PDA

View Full Version : looting pet items..?

Caravelle1
09-05-2011, 11:31 PM
Very sure I remember looting pet items on live back in the day, this was luclin though. I had some proccing weps, and somehow looted from my pet and transfered them to subsequent pets.
anyone rmeember this? or am I misremembering

Glitch
09-06-2011, 12:28 AM
You're correct. This is a longstanding issue.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=12436&highlight=weapons
for reference.

In fact, even though I don't play anymore, I think I might bump it. (just in case, right?)

mimixownzall
09-06-2011, 04:17 AM
Charmed, yes... Summoned, no.

Caravelle1
09-06-2011, 11:59 AM
I remember having a way to loot the summoned pet items even. Things like zoning out and your pet would still be there upon zone back in and you could kill it like a mob for exp.

I also remember being able to charm a monsters pet, and even a players pet, before that monster was dead.

Ulivar
09-06-2011, 05:46 PM
I remember having a way to loot the summoned pet items even. Things like zoning out and your pet would still be there upon zone back in and you could kill it like a mob for exp.

I also remember being able to charm a monsters pet, and even a players pet, before that monster was dead.

haha have great memories with this , it was during classic but pretty sure it was fixed by kunark, remember mage pets sitting at zone lines destroying everyone, good times.