PDA

View Full Version : The Warrens

Sorcor
09-10-2011, 09:25 PM
Are the Warrens open? I know the hole is now but the Warrens is blocked by rocks.

Did it close when the Hole opened?

Bruman
09-10-2011, 09:40 PM
Warrens doesn't open for a while yet. I remember trivial loot code being put in around the same time too, I thought.

Juugox2
09-10-2011, 09:45 PM
yea warrens and the hole on a way different timeline

Humerox
09-10-2011, 09:47 PM
IIRC Warrens and SB Mountains were after Velious release but before Luclin. In any case, what those guys said. A while.

Sorcor
09-10-2011, 09:57 PM
yeah I figured something like that was up. Guess its back to Gnolls for me for now :)

Thanks

bakkily
09-10-2011, 10:16 PM
i now see every one 50+ flocking to the hole, have family plans tonight, dammit, but now means the holes open, so time for me to find a guild and start playing again that the holes finally here! woohooo!

ElanoraBryght
09-10-2011, 11:11 PM
JUNE 22, 2000
The Hole:

We are pleased to announce the opening of The Hole, a high-level dungeon on the continent of Odus. The Hole is a complementary addition to EverQuest, available to all subscribers regardless of their Kunark status. The files necessary to enter The Hole are available via the "Optional Patch" button at the bottom of the patch program interface. The files are quite large (about 9MB total), so if the download is going slowly, you may want to postpone downloading the files until later.

As mentioned above, The Hole is a high-level dungeon, designed to support characters starting at about level 40. It should be regarded as extremely dangerous. As a note, jumping in The Hole from Paineel is NO LONGER A SHORTCUT TO TOXXULIA FOREST. The GMs will not recover corpses for people who fall, or jump, or attempt to levitate into The Hole.

MARCH 14, 2001
Ever Changing, Evolving, Expanding:

The Warrens:

As part of our two-year celebration, we're pleased to announce the release of "The Warrens", a free expansion zone located on Odus. "The Warrens" is a low-to-mid level dungeon and the home of the Kobolds on Odus. You can patch the Warrens by running the "Optional Patch".

In addition to filling-out the co

Roastahm
09-11-2011, 04:04 AM
The files are quite large (about 9MB total), so if the download is going slowly ...

now "THAT" is classic :)

Juugox2
09-11-2011, 07:28 AM
lol good ol days when 9mb was alot

maximum
10-20-2011, 01:01 PM
Current timeline and projections:
wiki.project1999.org/index.php/Players:EQLive_Timeline (http://wiki.project1999.org/index.php/Players:EQLive_Timeline)

Palemoon
10-20-2011, 01:06 PM
I really liked both the warrens and especially Stoneburnt. I do hope they are added one day, both fit very well into classic. My only semi gripe is Warrens made it trivial to fix Paineel faction.

Stoneburnt has great atmosphere, I leveled a couple toons there and it was great slowly climbing the "mountain" , watching the terrain change from jungle/forrest to alpine.

The kerran village there would make a great noob city for the Vah Shir if they are ever added.... (well I guess Kerra Isle would too)

pickled_heretic
10-20-2011, 01:17 PM
on live, i was a child of qeynos. i spent 80% of my time never going east of highpass or the rathe mountains. warrens and stonebrunt cannot come out fast enough imo. if i could, i would spend all of my time over there again. but there just aren't enough people playing.