PDA

View Full Version : White Robe for a Monk

godo
09-13-2011, 10:35 PM
lol alright so basically.. my buddy dragged me back to the evercrack a couple weeks ago.. (thx again bro!)

i've got a 22 iksar monk that got blessed with nice gear from some awesome people..

but what i really need is a white robe of some sort.. not saying i don't dig the chip n' dales chestwrap stuff.. but i really need some clean threads dude..

so far i've had zero luck finding anything.. been scammed on a gossamer robe that i thought i could wear.. (fu silencer.. i will find you!)

and anyways.. yeah..

so does one even exist? idc about stats or anything.. i just need to look legit! :(

thanks lol

Runningfish
09-13-2011, 11:02 PM
I don't know of a monk usable white robe.. Fungi robes are monk usable but they are green.. Look pretty decent though.

Ennoia
09-13-2011, 11:08 PM
lol alright so basically.. my buddy dragged me back to the evercrack a couple weeks ago.. (thx again bro!)

i've got a 22 iksar monk that got blessed with nice gear from some awesome people..

but what i really need is a white robe of some sort.. not saying i don't dig the chip n' dales chestwrap stuff.. but i really need some clean threads dude..

so far i've had zero luck finding anything.. been scammed on a gossamer robe that i thought i could wear.. (fu silencer.. i will find you!)

and anyways.. yeah..

so does one even exist? idc about stats or anything.. i just need to look legit! :(

thanks lol

How were you scammed? Because you were too stupid to check the item for yourself before clicking trade?

Convict
09-13-2011, 11:08 PM
Robe of the whistling fists might be what you are looking for and iksar usable i believe. But it is certainly not easy to get.

looks like this
http://www.eqclassic.de/w/images/thumb/e/e8/Robe_of_the_Whistling_Fists_Front.jpg/300px-Robe_of_the_Whistling_Fists_Front.jpg

Troy
09-13-2011, 11:10 PM
Oracle robe has a little bit of white in it, that's about all I can think of.

or Raw Silk Robe for super cheap just find any tailor with like 50+ skill, it's some kind of orange-ish color but looks decent on an iksar to me.

Salty
09-14-2011, 12:31 AM
Does the Drolvarg Pawbuster even spawn in karnors?

Mcbard
09-14-2011, 09:19 AM
Not yet.

Silentone
09-14-2011, 01:12 PM
The white robe he is refering to didnt come out till Velious, it was i think some sort of ceremonial wedding robe...i had it on my monk. (its pure white no lines no nothing)

Szeth
09-14-2011, 02:04 PM
Well once Velious comes out you can just get a shroud of longevity... that should be easy right?