PDA

View Full Version : WTS Enchanter - Lvl 51

quizwhiz
09-04-2011, 05:31 PM
Male Erudite.

Third time this account is going up by me.

Again, a buyer backs out at the last minute.

DO NOT BID unless you are INTERESTED IN SPENDING the amount you bid on the account. It's beyond frustrating having a buyer back out of an auction at the end. It's a simple process folks.

Auction will end on Friday 9/9 or until buy-out of 70k is met.

Insidious Robe/Slippers/Legs, Jboots, and full set of droppables.

Houka
09-04-2011, 05:40 PM
Well, I was interested in spending the 60k I bid on this character. However, when I logged the character in and saw that his name was Diggler, I did a search for that name here on the forum.

This is what I found:

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=27510&highlight=diggler

It is possible that this is why people are backing out...

Daldolma
09-04-2011, 05:51 PM
If it's Diggler, how is the account unbanned?

RMT = perma-ban, no?

quizwhiz
09-04-2011, 05:51 PM
So because one guy RMT'd half a year ago? That's beside the point. Do your research before you make a bid. Don't offer it unless you plan on purchasing.

quizwhiz
09-04-2011, 05:53 PM
It wasn't his main account apparently. I don't know, I purchased the account ~ a month ago? I'm not the original owner. Either way.

Back to the auction. Thanks.

Quizy
09-04-2011, 08:06 PM
bump for a LEGIT seller..

He wouldnt be selling it if it wasnt legit... come on people!

h0tr0d (shaere)
09-04-2011, 08:36 PM
Might not be bad idea apart from time consumption if these accounts for sale were checked and approved by some member of staff. Like a GM approved sticker, let people know if they toon is pending suspension or ban or something.

quizwhiz
09-04-2011, 09:47 PM
If you do a search for Diggler, you'll find that the person who was accused of RMT was back from earlier this year. Either way, the account is not the person.

But yes, h0tr0d, you're right. I purchased this account without researching the name, I didn't think it'd have a potential suspension.

Thanks for the bumps guys, it's still for sale.