PDA

View Full Version : WTS Imbued Granite Spaulders

Arkyani
09-16-2011, 07:30 AM
Not 100% sure what they go for, but I do know they are one of the best shoulder items in the game in terms of AC and resists.

Ive only once or twice seen them sold at all, and it was in the 20-30k price range. So, lets work with something around that unless someone wants to outbid someone else for them which I am completely for :) lol.

nymphloa
09-16-2011, 09:15 AM
Not that I am an expert (Because even I have to sleep! but I would price check this item at 15-20k based on the ones I have seen selling lately.

Peace,

Arkyani
09-16-2011, 03:34 PM
No goonquest makes it hard to get an accurate reading of prices any more :( I've only seen 2 sell for around 20k, and whenever people ask in the hole what they are worth people give 20k as a estimate as well. Thats all I really have to go by for pricing unfortunetly these days, but i'll see if I can check EC a bit more and try to find some for sale. I havent seen any for sale on the forums yet.

Orruar
09-16-2011, 03:53 PM
Got about 22k in cash + trades for them earlier in the week.

guineapig
09-16-2011, 04:55 PM
Just wanted to make sure the OP is okay with the price discussion on this topic. If you need your auction cleaned up let me know. (Seems like a legit discussion to me).

Arkyani
09-17-2011, 07:39 AM
Yep I am absolutely ok with it. The last thing I want to do is have someone overpay for it. While that might sound weird, I'm perfectly happy with getting what the item is worth and not taking advantage of people who dont know the price.

I would be willing to sell them for 18k - just figured I'd put that out there.

Orruar
09-17-2011, 08:33 AM
Yep I am absolutely ok with it. The last thing I want to do is have someone overpay for it. While that might sound weird, I'm perfectly happy with getting what the item is worth and not taking advantage of people who dont know the price.

I would be willing to sell them for 18k - just figured I'd put that out there.

Items do not have some sort of intrinsic value. "Price" is not some static value that each item has. Instead, everyone values each item differently. If everyone felt that 18k was a good price for an item, then you'd have 1000 replies to this thread. Instead, by setting the price at 18k, you are looking for people who value this item more than they value 18k plat. By setting your price at 25k, you are not ripping anyone off. Instead you are simply restricting yourself to people who value the item that much. The only way you can "take advantage of someone" is if they don't know how much they value an item.

Tycko
09-17-2011, 08:59 AM
<Insert random opinion>

Free Bump

Arkyani
09-17-2011, 11:27 AM
Anyone have any rogue stuff they would want to trade for it? I still need a hardened clay bracer, and djarns ring *hint* hehe