PDA

View Full Version : Solo Spots For Monks

JenJen
09-04-2011, 08:13 AM
hihi

my monk is lvl 35 and im looking to casual play up to lvl 50 - but wondering where the good solo spots are for grinding xp as a monk (iksar if that helps locations) as i will be afk'ing a lot - so groups arent really ideal the type of way i wish to play.

soooo.....any ideas?

h0tr0d (shaere)
09-04-2011, 08:16 AM
Fear/bind kite specs if you can, or sand giants. Alternatively gukbottom can work if your gear is good. In kunark you might find easier spots near Overthere but I never have been of that level there.

Kruel
09-04-2011, 08:17 AM
lowerguk live side is kinda a desert now, nobody around. Might be tough at 35 but you can go right to 46 there.

JenJen
09-04-2011, 08:22 AM
i didnt think about guk - gear is okay not brilliant but i'll see :) thanks for suggestions

Spacebar
09-04-2011, 09:09 AM
Also, Frontier Mountain giant fort might be a good place. For the most part, with alright gear, at that level you can solo kill most of the giants pretty easily. The mountain giant Hillocks are easiest to solo I think, then the Tumps, but watch out for the Craigs and the Brae at that level, I think.

You could also pop over to the Overthere at the FM zoneline hill and just pull stuff up there to solo. Maybe stick with the sarnak berzerkers (helps build OT faction with their drop turn-ins), thorny succulents, and stoneleer cockatrice.

A side note: there's an iksar vendor in OT near a pool by the WW zone that you can buy bandages and throwing weps. Always nice to not have to zone back to Cab for that stuffs.

Goraxx
09-04-2011, 10:23 AM
Try Mistmoore. You are very familiar with the place after all.

Juugox2
09-04-2011, 10:38 AM
those minos arent bad since its mostly singles in EE tunnel

Xatava
09-04-2011, 02:58 PM
I've heard people say that CoM is awesome exp. Anyone have any experience soloing there at low 40s?

Barkingturtle
09-04-2011, 03:02 PM
I did SolA recently and it was good. Good exp, good loots(Impskin Gloves in particular sell well, and are an easy camp at that level), relatively empty and close to Neriak for banking.

Snaggles
09-04-2011, 07:40 PM
Sol B is cake with a twinked monk. I recall killing dogs with my sk in the mid-high 30's with crap gear. You could do bats after that and LDC's after that. Can sell to the lavastorm Druid vendors.

Edit: ok maybe not cake. It's been a while. I camped one of the sol a zones and pulled spawns to there. Safer and no trains.

Knuckle
09-05-2011, 03:38 AM
jj my monk is 22 ill have kimmie PL me to 30 and then we can group

bakkily
09-05-2011, 05:37 AM
hhk guards from 35-40, and fast exp, and the guards die easily, stick to the 4th floor, i grinded 34-39 here, after a few lvls it got a lil boring, jen id say hmm trying to think of other areas, oh yes perfect spot solo in fv, pirates, hit a lil harder then hhk guards, but have shit for nothing on hp