PDA

View Full Version : Castin Spells delayed?

Doogal
09-08-2011, 10:39 AM
Sorry if this is normal or already discussed or in the wrong section/forum... etc.

Just started a magician. When casting spells the timer goes off I do the animation but I still have to wait a extra second or two before the spell actually its after the timer and I do a second animation like I casted it again. If I try to cast something else too fast or move, it just doesn't go off and the second animation of casting(the hands waving thing) doesn't happen. It's not on all spells either. All my level 8 spells do it, none of my level 4 spells do it. Happens with flame bolt especially longer

Any help?

EnderWiggin
09-08-2011, 10:40 AM
Sounds like your internet connection has high latency.

Doogal
09-08-2011, 10:41 AM
Definitely don't have latency problems. Played at two different houses and two different connection, I don't seem to have lag on either, I zone fine, get tells when they come immediately, nothing looks laggy.. It's been doing it for days now. My other spells for my level 4 set don't do this

Vohl
09-08-2011, 10:51 AM
Flame bolt has an animation as it is fired at your target. There is always a delay after casting before it lands.

Doogal
09-08-2011, 11:06 AM
Ahhhh, that makes sense

Ennoia
09-08-2011, 11:25 AM
Could be a UI issue. I know when I first started, even though I had the proper spell files, I didn't have the right UI files, so cast times and everything appeared to be longer than the actual cast bar (one of the expansions in Titanium lowered all the cast times on spells compared to what they were pre-PoP).