PDA

View Full Version : Introduction myself

aoneone81
09-10-2011, 04:24 PM
I might be too tired to see I apologize but I just couldn't find an intro section for new registered users.

A bit about me, I was born in California, grew up in California.
Lived in Flushing New York for a couple of years and came back!

I started Everquest when I moved to San Jose to go to college in August of 2000 and I remember a friend saying get Diablo 2 at Fry's Electronics, I couldn't understand him because at that time I had no interest in RPG's. In fact I hated them, I was more into Quakeworld and Counterstrike beta (1999-2000)

I went that day and I saw Everquest: Ruins of Kunark so I picked that up. I had no idea that would be my favorite game of ALL time to this day! And Diablo 2 was shoved to the side (laughs).

I played Everquest day and night for almost 2 solid years until 9/11/2001 happened and I ended up joining the United States Navy going to bootcamp February of 2002.

I had a 54 Disciple and a 52 Troubadour. Oh how I can go for HOURS talking stories about my times in Everquest.... and when Shadows of Luclin came out I was very upset! Overthere and East Commonlands were not the same anymore! Sigh...

I really loved the classic stuff, no AA's, no mounts, no crazy abilities or other confusing ideas just honest grinding and great guild raids!

Anyways, I heard about project1999 and I can't wait to hop on aboard! Watch out for train! Haha.

Eternal-Elf
09-10-2011, 04:28 PM
Cool story!

Runningfish
09-10-2011, 05:05 PM
Welcome =) sure you will enjoy the server

Foxx
09-10-2011, 05:24 PM
nvm, cool story bro..

p.s ur a shoe

Knuckle
09-10-2011, 05:26 PM
Let me introduce myself, my fuckin tigger
I'ma be the one to pull that fuckin trigga
I'ma be the one thats sent to fuckin getcha
You better watch out cause ill paint a picture
A pretty little picture now how a tigger getcha
Lock you in the trunk and take care of my business
Paul and Juicy sent me so you know its big business
C.B. tigger aint leavin no witness

Hobby
09-10-2011, 05:55 PM
Aon, I hope you have a thick skin. These forums are riddled with trolls and other idiots.

Otherwise, there's usually 1 or 2 good discussion threads a week...either in this section or the super-awesome RnF section (warning: RnF could ruin your outlook on life). And, of course, the forums are usually the first place for in-game announcements.

Don't be afraid of idling in MIRC either. Rogean and Nilbog both chill in there as well as current player/past players. Usually a good time :)

aoneone81
09-11-2011, 11:40 AM
Aon, I hope you have a thick skin. These forums are riddled with trolls and other idiots.

Otherwise, there's usually 1 or 2 good discussion threads a week...either in this section or the super-awesome RnF section (warning: RnF could ruin your outlook on life). And, of course, the forums are usually the first place for in-game announcements.

Don't be afraid of idling in MIRC either. Rogean and Nilbog both chill in there as well as current player/past players. Usually a good time :)

Thanks for the heads up. Time to be level 1 newb again LOL!

deneauth
09-11-2011, 11:48 AM
What class do you want to start? I am all for keeping the community here strong so maybe I have some extra stuff laying around I can help you get started off with, glad to see new blood on the server! It's a blast so enjoy!