PDA

View Full Version : guildremove

Kevlar
09-14-2011, 10:07 PM
How do you quit a guild on P1999? When I try to /guildremove myself it says I can only guildremove people lower rank than me. Is that a bug or a feature?

ElanoraBryght
09-14-2011, 10:08 PM
It's bugged. Should be fixed next patch, but until then petition in game and a guide can help you out.

YendorLootmonkey
09-14-2011, 10:17 PM
How do you quit a guild on P1999? When I try to /guildremove myself it says I can only guildremove people lower rank than me. Is that a bug or a feature?

The temporary fix is to run to a zone with officers or the guildleader of your guild and start screaming obscenities in guildchat and making derogatory, racist remarks. You will soon find yourself /guildremoved. Ta-da!

Kevlar
09-14-2011, 10:20 PM
Well that is sort of the problem, haven't seen a guild officer, or really any guildmates on in weeks.

mimixownzall
09-15-2011, 06:23 AM
The temporary fix is to run to a zone with officers or the guildleader of your guild and start screaming obscenities in guildchat and making derogatory, racist remarks. You will soon find yourself /guildremoved. Ta-da!

I tried this. I even said I was a MQ using scumbag, but TR just promoted me to an officer...

Autotune
09-15-2011, 06:24 AM
I tried this. I even said I was a MQ using scumbag, but TR just promoted me to an officer...

+1