PDA

View Full Version : WTB Incarnadine Breastplate (Price Check)

Dunes
09-13-2011, 01:38 PM
I imagine such an item is out of my league, but I thought I would ask anyway - anyone have a price check on a recent Incarnadine BP sale? Price check?

Anyone know of a potential seller?

Please PM if you can shed some light on any of the above.

Thank you

Daldolma
09-13-2011, 01:43 PM
~ 80k

Dumesh selling one.

Tycko
09-13-2011, 02:07 PM
Bought one at 50k , 80k would be at the very high end of the price check IMO

Dunes
09-13-2011, 02:39 PM
Appreciate both of your responses, and I might be able to scrape together the cash to get one :)

Thanks again for your time

Gmal
09-13-2011, 03:35 PM
Bought one at 50k , 80k would be at the very high end of the price check IMO

I will debate this. You got lucky buying one at 50k. Lets look at the usability of it.

Warriors its comparable to Indo BP and sports the ability to invis for warriors. This is invaluable.

SK's it ownz the planes BP hands down.

For that, 50k is a "Im desperate I need the plat fast for another deal". As a hardcore trader in EC I can tell you this: Good luck finding someone to let go of it for 50k. You could find someone desperate enough may take you a few weeks or months.

80k price is the norm and worth every copper. 100k would be the high end but still worth it if you got the plat to afford.

Yes I own one and no Im not selling =-) btw this is an item that will be useful for the lifetime of any account on P1999 even if it sits in your bag. No other item out there through the expansions except Cobalt Legs will allow you the ability to invis as a warrior. On live I had 1 for 7 years and never thought about getting rid of it. To useful of a tool for warriors. For SKs they can replace next expansion or with Trak BP.

Mardur
09-13-2011, 04:19 PM
Cloudy Potions - 10pp
Indicolite Breastplate - Free (better than Incarnadine)
Cobalt Legs available if you're in a raid guild and will be for sale periodically and a lot moreso in Velious