PDA

View Full Version : who are the gms/guides??

bakkily
09-07-2011, 03:31 AM
ive seen too many gms come and go, and have no idea who any of them are, well i know of amelinda, and rarely see her, and then theres bort, which ive seen on once, wondering who else are the gms out there?

not for any purpose, i havnt myself played recently a whole lot the last 2 months, maybe 2-3 times per week with a hour to a few hours logged on to enjoy some eq time

Hobby
09-07-2011, 08:44 AM
amelinda, bort, enzuen are guides
nilbog rogean are gms
kanras configured are devs

Haynar might still be floating around (not sure...dude is some sort of fucking nuclear physist (literally))

but yeah, that is the current staff!

edit:
oh and i guess you can add in guinepig for forum mod.

casdegere
09-07-2011, 08:49 AM
Enzuen is good, fair and no nonsense. He pops in, starts getting to the bottom of the issue without threats and lays down the law then leaves.

visage
09-07-2011, 09:04 AM
amelinda, bort, enzuen are guides
nilbog rogean are gms
kanras configured are devs

Haynar might still be floating around (not sure...dude is some sort of fucking nuclear physist (literally))

but yeah, that is the current staff!

edit:
oh and i guess you can add in guinepig for forum mod.

Hey Hobby! Miss your sill event's.

Hobby
09-07-2011, 10:23 AM
This message is hidden because visage is on your ignore list.

Nah just joking. I miss hosting my events as well! Alas, the tide has changed and the seasons moved on....its a strange new world now, we must learn to live with it!

Shiftin
09-07-2011, 10:28 AM
Most of the GMs you don't actually want to "see". They spend most of their online time either hunting for boxers hidden from /who and invis or answering petitions (still hidden from who). If you actually see a GM you're probably in trouble or in need of immediate help.

Hobby
09-07-2011, 10:40 AM
Lies.... I was visible (not on /who) 80% of the time, usually in EC, with pvp tags on.

bakkily
09-07-2011, 10:55 AM
k thanks, yea just been wondering is all =} thanks

Envious
09-07-2011, 11:02 AM
It seems like Amelinda was where I was roughly 50% of the time...

But that was cause there was drama inc!

hedbonker
09-07-2011, 03:59 PM
No Uthgaard?

Hobby
09-07-2011, 04:10 PM
Uthgaard has resigned, as well as Xzerion.

If you have questions regarding that, look back a few pages on RnF.