PDA

View Full Version : A personal thank you...

Netherzul
09-06-2011, 09:20 PM
I would like to publicly thank the following players for their kindness and generosity...

Practitioner, Bigo, Frombie, Edelweiss and Prosephone.

LCY group earlier this evening. Jokingly, discussion was going on about the Tstaff dropping and who it would go to if it did indeed drop. Several Warlord pulls later, I had him incoming, holding the staff.

Thanks to this kind group of players, I am now wielding this beautiful staff and I couldn't have done it without this group of outstanding players.

Thank you all again!!

Slave
09-06-2011, 09:22 PM
Anything worth more than a few thousand platinum should be /random.

End of thread.

soup
09-06-2011, 09:49 PM

End of thread.

It should be the default position, yes, but if players in a group wish to be generous and offer something such as a Tstaff to the monk in the group, they deserve the thanks and praise that comes with it.

Hence why we see this thread with this person thanking them for their kindness in a public setting.

Runningfish
09-06-2011, 09:52 PM

End of thread.

He was just giving them a shout out, not starting a discussion. Not everything is an argument.

Edit: oh and congratz, lucky you had such generous people with you.. I would have been rollin lol.

Juugox2
09-06-2011, 09:54 PM

End of thread.

you sound greedy imo

Werlop
09-06-2011, 10:15 PM
It should be the default position, yes, but if players in a group wish to be generous and offer something such as a Tstaff to the monk in the group, they deserve the thanks and praise that comes with it.

Hence why we see this thread with this person thanking them for their kindness in a public setting.

:)

Netherzul
09-06-2011, 10:36 PM
These folks really do deserve more than a pat on the back.

The karma they stirred up tonight will come full circle sooner or later.

Monks name is Omnipotent, by the way.

Pico
09-06-2011, 10:44 PM
wipe it clean

Stinkum
09-06-2011, 11:06 PM
I can confirm that Netherzul definitely is the kind of person who deserves this T-Staff.

On his Necro, Netherzul, he trained a Sand Giant on my Pally in Oasis and killed me, then immediately sent me a tell saying "rofl."

No apology or anything. When I sent him a tell asking "what was that man?," he said "I am high as hell."

True story.

gprater
09-07-2011, 11:35 AM

End of thread.

Opinions are like assholes.....we all got one. there are some folks that dont let greed drive them. Sounds like a good bunch there. I can vouch for Bigo....i healed a jail group there last week that he tanked for....seemed liek a nice player.