PDA

View Full Version : Deleted character.

degenvf
09-14-2011, 05:41 PM
Deleted my main and alt and EC mule in an drunk-gay-rage night.
Anybody know what are chances of getting characters restored?:(

Thanks in advanced for any kind of response.

update:
My petition was created for more than an month.
Anybody have any info on how long it might take to get them restored?

Seaweedpimp
09-14-2011, 05:45 PM
Petition forum

Ele
09-14-2011, 05:45 PM
I would post in the petition section and include your account name and the character names you deleted.

Tarathiel
09-14-2011, 05:47 PM
Lol at your honesty, I've almost done this before, best of luck getting your toons back yo!

Seaweedpimp
09-14-2011, 05:50 PM
Its really not that hard from what ive heard.

Now if you deleted your items and then deleted the char, expect a naked char.

And yeah be sure to post your account name and characters.

Runningfish
09-14-2011, 06:18 PM
damn that gay rage!

degenvf
09-14-2011, 07:27 PM
thanks for the answers guys, did an petition yesterday. Did a few searches but did not find any thread about it, was abit worried that the devs/gms did not restore deleted characters. Feel a little better now :)

Titanuk
09-14-2011, 07:28 PM
must be the bluebies time of month

Hobby
09-14-2011, 08:17 PM
Takes awhile. The list of petitions are quite long i can imagine...just keep it bumped once a day or so for awhile (and awhile i mean...week+)

SwordNboard
09-14-2011, 08:20 PM
Also, don't make any new characters with the same names as the old ones. I remember that causing some flak on live when trying to recover characters. Must overwrite them somehow.

Hobby
09-14-2011, 10:43 PM
It doesnt overwrite them, but we wont delete a character with the same name for you (if you delete your char and someone snags it).

I mean there are definately circumstances of where we'd fix that issue....but its just easier if you dont recreate the name

degenvf
10-23-2011, 07:56 AM
Deleted my main and alt and EC mule in an drunk-gay-rage night.
Anybody know what are chances of getting characters restored?:(

Thanks in advanced for any kind of response.

update:
My petition was created for more than an month.
Anybody have any info on how long it might take to get them restored?

Been waiting for a month and 13 days now on my petition to get answered.
Just want to bump the thread to see if anybody know how long I could be waiting. :confused::(

Amelinda
10-23-2011, 08:00 AM
keep your post bumped. there are people who have been waiting a while. reimbursements of all kind take a while. i'm sorry :(

degenvf
10-23-2011, 08:06 AM
keep your post bumped. there are people who have been waiting a while. reimbursements of all kind take a while. i'm sorry :(

Thanks alot for the quick answer Amelinda. Will keep the petition bumped :)

Sithel1988
10-26-2011, 05:43 PM
lol i have such bad altitis that i have made 5 different chars with the name sithel. or maybe its because im too lazy to set up the UI everytime i make a new character lmao.

Kabilos
10-26-2011, 05:48 PM
lol i have such bad altitis that i have made 5 different chars with the name sithel. or maybe its because im too lazy to set up the UI everytime i make a new character lmao.

Or you could just go into the UI and copy the files out and paste them in the new characters folder.. few changes here and there and voila.. same UI, new character :)

feste
10-26-2011, 05:50 PM
must be the bluebies time of month

hah ya I'm sure there isn't any rage quits on a red server.

Splorf22
10-27-2011, 12:27 PM
I'm in kind of the same boat as the OP, and while I certainly don't want to complain about customer service on a free server . . . I would like to play my real toon again :cool:

I guess only Rogean does reimbursements and he's been busy with the PVP server recently?

gnomishfirework
10-27-2011, 12:32 PM
Splorf, probably that and its a limited staff to deal with lots of petitions. You guys did something to yourselves, so it probably isn't high on the list of priorities, but it does look like you will most likely get it reimbursed. Just keep bumping. Good luck.

degenvf
10-27-2011, 12:50 PM
I'm in kind of the same boat as the OP, and while I certainly don't want to complain about customer service on a free server . . . I would like to play my real toon again :cool:

I guess only Rogean does reimbursements and he's been busy with the PVP server recently?

Just got mine back now, took a bout 1month and 2weeks, guess It's not that long, after all they are doing it for free!

Splorf22
10-27-2011, 01:11 PM
Absolutely, if I never get my char back I don't think I can complain.

Amelinda
10-27-2011, 02:54 PM

you need to bump your post.