PDA

View Full Version : Greetings,about IP block

Archival
08-31-2011, 11:53 AM
Well, first of all,Iīm going to apologice for my english, there might be sentences that doesnīt make sense, sorry! (Spanish guys speaking... =P)
Greetings Project 1999,we are a couple of old fashioned guys that heared about this project, so we wanted to play on it and enjoy.
But we encountered a problem, the anti multi-account system,well, we are 3 friends living together, so we share the IP and canīt play together.
Maybe, talking with a GM or something, we can get an exception, we played before on PEQ,in Fusion Guild, if there is someone of them here they can assure we are different players, we were Berdugo,Adefesio and Mostrenka.
I can include more data if needed, our IP or some names over Fusion in PEQ if you got contact with them to get that exception, if its possible.
Well,hope we can get to play, we are eating our nails to raid over Sebilis!

Ektar
08-31-2011, 11:58 AM
go to the petition forum and make a post with IP exemption prefix with the names of your accounts, then wait until they get to it.

I was able to understand the entire thing ;)

Archival
08-31-2011, 11:59 AM
Thank a lot Ektar, for understanding it and telling me where to go =)

Zereh
08-31-2011, 12:01 PM
Welcome to P99!

Post a thread in the Petition forum (http://www.project1999.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25). Only the staff and you are able to see any threads you create there. And according to the sticky thread there, this is the info you need to include when requesting your IP exemption:
IP Exemption: This is for requesting to be exempt from the limit of 1 connection per IP Address. You may request exemption if you have more than 1 real person playing from the same IP. When posting for this, please include the account names of every person that will be playing from the same IP.

Archival
08-31-2011, 12:05 PM
Already done! thanks guys! hope we can share adventures over Norrath soon!

Mardur
08-31-2011, 12:16 PM
There are Americans on this very server that speak worse English.

visage
08-31-2011, 12:18 PM
You type better english than me. ~Visage proving American ignorance one glorious @$$hole at a tile.

Mardur
08-31-2011, 12:19 PM
You type better english than me. ~Visage proving American ignorance one glorious @$$hole at a tile.

visage
08-31-2011, 12:21 PM
Exactly dear =) lob Visage~