PDA

View Full Version : WTT Powerleveling for powerleveling

fuark
09-02-2011, 06:12 AM
Heya I'm looking to trade the powerleveling services of my necromancer with the powerleveling services of another necromancer (or other class if you've PLed before and know what spots to hit for the best XP, just not familiar with how good other class PLs are). If you're a necro you should be 51+. I level your alt a bit and you level mine.

The PL with my necro is pretty nice up until level 30 (haven't ever had anyone request to go past that), and honestly I think it's about the same exp up until 35 or so.

My ranger alt is level 25, almost 26, at the moment, and I'm looking to get him up to 35.

Any alt you have is fine with me, doesn't matter whether it's a caster or melee. We can try any level that your alt is at, but lower level is always more fun because I love seeing those levels fly by 1-20 lol.

I was doing this powerleveling with a friend who just started P99, but he's going to be away for the next week or two, so I figured I'd get my ranger up a bit so I can focus on just leveling my buddy up when he gets back. Hit me up with a PM or in-game on Bertstare or Mrangry if you're interested.

Thanks.

Badmartigan
09-02-2011, 11:38 AM
Free bump for Bertstare... I've used his powerleveling services before, I can tell you I never expected to get 20% PER KILL at level 25. Power to you.

Wotsirb401
09-02-2011, 12:19 PM
I might trade necro plvel for your necro plevel. My warrior is 48 and would like some plevel, i generally like to use guk/sol b. With your 25 ranger we could likely go with whatever zone you feel comfortable in. I can get some suggestions from guild if you are not sure, I would think Mistmoore would be nice