint when he only respawns every 2 hours =/

Mardur
08-31-2011, 11:30 AM
The spawn point is in the back, kinda north eastish... more east than north? Kinda on the hill but close to the level part. I'm going completely by memory since I haven't camped this spawn on P99 since like server first CT kill. But I had it on lockdown for awhile at the beginning of the server. I was giving axes away like candy. I think I gave/sold Vinx his, lol.

NGHpnotiq
08-31-2011, 09:45 PM
Here is the information I have compiled for Grazhak.

His PH spawns at 2849, -492. He casts a buff and immediately starts pathing clockwise around the Hill. Grazhak and his PH "an orc priest" Share a 2 Hour Timer.

I am unsure, but I believe Grazhak has a 5% chance to spawn. So far I have been camping him for 24 Hours, Almost straight. I've killed his PH 11 Times since I started camping him. I hope this helps someone in the Future.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j173/firelizard_2006/Zone_rathemtns.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j173/firelizard_2006/GrazhaktheBerzerker.jpg

Tumdumm
08-31-2011, 09:52 PM
lol i knew i had that spawn point narrowed down to the right basic area, that was me you saw poppin in there an hour ago or so haha

i also noticed there was no good data available on how to find this guy but i was trying to keep it quiet :P

Mardur
08-31-2011, 09:58 PM
Also any basilisk is a ph for Petrifin.

vinx
08-31-2011, 10:14 PM
Dirt patch lol
I think I gave/sold Vinx his, lol.
very well could have, since i did buy the axe before i actually dedicated some time to finding his spawn point.
before that the only competition i would run into looking for him was Olympia and Wonton :p
(maybe i just paid attn to what other warriors were checkin the hill lol)

vinx
08-31-2011, 10:16 PM
i also noticed there was no good data available on how to find this guy but i was trying to keep it quiet :P
sorry lol
I been thru with this guy forever, so felt like i would give up the goods since kunark is out an all :D
plus i did farm him a few times to sell the belt (pita farm) but the belt never sold as good as a TBB

NGHpnotiq
08-31-2011, 10:20 PM
lol i knew i had that spawn point narrowed down to the right basic area, that was me you saw poppin in there an hour ago or so haha

Haha Yeah.. Was kind of frustrating trying to figure out what was accurate for P99.

Also any basilisk is a ph for Petrifin.

I got Petrifin to pop last night, a lvl 45 Monk and myself, lvl 40 Warrior were able to take him down fairly easily. Monk won the Granite Bracer though ;(

Mardur
08-31-2011, 10:49 PM
Dirt patch lol

very well could have, since i did buy the axe before i actually dedicated some time to finding his spawn point.
before that the only competition i would run into looking for him was Olympia and Wonton :p
(maybe i just paid attn to what other warriors were checkin the hill lol)

I camped it on my mage Tiki. I was bound at the spawn point and would gate a minute before the spawn if I wasn't busy doing something else. Most people left the ph alone so I could just log in, kill it and get the timer for the day. I was only in Grazhak's area for a minute or less when spawn was due, otherwise I was camping the drake + Petrifin or elsewhere.

captnamazing
08-28-2013, 11:10 PM
Here is the information I have compiled for Grazhak.

His PH spawns at 2849, -492. He casts a buff and immediately starts pathing clockwise around the Hill. Grazhak and his PH "an orc priest" Share a 2 Hour Timer.

What he says is true, at least about orc priest PH. I camped Grazhak off and on for two days and saw roughly 14 orc priests, either wandering (markedly by themselves) around the hill, orc spawning on the infamous "dirt patch." This is really more like 4 patches of stone. If you sit northeast of it they'll walk into you.

I've decided to give up on this camp. Even when I could be doing other things during that 2 hours, seeing that many pops, all so far apart, has made me understand that Graz simply isn't worth it. Like most Warriors, I was going for the belt, which in itself is an uncommon drop from Grazhak. It would be better to spend a few k on a TBB or rock a crappy belt until you see one drop in planes than farm this, imo.

Anyway, if you are set out to camp this guy, I wish you tons of luck.

Jimjam
08-29-2013, 03:01 AM
Its a worthwhile camp if you have a couple of days where you're able to pop on for a quick 15 mins every 2 hours or so, but not make a continuous grind.

I got my belt and axe around xmas time. It was lush :D

Anyone got spoilers on the other rares in Rathe Mountains? Do they work on a similar principle?