PDA

View Full Version : Cant give chanter pet 2 weapons?

Caravelle1
09-12-2011, 12:49 AM
I've been soloing recently, so I make the investment of 1-5k per night to buy proccing weapons for my pet. I use the level 55 enchanter animation, no matter what I do, I struggle to get the pet to equip both weapons.
Either giving them to it 2 at a time, or one at a time it ALWAYS seems to overwrite the mainhand and leave the secondary the enchanter animation sword.

I did some testing with rusty weps and could make them duel wield after giving it 4 different weapons one time, and then 2 the next. All these weps were primary/secondary usable. Anyone else have these problems?

HeallunRumblebelly
09-12-2011, 02:29 AM
...charm, pets? A dark blue con, while easy to charm with tash on, can stomp a slowed mob pretty easily o_O then just switch your charm to another db, finish him and repeat ~

Vondra
09-12-2011, 11:36 AM
Unusual, I can't say I experience this.

When I get some summoned daggers from a mage, I give the pet one dagger and see that the pet went from sword/shield to dagger and shield.

When I give the pet a 2nd dagger, I see that it is holding two daggers. In the combat log I can see the quad pierce messages confirming it is really using daggers.

That's not using Zumaik's animation though. Is it something specific to that pet spell only? Try using one of your lower level pets and see if it still does it.