PDA

View Full Version : Grouping 20-25?

Bazia
09-16-2011, 10:59 PM
Where should I go to find groups at this level range?

I'm lvl 20 and have been to Unrest, Upper Guk, and Mistmoore.

Only one that had any group population going on was unrest and that still was pretty low.

Is there just a shortage of people at this level range?

Currently in Uguk, only 4 people in zone :(

If you're at this level range get ahold of me in game, looking for a leveling partner or group.

Crug
09-16-2011, 11:06 PM
Those are about it, I sometimes can get a group on my rogue or shaman in those places, otherwise I am not sure where else there is to go.

Runningfish
09-16-2011, 11:18 PM
Lake of Ill Omen!

Crug
09-16-2011, 11:22 PM
Oh yes, also there is South Karana

fuark
09-17-2011, 12:39 AM
Try Mistmoore some more, I had a hard time at that level too on my Ranger, but Mistmoore was the only one that eventually had a ton of people in the zone with 3+ groups going on.

Unrest I found awful because the level spread was too much and some jackass would end up coming in, pulling the zone and PLing.

Upper Guk just lacks population most of the time. (for some strange reason)

Juugox2
09-17-2011, 07:44 AM
most ppl in kunark compared to old zones

Runeblade
09-17-2011, 08:56 AM
i'll second LOIO, there's usually a group near the windmill or lake for low 20s, and 1-2 groups around the sarnak fort/ledge for mid/upper 20s. there's a vendor in the windmill you can sell to as a human, but I'm not sure where you bind that you'd be safe, maybe firiona vie in the next zone. you could also solo around the lake at 20 if you don't get a group, but it's easier in a level or two. I play a necro and have frequently picked up SK partners, many iksar necros in the zone.

sacrilegium
09-17-2011, 09:07 AM
I say keep trying Mistmoore and Unrest. Crazy ZEMs there and from my experience there when I was in my 20's, they're usually hopping. Just find the right time to be there. If you can single pull (I don't remember if SHD gets undead lull) then you can solo parts of Unrest and maybe the front of MM (some singles there if I remember).

bakkily
09-17-2011, 04:52 PM
yea best zones for that lvl range, are unrest/mm, though from 25-30 is a hit and miss in mm, have to have a solid group for gy, and still too low for the pit, then theres sol a, fun great zone, then First floor of dalnirs, the best place to exp from 25-30, and not that tough at all if a full group of tank, and dps, you dont really ahve to have a crowd controler for first floor, just make sure you have a good directed tank